Primetime TV News
MOST OF THESE POSTS BELOW are just the main part of each bit of news. For the rest of the news, video clips, photos, and links, go to our Primetime Forum!
This Week’s News by Suzanne!
NOTE: This schedule is always subject to change…This is SUNDAY ONLY and then we’ll add more each day.
- ABC The Rookie: Feds- Tuesday, 11/15, 10:00pm Show More
- Promo “Countdown” – While searching for a missing scientist in the Angeles National Forest, Simone and Carter uncover an eco-terrorist’s plans to detonate dirty bombs across the city. Meanwhile, Brendon taps into his own profiling tactics to find the perfect birthday gift for Laura on an all-new episode of “The Rookie: Feds,”TUESDAY, NOV. 15 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-14, L)
- ABC The Conners- Wednesday, 11/16, 8:00pm Show More
- Promo “Of Missing Minds and Missing Fries” – It’s Thanksgiving at the Conners and Jackie must come to terms with her mother, Beverly, becoming ill. Meanwhile, Darlene is on the job hunt which proves to be more difficult than anticipated on “The Conners,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 16 (8:00-8:30 p.m. EST), on ABC.
- ABC The Goldbergs- Wednesday, 11/16, 8:30pm Show More
- Promo “Another Turkey in the Trot” – It’s Thanksgiving, and no one crushes Turkey Day like Beverly Goldberg; though, with the loss of Murray, this holiday feels a bit different. Geoff and Erica are stressed over the new baby; and, even more worrisome, an unexpected Goldberg relative arrives. With everyone highly suspicious of this unforeseen visitor, things are likely to go off the rails at any moment on an all-new episode of “The Goldbergs,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 16 (8:30-9:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL) “Another Turkey in the Trot” was written by Alex Barnow & Chris Bishop and directed by Princess Monique.
- ABC Abbott Elementary- Wednesday, 11/16, 9:00pm Show More
- Promo “Egg Drop” – When the eighth-grade science class participates in an egg drop activity, Janine insists her second-grade class joins in. Even when the science teacher and Gregory tell her that her students aren’t ready for physics lessons, Janine is determined to prove them wrong. Then, when Barbara is shocked at the clothing one of her student’s parents wears, she learns to not judge someone solely based on their appearance on “Abbott Elementary,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 16 (9:00-9:31 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-PG, L) “Egg Drop” was written by Joya McCrory and directed by Randall Einhorn.
- ABC Home Economics- Wednesday, 11/16, 9:30pm Show More
- Promo “Wheel of Vegan Brie, $24” – It’s Thanksgiving at the Hayworths, though this year feels a bit different with one extra chair at the table. While Tom, Sarah and Connor wrestle with their conflicting emotions, Marina and Denise see this new addition to the family, guest star Casey Wilson, as a potential chance to gain a new “normal” on an all-new episode of “Home Economics,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 16 (9:31-10:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-PG, L) “Wheel of Vegan Brie, $24” was written by Lynn Sternberger, and directed by Keith Powell.
- ABC Big Sky: Deadly Trails- Wednesday, 11/16, 10:00pm Show More
- Promo “Duck Hunting” The investigation for the killer continues as Jenny and Beau confine the campers to the campsite in an effort to unravel their lies. Meanwhile, Cassie and Cormac’s romance heats up, leading Cormac to confess his parents might not be as innocent as they want others to believe, on “Big Sky: Deadly Trails,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 16 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-14, LV)
- ABC Alaska Daily- Thursday, 11/17, 10:00pm Show More
- Fall finale. Sneak Peek “You Can’t Put a Price on A Life” – When two local women go missing, Roz grows frustrated over the lack of equal attention both cases are receiving; and Stanley agrees to have the team write a comparison piece on the two missing girls. Meanwhile, Bob gives Roz and Eileen a lead on Gloria’s case, and after they appear on local radio show “Concerned Citizens,” threats escalate to perilous new heights on a new episode of “Alaska Daily,” THURSDAY, NOV. 17 (10:01-11:00 p.m. EST), on ABC.
- AMC The Walking Dead- Sunday, 11/13, 9:00pm Show More
- Promo “Family” The Alexandrians and the prisoners head back to the Commonwealth to confront Pamela Milton. Meanwhile, a swarm approaches the city.
- AMC Interview With The Vampire- Sunday, 11/13, 10:00pm Show More
- Preview “The Thing Lay Still” Season Finale. The vampire family plans to leave town after a big Mardi Gras ball. Claudia and Louis operate outside of Lestat’s knowledge. In Dubai, Louis reveals a new element to the interview that changes everything.
- AMC+ Mood- Sunday, 11/13, 3:01am Show More
- Miniseries.”Hannibal” Sasha thinks she’s found a best friend in Carly and her life is on the up until she makes a decision she never thought she would.
- AMC+ Gangs of London- Thursday, 11/17 Show More
- Trailer Season 2 premiere: One year after the death of Sean Wallace, the map of London has been redrawn and there is a new brutal ruling force in power.
- Apple TV+ Interrupting Chicken- Friday, 11/18, 12:01 AM Show More
- Trailer This animated preschool series based upon the 2011 Caldecott Honor-winning book series written and illustrated by David Ezra Stein “Interrupting Chicken” introduces children to the joy of creative writing – starting with a young little chicken named Piper who has a habit of interrupting storytime! Every time Piper hears a story, she can’t help but jump in, ask questions and let her imagination run wild as she tries to fill in details, guess what happens next or insert herself in the middle of the action to help save the day. “Interrupting Chicken” was developed by Emmy Award winner Ron Holsey who serves as executive producer. In partnership with Mercury Filmworks, the series stars the voice talents of three time Emmy Award winner Sterling K. Brown (“This Is Us,” “Honk for Jesus. Save Your Soul”) and is executive produced by Holsey, Stein, Loris Kramer Lunsford, Clint Eland and Chantal Ling. Dr. Lucy Calkins, Founding Director of the Teachers College Reading and Writing Project and the Richard Robinson Professor of Children’s Literature at Teachers College, Columbia University, serves as our reading and writing expert through the Apple TV+ changemaker initiative.
- Apple TV+ Spirited- Friday, 11/18 Show More
- Trailer Movie. Ryan Reynolds and Will Ferrell head the cast for a musical adaptation of Charles Dickens’ holiday classic A Christmas Carol. Octavia Spencer and Sunita Mani also star for director Sean Anders (Daddy’s Home). The film, which features new original songs by Benj Pasek and Justin Paul (La La Land), will also play in theaters beginning November 11.
- BBCA Mood- Sunday, 11/13, 10:00pm Show More
- Miniseries.”Babygirl” Forced to fend for herself, Sasha has ended up sofa surfing at her drug dealer Saleem’s flat, a million miles from the superstardom of her dreams. As Saleem’s behaviour gets more erratic, Sasha needs a way out and tries to get help at the housing office. She soon realises she has very few options. With nowhere to turn, Sasha asks a favour from party girl Carly. But what is it going to cost?
- BET House of Payne- Wednesday, 11/16, 8:00pm Show More
- “Of Mice and Men” #916 Everyone is excited for Malik when he finally gets a good paying job that is until they find out it’s for a weed dispensary. Malik tries to educate them on all the benefits of marijuana as a medicinal drug.
- BET Assisted Living- Wednesday, 11/16, 8:30pm Show More
- “Head in the Clouds” #316 Leah and Jeremy are excited to be getting away for a holiday with just the two of them A.K.A. a Bae-cation. Meanwhile, Sandra needs to get an internship in order for her to graduate. She has no prospects.
- BET Sistas- Wednesday, 11/16, 9:00pm Show More
- “Keep It One Hundred” #506 Karen decides to focus her fury on Zac. Danni meets a new love interest, while Andi looks to have a stalker.
- BET+ Christmas Party Crashers- Thursday, 11/17 Show More
- Trailer Movie. Two corporate holiday party crashers find themselves in over their heads when they’re invited into an influential family’s home to plan their Christmas Eve bash.
- BET+ First Wives Club- Thursday, 11/17 Show More
- Trailer Season 3 premiere: Love is in the air — along with top secret rescue missions, career chaos and friend group fights.
- BYU TV Ruby and the Well- Sunday, 11/13, 8:00pm Show More
- “I Wish I Could Stop Hurting” A confusing wish challenges Ruby with brokering peace after a longstanding family feud. Meanwhile, Daniel and Sam take a journey through the orchard and discover more about Ruby’s well-keeping ancestors.
- CBS The Equalizer- Sunday, 11/13, 8:00pm Show More
- Promo A SMUGGLER BEING DETAINED BY THE CIA MUST BE TRANSFERRED QUICKLY TO A SECURE DEBRIEFING SITE AND MCCALL MUST ENSURE HE ARRIVES UNHARMED, ON “THE EQUALIZER,” SUNDAY, NOV. 13 Donal Logue Guest Stars as Colton Fisk, One of the CIA’s Most Decorated Agents “Blowback” – When a smuggler being detained by the CIA must be transferred quickly to a secure debriefing site, McCall works with Carter Griffin to ensure he arrives unharmed. Also, Dante deals with the possibility of his father being released from prison, on the CBS Original series THE EQUALIZER, Sunday, Nov. 13 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT). Donal Logue guest stars as Colton Fisk, one of the CIA’s most decorated agents. WRITTEN BY: Rob Hanning DIRECTED BY: Cheryl Dunye BASED ON: The original series by Richard Lindheim & Michael Sloan
- CBS East New York- Sunday, 11/13, 9:00pm Show More
- Preview MORALES SUSPECTS A SUPERMARKET SHOOTING HAS TIES TO AN UNSOLVED ASSAULT CASE SHE WORKED YEARS EARLIER, ON “EAST NEW YORK,” SUNDAY, NOV. 13 “Best Served Cold” – When a man is shot during a supermarket opening, Detective Morales suspects the crime is related to an unsolved assault case she was pressured to drop years earlier. Also, Officer Quinlan discovers pivotal new details that could help solve a cold case close to home, on EAST NEW YORK, Sunday, Nov. 13 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT). WRITTEN BY: Jamie Lynn Harris DIRECTED BY: Michael M. Robin
- Promo NCIS IS CALLED TO INVESTIGATE AFTER REAR ADMIRAL TED GORDON IS ABDUCTED FROM HIS HOME, ON “NCIS: LOS ANGELES,” SUNDAY, NOV. 13. “Glory of the Sea” – NCIS is called to investigate after Rear Admiral Ted Gordon is abducted from his home. Also, Kensi struggles with being the fun parent while Deeks is apartment hunting with his mom, on the CBS Original series NCIS: LOS ANGELES, Sunday, Nov. 13 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) WRITTEN BY: Faythallegra Claude DIRECTED BY: Terence Nightingall
- CBS The Neighborhood- Monday, 11/14, 8:00pm Show More
- CALVIN GIVES GROVER HIS FIRST JOB AND SOON REGRETS IT, ON “THE NEIGHBORHOOD,” MONDAY, NOV. 14 Sneak Peek “Welcome to the Working Week” – When Calvin hires Grover to work part-time at his business, he soon realizes the pre-teen is not a good fit. Also, Marty and Necie reconsider their living situation, on THE NEIGHBORHOOD, Monday, Nov. 14 (8:00-8:30 PM, ET/PT) WRITTEN BY: Malik S. DIRECTED BY: Mimi Deaton
- CBS Bob ♥ Abishola- Monday, 11/14, 8:30pm Show More
- ABISHOLA TURNS TO GLORIA AND KEMI WHEN BOB MORTGAGES THEIR HOME TO PAY FOR A NEW FACTORY SPACE, AND KEMI WORRIES THAT SHE AND CHUKWUEMEKA ARE LOSING THEIR SPARK, ON “BOB ♥ ABISHOLA,” MONDAY, NOV. 14 Sneak Peek “Your Father’s Kingdom” – Abishola turns to Gloria and Kemi when Bob mortgages their home to pay for a new factory space. Also, Kemi worries that she and Chukwuemeka are losing their spark, on the CBS Original series BOB ♥ ABISHOLA, Monday, Nov. 14 (8:30-9:00 PM, ET/PT)
STORY BY: Chuck Lorre, Gina Yashere and Carla Filisha TELEPLAY BY: Matt Ross, Marla DuMont and Dave Pilson DIRECTED BY: Beth McCarthy-Miller
- Promo NCIS MUST INVESTIGATE THE SECRETARY OF THE NAVY WHEN HER HUSBAND CLAIMS SHE TRIED TO MURDER HIM, ON “NCIS,” MONDAY, NOV. 14 “Love Lost” – NCIS must investigate the Secretary of the Navy when her husband claims she tried to murder him, on the CBS Original series NCIS, Monday, Nov. 14 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) WRITTEN BY: Brendan Fehily and David J. North DIRECTED BY: Rocky Carroll
- WHEN THE MOTHER OF A YOUNG BOY GOES MISSING, THE NCIS TEAM SETS OUT TO FIND HER AND LEARNS THEY AREN’T THE ONLY ONES SEARCHING FOR HER, ON “NCIS: HAWAI’I,” MONDAY, NOV. 14 Promo “Vanishing Act” – When the mother of a young boy goes missing, the NCIS team sets out to find her and learns they aren’t the only ones searching for her, on the CBS Original series NCIS: HAWAI’I, Monday, Nov. 14 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) WRITTEN BY: Mike Diaz & Jan Nash DIRECTED BY: Diana Valentine
- CBS FBI- Tuesday, 11/15, 8:00pm Show More
- MAGGIE RETURNS FROM MEDICAL LEAVE AND JOINS THE TEAM INVESTIGATING THE HOMICIDES OF A LAW STUDENT AND A YOUNG MAN WITH POSSIBLE GANG TIES, ON “FBI,” NOV. 15 Promo “Ready or Not” – Maggie returns from medical leave in time to help the team investigate two homicides: a law student on track to attend the FBI Academy and a young man with possible gang ties. Also, an inadvertent revelation from Maggie causes OA to worry that she is rushing back into the job too quickly, on the CBS Original series FBI, Tuesday, Nov. 15 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) WRITTEN BY: Heather Michaels & Thomas Kelly DIRECTED BY: Stephen Surjik
- CBS FBI: International- Tuesday, 11/15, 9:00pm Show More
- THE FLY TEAM ATTEMPTS TO HELP VO’S U.S. NAVY FRIEND TRACK DOWN HER MISSING NEPHEW IN CRETE, ON “FBI: INTERNATIONAL,” TUESDAY, NOV. 15 Promo “Call It Anarchy” – Vo’s friend from the U.S. Navy calls in a favor to help find her missing nephew in Crete. Meanwhile, Forrester hangs back in Budapest to take care of personal business, on the CBS Original series FBI: INTERNATIONAL, Tuesday, Nov. 15 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) WRITTEN BY: Rachael Joyce DIRECTED BY: Milena Govich
- CBS FBI: Most Wanted- Tuesday, 11/15, 10:00pm Show More
- THE TEAM INSPECTS THE UNDERGROUND WORLD OF PSYCHEDELICS AFTER A TECH ENTREPRENEUR IS ABDUCTED FROM A BROOKLYN RAVE AND FOUND DEAD ON HIS ESTATE, ON “FBI: MOST WANTED,” TUESDAY, NOV. 15 Sneak Peek “Patent Pending” – After a tech entrepreneur is abducted from a rave in Brooklyn and found bludgeoned to death at his estate in Connecticut, Remy and the team must dive into the world of psychedelics to find his killer, on the CBS Original series FBI: MOST WANTED, Tuesday, Nov. 15 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) WRITTEN BY: Ryan Causey DIRECTED BY: Sudz Sutherland
- CBS Fire Country- Friday, 11/18, 8:00pm Show More
- Promo AFTER A HIKER FALLS FROM A STEEP CLIFF, BODE AND JAKE PUT ASIDE THEIR DIFFERENCES TO MAKE A DARING RESCUE, ON “FIRE COUNTRY,” FRIDAY, NOV. 18 “Like Old Times” – After a hiker falls from a steep cliff, Bode and Jake put aside their differences to make a daring rescue. Also, Sharon reveals devastating news to Bode, on FIRE COUNTRY, Friday, Nov. 18 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) WRITTEN BY: Sara Casey & Manuel Herrera DIRECTED BY: Erica Watson
- CBS S.W.A.T.- Friday, 11/18, 9:00pm Show More
- Promo THE SQUAD RACES TO SAVE AN ABDUCTED COP WHO WAS ON THE VERGE OF SHUTTING DOWN A MAJOR DRUG OPERATION, ON “S.W.A.T.,” FRIDAY, NOV. 18 “Checkmate” – When a cop on the verge of shutting down a major drug operation is abducted, Hondo and the squad race to save one of their own before it’s too late. Also, Luca grows concerned about sudden changes in Hicks’ behavior, on S.W.A.T., Friday, Nov. 18 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) WRITTEN BY: Brandon Sonnier & Alan Morgan DIRECTED BY: Stephanie Marquardt
- CBS Blue Bloods- Friday, 11/18, 10:00pm Show More
- Sneak Peek DANNY AND JAMIE CLASH OVER A GANG-RELATED SHOOTING AFTER JAMIE OVERSTEPS AS PART OF HIS NEW POSITION, ON “BLUE BLOODS,” FRIDAY, NOV. 18 “On Dangerous Ground” – Danny and Jamie clash over a gang-related shooting after Jamie oversteps as part of his new position and Danny empathizes too closely with a victim. Also, Erin and Anthony search for answers when a lawyer in their office jeopardizes a case involving Erin’s nephew, Joe Hill (Will Hochman); and Frank grows concerned when he’s not invited to speak at a policing forum, on BLUE BLOODS, Friday, Nov. 18 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. WRITTEN BY: Jack Ciapciak DIRECTED BY: Ralph Hemecker
- The CW Family Law- Sunday, 11/13, 8:00pm Show More
- Promo “Three’s Company” SECOND THOUGHTS – Abigail (Jewel Staite) and Daniel (Zach Smadu) represent Bailey, a soon-to-be-starving-again artist who was once the unicorn (third) in a polyamorous relationship. Bailey believes he is owed spousal support for taking care of the home while Crystal Steele (guest star Lynda Boyd), one of his former partners, built her empire as a notorious right-wing personality. Crystal will not acknowledge the relationship. And when a verbal spar prompts Abigail to behave unethically, Crystal retaliates by unleashing her alt-right trolls onto Bailey and the firm. Harry (Victor Garber)is not amused. During the crisis that ensues, Daniel regrets dumping Danielle (guest star Yvonne Chapman) and tries to reach out. And after Abby gets doxxed, Frank (guest star Luke Camilleri) and the kids are forced to stay with her at her mother’s place – prompting Frank and Abby to draw closer. Lauren Holly also stars. The episode was written by Ken Craw and directed by Mathias Herndl (#107). Original airdate 11/13/2022.
- The CW Coroner- Sunday, 11/13, 9:00pm Show More
- Promo “True Crime” A HARROWING TALE — Jenny (Serinda Swan) pieces together a distinct body clue and realizes she has seen it before…maybe more than once. Donovan (Roger Cross) distances himself from Jenny and Malik (Andy McQueen) as he leans into a support group he’s discovered since reuniting with his ex. Meanwhile, Eli (Thom Allison) seems to be turning over a new leaf. Also starring Ehren Kassam, Jennifer Dale, Kiley May, Jon de Leon, and Shawn Ahmed. Liz Farrer directed the episode written by JP Larocque (#407). Original airdate
- The CW All American- Monday, 11/14, 8:00pm Show More
- Promo “I Need Love” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG, DL) (HDTV) CRUCIAL MISTAKE – Still not satisfied with her article, Olivia (Samantha Logan) gets Billy’s (Taye Diggs) help to find the missing piece before her deadline. JJ (Hunter Clowdus) ropes Spencer (Daniel Ezra) and Jordan (Michael Evans Behling) into a Valentine’s Day fraternity speed dating event, which leaves Jordan questioning what’s really happening between him and Layla (Greta Onieogou). Coop (Bre-Z) has an opportunity to audit a law class but faces stiff competition for the coveted spot. Meanwhile, JJ begins to wonder if Asher (Cody Christian) is using recruiting as a ploy to get JJ to take off season seriously. Michael Schultz directed the episode written by John A. Norris. (#505). Original airdate 11/14/2022.
- The CW All American: Homecoming- Monday, 11/14, 9:00pm Show More
- Promo “No More Drama” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV) SELF-CARE – When Amara (Kelly Jenrette) realizes that the student body is still reeling from recent events on campus, she gives everyone a mental health day. While everyone seems to be enjoying the activities on the quad, Simone (Geffri Maya) struggles with relaxing and finding a connection that doesn’t involve tennis. Damon (Peyton Alex Smith) is feeling insecure about his relationship with Thea (Camille Hyde), so he makes plans for the two of them, but when Thea gets a surprise visitor, things get awkward for Thea. Keisha (Netta Walker) is worried about how Cam (Mitchell Edwards) is holding up, but is commandeered by her dance professor, leaving Coach Marcus (Cory Hardrict) the opportunity to step up for Cam. Meanwhile, JR (Sylvester Powell) tries his hand at casual dating and learns something about his relationship style. Nikhil Paniz directed the episode written by Lamont Magee (#205). Original airdate 11/14/2022.
- The CW The Winchesters- Tuesday, 11/15, 8:00pm Show More
- Promo “Legend of a Mind” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, V) (HDTV) SECRETS UNCOVERED – Hidden secrets from Ada’s (Demetria McKinney) past comes to light when the gang goes undercover to look into a suspicious death. Still reeling from the last Hunt, Millie (Bianca Kajlich) asks Mary (Meg Donnelly) to keep an eye on John (Drake Rodger) as they split off from the others to get intel on the new case. Carlos (JoJo Fleites) and Ada’s stakeout connects the victim to the next target. Latika’s (Nida Khurshid) research comes up with some interesting results that lead John to be Mary’s lifeline out of a sticky situation. Lisa Soper directed the episode written by Sehaj Sethi (#105). Original Airdate 11/15/2022.
- The CW Professionals- Tuesday, 11/15, 9:00pm Show More
- Promo “Process of Elimination” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLV) (HDTV) WHATEVER IT TAKES – Peter’s worst fears start to come true, so he makes a last-ditch power move that outrages Zora. Vincent prepares to depart on a trip but Peter’s stubbornness forces him to change his plans and puts them both in a dangerous situation. Thabang Moleya directed the episode written by Jeff Most with Teleplay by Christian O’Reilly (#105). Original airdate 11/15/2022.
- The CW DC’s Stargirl- Wednesday, 11/16, 8:00pm Show More
- Promo “Frenemies – Chapter Eleven: The Haunting” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG, V) (HDTV) SEEKING FORGIVENESS — As Courtney (Brec Bassinger), Sylvester (Joel McHale) and the JSA plot to take down a major threat, the arrival of someone from their past sends shock waves through the town. Luke Wilson, Yvette Monreal, Anjelika Washington, Amy Smart, Trae Romano, Meg DeLacy, Hunter Sansone and Alkoya Brunson also star. Jennifer Phang directed the episode written by Steve Harper & Maytal Zchut (#311). Original airdate 11/16/2022.
- The CW Kung Fu- Wednesday, 11/16, 9:00pm Show More
- “Villains” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DV) (HDTV) TAKING DOWN XIAO — After her latest mission unearths some startling information about Xiao, Nicky (Olivia Liang) and the team devise a plan to deal with her once and for all. Althea (Shannon Dang) gives Evan (Gavin Stenhouse) some advice on his relationship with Nadia (guest star Marissa Cuevas), and Jin (Tzi Ma) prepares for his first interview. Kheng Hua Tan, Jon Prasida, Eddie Liu, Vanessa Kai, Yvonne Chapman and JB Tadena also star. Joe Menendez directed the episode written by John Bring (#307). Original airdate 11/16/2022.
- The CW Walker- Thursday, 11/17, 8:00pm Show More
- Promo “Just Desserts” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG, L) (HDTV) GIVING THANKS – Walker (Jared Padalecki) attempts to make this the most memorable Thanksgiving ever in the hopes of luring Stella (Violet Brinson) to return home, but when the family’s annual “Circle of Thanks” turns into a circle of grievance, tensions bubble over- leaving things worse off than they began, with one member of the Walker family being rushed to the hospital. The episode was directed by Steve Robin and written by Anna Fricke and Bret VandenBos & Brandon Willer (#307). Original airdate 11/17/2022.
- The CW Walker Independence- Thursday, 11/17, 9:00pm Show More
- Promo “The Owl and the Arrow” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG, V) (HDTV) Abby (Katherine McNamara) navigates the unforgiving frontier justice system and her complicated feelings for Tom Davidson (Greg Hovanessian) as she throws herself into defending a case with life-or-death consequences. Calian (Justin Johnson Cortez) confronts painful memories to free himself of guilt, Gus (Philemon Chambers) weighs a friendship against his badge, Hoyt (Matt Barr) and Lucia (Gabriela Quezada) must come to terms with an immeasurable loss, and Kate (Katie Findlay) is faced with a choice after uncovering corruption in an unexpected place. The episode was written by Ryan Harris and directed by Cierra “Shooter” Glaudé (#107). Original airdate 11/17/2022.
- Disney+ Dancing With The Stars- Monday, 11/14, 8:00 PM Show More
- #3110 (Live) Six couples will compete tonight in the semifinals to earn a spot in the finale of “Dancing With the Stars” on Disney+. There will be a double elimination tonight on the show that is hosted by Tyra Banks and Alfonso Ribeiro. Judges are Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Derek Hough and Bruno Tonioli. “Dancing with the Stars” is the hit series hosted by supermodel and businesswoman Tyra Banks and actor and television personality Alfonso Ribeiro in which celebrities are paired with trained ballroom dancers to compete in themed choreographed dance routines that are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough.
- Disney+ The Santa Clauses- Wednesday, 11/16, 3:01 AM Show More
- Promo The first two episodes of the six-episode series will premiere Wednesday, November 16, exclusively on Disney+. Scott Calvin is back! After being Santa Claus for nearly thirty years, he’s as jolly as ever. But as Christmas declines in popularity, so does his Santa magic. Scott struggles to keep up with the demands of the job, as well as being there for his family. Upon discovering there is a way to retire from his post, Scott considers stepping down as Santa Claus and finding a worthy successor so that he can become a better father and husband.
- Disney+ Disenchanted- Friday, 11/18 Show More
- Trailer Movie. Rescheduled from November 24. The long-awaited sequel to the 2007 Disney princess movie Enchanted comes from director Adam Shankman (Hairspray) and finds returning cast members Amy Adams, Patrick Dempsey, Idina Menzel, and James Marsden joined by newcomers Maya Rudolph, Oscar Nunez, and Yvette Nicole Brown.
- Disney+ The Wonderful Autumn of Mickey Mouse- Friday, 11/18 Show More
- Trailer Special. “The Wonderful Autumn of Mickey Mouse” is the fourth special of The Wonderful World of Mickey Mouse. It is based on the season of Fall/Autumn. It is the fourth and final special to be based on the four seasons after previous ones in Winter, Spring, and Summer. In a leafy Hamlet, Mickey Mouse is determined to undo the failures of his family’s past after inheriting a rundown pumpkin farm from a distant relative, and the epic legend of its futility.
- Epix Rogue Heroes- Sunday, 11/13, 9:00 PM Show More
- Trailer Series premiere. A dramatized account of how the world’s greatest Special Forces unit, the Special Air Service (SAS), was formed under extraordinary circumstances in the darkest days of World War II. Based on Ben Macintyre’s best-selling book of the same name, the series centers on David Stirling, an eccentric young officer who is hospitalized after a training exercise gone wrong. Convinced that traditional commando units don’t work, Stirling creates a radical plan that flies in the face of all accepted rules of modern warfare. He fights for permission to recruit the toughest, boldest, and brightest soldiers for a small undercover unit that will create mayhem behind enemy lines. More rebels than soldiers, Stirling’s team is every bit as complicated, flawed, and reckless as it is brave and heroic. Commissioned by the BBC, the series will premiere on BBC One and BBC iPlayer in the UK as SAS: Rogue Heroes.
- FOX The Simpsons- Sunday, 11/13, 8:00pm Show More
- Promo [EDITOR’S NOTE: Audio descriptions for tonight’s episodes of The Simpsons, The Great North, Bob’s Burgers and Family Guy are available on the SAP Audio Channel.] The Simpsons—(8:00-8:31 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 HOMER IS A HERO ON AN ALL-NEW THE SIMPSONS SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 13, ON FOX Paul Brittain (Comedy Bang! Bang!) Makes a Guest Voice Appearance When Homer becomes Duffman’s girl-dad hero, they go on a road trip with Lisa that threatens to expose Homer’s terrible parenting in the all-new “From Beer to Paternity” episode of The Simpsons airing Sunday, Nov. 13 (8:00-8:31 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (SI-3401) (TV-14 D,L)
- FOX The Great North- Sunday, 11/13, 8:30pm Show More
- CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 BEEF AND JUDY TELL ALTERNATE VERSIONS OF A WILD DAY ON AN ALL-NEW THE GREAT NORTH SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 13, ON FOX Beef and Judy tell alternate versions of a wild day. The rest of the Tobins try to finish reading a challenging novel in the all-new “Mall-mento Adventure” episode of The Great North airing Sunday, Nov. 13 (8:31-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX (GRN-302) (TV-14 D,L,S) Guest Cast: Sarah Baker as Chief Edna, Brooke Dillman as Gail, Ron Funches as Jerry Shaw, David Herman as Bruck, Phil Lamarr as Louis Shaw, Jaboukie Young-White as Holden, Princess Daazhraii Johnson as Audience Member.
- FOX Bob’s Burgers- Sunday, 11/13, 9:00pm Show More
- CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 A NEW BUSINESS MOVES IN NEXT DOOR ON AN ALL-NEW BOB’S BURGERS SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 13, ON FOX A VR arcade opens next door and Gene spends all his money. Meanwhile, Louise and Tina try to build a menu tower taller than they ever have before in the all-new “Ready Player Gene” episode of Bob’s Burgers airing Sunday, Nov 13 (9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BOB-1206) (TV-14 L) Guest Voice Cast: Kyle Mooney as Nick
- CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 PA: Viewer discretion is advised. STEWIE GOES TO PARIS ON AN ALL-NEW FAMILY GUY SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 13, ON FOX During a game of “hide and seek,” Stewie takes refuge in Quagmire’s suitcase, only to wind up in Paris. Meanwhile, Peter and Lois take a getaway to Vermont, where Lois is intent on breaking Bonnie’s Instagram “like” record in the all-new “The Stewaway” episode of Family Guy airing Sunday, Nov. 13 (9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FG-2007) (TV-14 D,L,S,V)
- FOX 9-1-1- Monday, 11/14, 8:00pm Show More
- [EDITOR’S NOTE: Audio descriptions for tonight’s episodes of 9-1-1 and The Cleaning Lady are available on the SAP Audio Channel.] (8:00-9:02 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 PA: Viewer discretion is advised. THE 118 RACE TO THE RESCUE AT A RENAISSANCE FAIRE ON AN ALL-NEW 9-1-1 MONDAY, NOVEMBER 14, ON FOX Promo The 118 race to the rescue to a renaissance faire; then an office bldg. when an overbearing boss is poisoned; Athena fears for May’s life when she encounters a disturbed young man; Uncle Buck babysits young Jee-Yun as Maddie and Chimney begin house-hunting; Eddie and Carla prepare Christopher for his first school dance in the all-new “What’s Your Fantasy?” episode of 9-1-1 airing Monday, Nov. 14 (8:00-9:02 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (NIN-608) (TV-14 D,L,V) Guest Cast: Cocoa Brown as Carla
- FOX The Cleaning Lady- Monday, 11/14, 9:00pm Show More
- Promo CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 PA: Viewer Discretion is advised. FIONA AND JD HAVE SOME BONDING TIME ON AN ALL-NEW THE CLEANING LADY MONDAY, NOVEMBER 14, ON FOX JD temporarily takes in Fiona and the kids during a time of need. Meanwhile, Garrett changes strategies in his attempt to stop Kamdar in the all-new “Spousal Privilege” episode of The Cleaning Lady airing Monday, Nov. 14 (9:02-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (CLD-208) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)
- FOX The Resident- Tuesday, 11/15, 8:00pm Show More
- [EDITOR’S NOTE: Audio descriptions for tonight’s episodes of The Resident and Monarch are available on the SAP Audio Channel.] CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 PA: Viewer discretion is advised. Promo DR. BELL GETS SERVED ON AN ALL-NEW THE RESIDENT TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 15, ON FOX After a teenage boy is taken into Chastain for falling unconscious from a suspicious pill, Conrad takes action to find the boy’s brother before he meets the same fate. Meanwhile, Dr. Bell deals with being served court papers from a former patientinthe all-new “The Better Part of Valor” episode of The Resident airing Tuesday, Nov. 15(8:00-9:02 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (RES-605) (TV-14 D,L,V)
- FOX Monarch- Tuesday, 11/15, 9:00pm Show More
- CC- HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 PA: Viewer discretion is advised. NICKY BLACKMAILS KAYLA; AND ABLIE MAKES A CONFESSION IN HIS LASTEST SINGLE ON AN ALL-NEW MONARCH TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 15, ON FOX Nicky, Gigi and Luke discuss what they should do about Catt; Jamie pushes Albie to finish his album; Nicky blackmails Kayla; Ana is shocked when Catt confesses a secret in the all-new “Confessions” episode of Monarch airing Tuesday, Nov. 15 (9:02-10:00 PM ET/ PT) on FOX. (MRC-109) (TV-14 D,L,V) Guest Cast: Callum Kerr as “Wade Stellings,” Kevin Cahoon as “Earl,” Damon Dayoub as “Jamie Burke,” D.W. Moffett as “Tripp Dewitt” and Adam Croasdell as “Clive Grayson”
- FOX Welcome To Flatch- Thursday, 11/17, 9:00pm Show More
- [EDITOR’S NOTE: Audio descriptions for tonight’s episodes of Hell’s Kitchen, Welcome To Flatch and Call Me Kat are available on the SAP Audio Channel.] CC- HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 PA: Viewer Discretion is advised. Promo BARB, KELLY AND SHRUB ATTEND A REAL ESTATE CONFERENCE ON AN ALL-NEW WELCOME TO FLATCH THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 17, ON FOX Kelly, Barb and Barb’s new boyfriend, Shrub, all attend a real estate conference together! When they run into Barb’s ex, Burt, emotions run high. Meanwhile, Cheryl decides to focus on not only her chicken’s eggs, but her own. She enlists Joe to help freeze her eggs in the all-new “The Tri-state Real Estate Conference” episode of Welcome To Flatch airing Thursday, Nov. 17 (9:02-9:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (WFL-207) (TV-14 D,L,S)
- FOX Call Me Kat- Thursday, 11/17, 9:30pm Show More
- CC- HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 PA: Viewer Discretion is advised. KAT STRUGGLES WITH AN AGING PARENT ON AN ALL-NEW CALL ME KAT THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 17, ON FOX Ted Wass Guest Stars Kat is drained from helping Sheila run errands all over town. Meanwhile, Phil is exhausted from partying every night with his new boyfriend, Jalen (guest star John Griffin), and Carter needs a self-esteem boost in the all-new “Call Me Dame Booty Clench” episode of Call Me Kat airing Thursday, Nov. 17 (9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (KAT-307) (TV-14 L) Guest Cast: Ted Wass as Harley; John Griffin as Jalen; Marlon Meikle as Dame Booty Clench
- Promo Season 2 Premiere. Corporate baddies are stepping on the little guy – and the Leverage Team is back to teach them a lesson! This time around, Leverage’s skills are put to the test by an MLM scam, a shipping magnate, a predatory music producer… not to mention an old friend of Sophie’s coming out of the woodwork and making her question her choices. No matter the danger, when someone needs help, we provide… Leverage. Starring Gina Bellman, Christian Kane, Beth Riesgraf, Noah Wyle, Aleyse Shannon and Aldis Hodge. See Our New Interview with the Cast!
- FX American Horror Story- Wednesday, 11/16, 9:00pm Show More
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NghLlkYLt_M “Requiem 1981/1987” part one and part two (#1109/1110) [11th season finale] Part 1: As vitality expires, two old friends are led through unique journeys of retrospection.  Part 2: Grief and peril dominate Gino. The discovery of a tragedy becomes a revelation for Adam.
- FX on HULU Fleischman Is In Trouble- Thursday, 11/17, 12:01 AM Show More
- Trailer Based on Taffy Brodesser-Akner’s critically acclaimed, best-selling novel, will premiere Thursday, November 17 exclusively on Hulu. The premiere will feature the first two episodes of the eight-episode series. A new episode will be available each subsequent Thursday. The series will soon be available on Star+ in Latin America and Disney+ under the Star banner in all other territories. Fleishman Is In Trouble is the story of recently divorced 41-year-old “Toby Fleishman” (Jesse Eisenberg), who dives into the brave new world of app-based dating with the kind of success he never had dating in his youth, before he got married at the tail end of medical school. But just at the start of his first summer of sexual freedom, his ex-wife, “Rachel” (Claire Danes), disappears, leaving him with 11-year-old “Hannah” (Meara Mahoney Gross) and 9-year-old “Solly” (Maxim Swinton) and no hint of where she is or whether she plans to return. As he balances parenting, the return of old friends “Libby” (Lizzy Caplan) and “Seth” (Adam Brody), a potential promotion at the hospital that is a long time coming – and all the eligible women that Manhattan has to offer – he realizes that he’ll never be able to figure out what happened to “Rachel” until he can finally face what happened to their marriage in the first place.
- GAF My Best Friend’s Christmas- Sunday, 11/13, 8:00 PM Show More
- Trailer Movie. When a woman returns home to find her ex in a relationship, she enlists her best friend to act as her fake boyfriend for the holidays.
- GAF Christmas at Pine Valley- Saturday, 11/19, 8:00 PM Show More
- Preview Movie. Natalie is the owner of a successful farm and home goods store that garners the attention of a major magazine. The magazine sends a reporter named Josh to profile Natalie’s company thinking it’s a family-run business. Little does he know that Natalie’s business is run by her with the help of longtime family friends. Knowing how much the article will help struggling farm, Natalie must convince Josh that her “family” and Christmas traditions are all real.
- Hallmark Christmas At The Golden Dragon- Sunday, 11/13, 8:00 PM Show More
- Trailer Movie. When Romy and Rick’s parents surprise them with the news that they will be closing the Chinese restaurant they have owned and operated for decades, the siblings each find themselves reevaluating their futures. Also impacted by the news are the landmark restaurant’s loyal patrons and staff, who have all come to depend on the restaurant over the holidays.
- Hallmark Inventing the Christmas Prince- Friday, 11/18, 8:00 PM Show More
- Preview Movie. Shelby is about to quit her job as a rocket engineer when her daughter becomes convinced that her Scrooge-like boss, Evan, is the Christmas Prince from a story Shelby invented years ago.
- Hallmark Three Wise Men And A Baby- Saturday, 11/19, 8:00 PM Show More
- Preview Movie. Three brothers get the surprise of their lives when they are forced to work together to care for a baby over the holidays. As they slowly get the hang of things, they find themselves on unexpected journeys of self-discovery and begin to rebuild their relationships as brothers, as well as the damaged romantic and professional relationships in their respective lives… all while rediscovering their love of Christmas.
- HBO Max Luna’s World (aka No Mundo Da Luna)- Sunday, 11/13, 8:00pm Show More
- Trailer (in Portuguese) From a gypsy family, Luna (Marina Moschen) struggles to find her love, her dream job and to understand that, in the midst of it all, there’s no point in running away from her origins. The cards will tell. Literally. Based on the book by Carina Rissi, No Mundo Da Luna premieres November 13 on HBO Max!
- HBO The White Lotus- Sunday, 11/13, 9:00pm Show More
- Promo “Bull Elephants” While Daphne loops Harper into an off-resort excursion, Ethan and Cameron get in some bro time. Tanya seeks advice from a tarot reader.
- HBO The Vow- Monday, 11/14, 9:00 PM #14/205 Show More
- “The Room” Season 2, episode 5: A witness for the prosecution gives testimony about how Keith Raniere groomed her from a very young age and describes the coercive abuse she suffered at his hands; the trial concludes and all await the verdict.
- HBO Avenue 5- Monday, 11/14, 10:00 PM Show More
- #15/206 “Intoxicating Clarity” The passengers find one solution that can potentially bring everyone home, even though they are getting used to the lifestyle under the new leader’s watch.
- HBO Max A Christmas Story Christmas- Thursday, 11/17 Show More
- Movie. This sequel to the beloved 1983 holiday comedy A Christmas Story finds Ralphie (played once again by Peter Billingsley, who has spent most of the past few decades on the other side of the camera as a director and producer) returning to his childhood home with his own kids in tow. Also returning from the original film are Zack Ward, Scott Schwartz, Ian Petrella, and R.D. Robb, while new faces include Julie Hagerty (taking over as Ralphie’s mom) and Erinn Hayes (as Ralphie’s wife). It’s technically the third sequel to the original film, though you’d be forgiven if you can’t remember 1994’s dud It Runs in the Family (aka My Summer Story) or the straight-to-video 2012 sequel A Christmas Story 2.
- HBO Max Paradise- Thursday, 11/17 Show More
- Movie. Levante (Spain), 1992, the summer is coming to an end in a coastal town when three 15-year-old girls, Sandra, Eva and Malena, disappear without a trace from a nightclub. When the police investigation appears to be taking the wrong direction, Javi, Sandra’s younger brother, takes things into his own hands, along with Quino and Álvaro, his best friends, and Zeta, the class bully. Together they discover the girls are being held by something not of this world…
- HBO Max The Sex Lives of College Girls Show More
- Season 2 kicks off with two episodes today (and two more arriving each Thursday through December 15). Created by Emmy®-nominated writer/producer Mindy Kaling and Justin Noble, THE SEX LIVES OF COLLEGE GIRLS follows four college roommates at New England’s prestigious Essex College. The new season picks up with the students returning after their Fall break, tackling the challenges thrown their way at the end of season one, and facing their next semester filled with new faces, parties and predicaments.
- HMC Long Lost Christmas- Saturday, 11/19, 10:00 PM Show More
- Preview Movie. Hayley is an interior designer who plans to surprise her recently widowed mother Patricia with the perfect holiday present: the extended family she knows her mom yearns for.
- Hulu/Peacock Dragons: The Nine Realms- Thursday, 11/17 Show More
- Season 4 premiere of the animated series: In a world where dragons are now just a legend, a group of misfit kids uncovers the truth about where they’ve been hiding after a geological anomaly opens an immense, miles-deep fissure in the Earth’s surface.
- Lifetime Six Degrees of Santa- Sunday, 11/13, 8:00 PM Show More
- Movie. Christmas enthusiast and single mom Harper (Kathryn Davis) has created a program, Six Degrees of Santa, in which anonymous “Santas” give a gift and set of instructions to be passed along, temporarily enjoyed, and re-gifted, indefinitely. Her goal is to create a Christmas experience that’s real-life, magical, and unexpected. When Harper’s own gift lands in the hands of a leading internet entrepreneur, Jason (Steve Lund), he’s convinced that the original Santa might be his soulmate. He seeks out Harper, as the architect of the program, to help him track down this mystery woman.
- Lifetime Sweet Navidad- Thursday, 11/17, 8:00pm Show More
- Movie. Lovable pastry chef Carmen (Camila Banus) dreams of opening her own Puerto Rican-influenced bakery – like the one her family owned on the island. In the meantime, she showcases her treats at a local coffee shop. When hotel owner Victor Flores (David Fumero) discovers Carmen’s talents, he invites her to apply for a position as pastry chef for his hotel’s holiday gala. Knowing other applicants will have culinary-school backgrounds, as opposed to her homegrown skills, Carmen reluctantly applies. When she is accepted, she’s paired with chef Jax (Mark Hapka) to curate the perfect holiday menu. But the two do not mix well. Carmen is messy and cooks from the heart; Jax is a perfectionist fixated on technique. As they race against the clock to assemble their intricate holiday menu, sparks fly, and they realize they might have more to learn from one another than they initially thought.
- Lifetime A Country Christmas Harmony- Friday, 11/18, 8:00 PM Show More
- Preview Movie. Before Chrissy Kessler’s (Brooke Elliott) meteoric rise to fame, the country music superstar was just a small-town girl with dreams of the big time. Now, with her record sales on a rapid decline, Chrissy is strong-armed by an unrelenting record executive to return to the hometown she left behind to perform a live Christmas concert. Accompanying her on this journey is her longtime supportive assistant Eugene (Danny Pintauro). Luke Covington’s (Brandon Quinn) quiet life is suddenly disrupted when he runs into Chrissy, his ex-girlfriend and former country music duo partner, who disappeared on him to pursue her solo career all those years ago. After a tempestuous rainstorm forces the ex-sweethearts to seek shelter in Luke’s ranch home, the two realize that the only way they’ll survive the holidays is with the other’s help. See our Interview with the stars!
- Lifetime Santa Bootcamp- Saturday, 11/19, 8:00 PM Show More
- Preview Movie. When event planner Emily Strauss (Emily Kinney, The Walking Dead) is hired by mall magnate Ed Mancini (Patrick Cassidy, Castle) to stage the ultimate Christmas Gala for his most important investors, Emily finds herself being sent to bootcamp – Santa Bootcamp – to find the perfect Santa and the inspiration she will need to make the evening a success. While there, Emily meets Belle (Rita Moreno, West Side Story), the bootcamp’s drill sergeant with a heart of gold, who helps Emily rediscover the magic of Christmas and find romance along the way. Additional stars include Tony(R) award winner Marissa Jaret Winokur, Justin Gaston, John Schuck, and deaf actors Deanne Bray and Zyra Singleton. See our interview with the stars!
- LMN She Inherited Danger- Friday, 11/18, 8:00 PM Show More
- Movie. A young women inherits her grandfather’s theater and plans to sell it, but things get dangerous when she changes her mind and decides to re-open the beautiful landmark property herself. Stars Sarah Fisher and Conner Floyd (2022).
- NBC La Brea- Tuesday, 11/15, 9:00pm Show More
- Promo “1988” ORIGINAL 11/15/2022 (09:00PM – 10:00PM) (Tuesday) : A reunited Harris family leads the effort to rescue Caroline and stop the sinkholes from happening, only to face forces that threaten to tear their family apart. With Lucas’ life on the line, Ty accepts a challenge to win his friend a cure. TV-14. Fall finale.
- NBC New Amsterdam- Tuesday, 11/15, 10:00pm Show More
- Promo “ALL THE WORLD’S A STAGE…” ORIGINAL 11/15/2022 (10:00PM – 11:00PM) (Tuesday) : Max discovers a revenue-generating department at the hospital that has serious legal implications. Iggy discovers a janitor with otherworldly talents. Reynolds treats a truly inspirational patient and makes plans for his father. Wilder’s young patient teaches her not to jump to conclusions in diagnosing. TV-14
- NBC Chicago Med- Wednesday, 11/16, 8:00pm Show More
- Promo “EVERYONE’S FIGHTING A BATTLE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT” ORIGINAL 11/16/2022 (08:00PM – 09:00PM) (Wednesday) : Will, Crockett and Justin Lieu (a new first-year resident) try to facilitate a trans-organ exchange. Hannah and Nellie help a sexual assault survivor. Ethan and Archer treat a patient whose case could expose a fraudulent doctor. Grant and Maggie take a trip down memory lane. TV-14
- NBC Chicago Fire- Wednesday, 11/16, 9:00pm Show More
- Promo “A BEAUTIFUL LIFE” ORIGINAL 11/16/2022 (09:00PM – 10:00PM) (Wednesday) : Det. Pryma asks for Severide’s help on a case involving explosives. Gallo and Carver clash after Gallo improvises on a call. Violet encourages Brett to start dating again. TV-14
- NBC Chicago PD- Wednesday, 11/16, 10:00pm Show More
- Promo “UNDER THE SKIN” ORIGINAL 11/16/2022 (10:00PM – 11:00PM) (Wednesday) : In an attempt to distract Intelligence from the investigation into his son, Chief O’Neal forces Voight and the team to handle a “dead fish case.” However, when that dead fish turns into a complicated heater case, Burgess is thrown back into difficult memories from her past. TV-14
- Promo “LAW & ORDER” “CHAIN OF COMMAND” ORIGINAL 11/17/2022 (08:00PM – 09:00PM) (Thursday) : When a decorated military veteran is found murdered in his own home, Cosgrove and Shaw work with his daughter to uncover an important clue. Price and Maroun must untangle the stories of other service members connected to the victim to make their case. TV-14
- Promo “A BETTER PERSON” ORIGINAL 11/17/2022 (09:00PM – 10:00PM) (Thursday) : The SVU hunts for a violent suspect who killed a detective’s child. Rollins ponders a potential opportunity. TV-14
- Promo “WHIPPING POST” ORIGINAL 11/17/2022 (10:00PM – 11:00PM) (Thursday) : When Pearl falls mysteriously ill, the task force is dragged back into the corruption of New York’s first casino development. Bell tries to keep rumors from swirling when an important decision must be made. TV-14
- NBC Lopez Vs. Lopez- Friday, 11/18, 8:00pm Show More
- “LOPEZ VS ESPANOL” ORIGINAL 11/18/2022 (08:00PM – 08:30PM) (Friday) : Mayan lies about speaking Spanish to be seen as a “real” Lopez in George’s eyes, but the results are no bueno. Rosie attempts to teach a stubborn Chance Spanish. TV-PG
- NBC Young Rock- Friday, 11/18, 8:30pm Show More
- “ON THE ROPES” ORIGINAL 11/18/2022 (08:30PM – 09:00PM) (Friday) : Hawaii, 1985: Ata finds herself at odds with her rival at Lia’s wrestling promotion. Rocky receives some news that turns the family’s world upside down. Dewey gets a job so he can buy a Nintendo. In 2033, Dwayne weighs an important diplomatic mission. TV-14
- Netflix Teletubbies- Monday, 11/14, 3:01. Show More
- Trailer Series Premiere of this animated children’s reboot. Join friends Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa-Laa and Po on wonder-filled adventures as they learn and grow in this colorful refresh of the classic series. Starring: Tituss Burgess
- Netflix Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous: Hidden Adventure- Tuesday, 11/15 Show More
- Promo Interactive special. After a big storm, food is scarce — and hungry dinos are everywhere. It’s up to you to help the Camp Fam survive in this thrilling interactive special. You drive the action in this crowd-pleasing adventure featuring characters from the world of “Jurassic Park.” Starring: Paul-Mikél Williams, Jenna Ortega, Bill Nye.
- Netflix R.I.P.D. 2: Rise of the Damned- Tuesday, 11/15 Show More
- Promo Movie. When Sheriff Roy Pulsipher finds himself in the afterlife, he joins a special police force and returns to Earth to save humanity from the undead. Starring: Jeffrey Donovan, Penelope Mitchell, Jake Cho.
- Netflix 1899- Thursday, 11/17, 3:01 AM Show More
- Trailer Series Premiere. In 1899, European immigrants traveling to the promised land encounter a terrible nightmare after finding another migrant ship adrift on the open sea.
- Netflix Reign Supreme- Friday, 11/18, 3:01 AM Show More
- Trailer From the projects to the largest venues in Paris, this series follows two teenage friends for life as they forge the birth and rise of French hip-hop.
- Netflix Somebody- Friday, 11/18, 3:01 AM Show More
- Trailer Series premiere. A software developer and her friends become entangled in a murder case involving her dating app and a mysterious man who seems to be hiding something.
- Netflix The Lost Lotteries- Wednesday, 11/16 Show More
- Trailer Movie. Five down-on-their-luck strangers must band together to steal back winning lottery tickets worth millions from a wicked mafia boss. Starring: Wongravee Nateetorn, Phantira Pipityakorn, Napapa Tantraku
- Netflix Off Track- Wednesday, 11/16 Show More
- Movie. In a fit of desperation, a down-and-out single mother suits up and attempts to ski Vasaloppet with her (not-so-perfect) perfectionist brother. Watch all you want. Passion meets persistence in this drama-comedy from Mårten Klingberg, starring Katia Winter and Fredrik Hallgren.
- Netflix The Wonder- Wednesday, 11/16 Show More
- Trailer Movie. The latest from Sebastián Lelio (Gloria, A Fantastic Woman, Disobedience) is an adaptation of Room author Emma Donoghue’s 1862-set novel about an English nurse (Florence Pugh) who travels to the Irish Midlands to observe an 11-year-old girl who has survived months without food, making her a saint to many in her tiny village. Critics had good things to say about the psychological thriller (which also opens in theaters on November 2nd) when it debuted at Telluride in September.
- Netflix 1899- Thursday, 11/17 Show More
- Movie. When mysterious events change the course of an immigrant ship headed for New York in 1899, a mind-bending riddle unfolds for its bewildered passengers. Starring: Emily Beecham, Aneurin Barnard, Andreas Pietschmann Creators: Jantje Friese, Baran bo Odar
- Netflix Christmas With You- Thursday, 11/17 Show More
- Movie. Seeking inspiration for a hit holiday song, a pop star grants a young fan’s Christmas wish to meet her — and finds a shot at true love along the way. Starring: Aimee Garcia, Freddie Prinze Jr., Deja Monique Cruz
- Netflix Dead to Me- Thursday, 11/17 Show More
- Season 3 Premiere. A hotheaded widow searching for the hit-and-run driver who mowed down her husband befriends an eccentric optimist who isn’t quite what she seems. Starring: Christina Applegate, Linda Cardellini, James Marsden Creator: Liz Feldman
- Netflix The Cuphead Show!- Friday, 11/18 Show More
- Promo Season 3 premiere. Follow the misadventures of the impulsive Cuphead and his easily swayed brother Mugman in this animated series based on the hit video game. Starring: Tru Valentino, Frank Todaro, Wayne Brady.
- Netflix Elite- Friday, 11/18 Show More
- Trailer Season 6 premiere. When three working-class teens enroll in an exclusive private school in Spain, the clash between them and the wealthy students leads to murder. Starring: Itzan Escamilla, Miguel Bernardeau, Danna Paola Creators: Carlos Montero, Darío Madrona
- Netflix The Good Detective- Friday, 11/18 Show More
- Trailer Season 2 premiere. When doubts arise about a five-year-old murder conviction, a veteran detective partners with a young hotshot to hunt down the case’s hidden truths. Starring: Son Hyun-joo, Jang Seung-jo, Lee Elijah Creators: Cho Nam-guk, Choi Jin-won
- Netflix Inside Job- Friday, 11/18 Show More
- Trailer Animated Series. Season 2 premiere: Lizard people? Real. The moon landing? Fake. Managing the world’s conspiracies is a full-time job for an awkward genius and her dysfunctional co-workers. Starring: Lizzy Caplan, Christian Slater, Clark Duke Creators: Shion Takeuchi
- Netflix Slumberland- Friday, 11/18 Show More
- Preview Movie. Joined by a larger-than-life outlaw, a daring young orphan journeys through a land of dreams to find a precious pearl that will grant her greatest wish. Starring: Jason Momoa, Marlow Barkley, Chris O’Dowd, Kyle Chandler.
- Netflix The Violence Action- Friday, 11/18 Show More
- Trailer Movie. She’s just a regular, sweet-looking college student by day. But by night, she’s a part-time assassin — and she’s about to face her toughest target yet. Starring: Kanna Hashimoto, Yosuke Sugino, Ouji Suzuka
- NICK The Really Loud House- Thursday, 11/17, 7:00pm Show More
- “The Blemish Dilemish” #104 Meeting the Action News Team; Lincoln finds himself taken aback by a new crush; mum and dad attempt to befriend a doctor to avoid the astronomical medical expenses that come with having 11 children.
- Paramount Yellowstone- Sunday, 11/13, 8:00pm Show More
- Trailer Fifth season premiere. Amid shifting alliances and a growing list of enemies, the Dutton family’s legacy is jeopardized like never before, and retribution is certain. First part of the season is in 7 parts. “One Hundred Years Is Nothing” and “The Sting of Wisdom” airs tonight.
- Paramount+ Tulsa King- Sunday, 11/13, 3:01AM Show More
- Trailer Starring Academy Award nominee Sylvester Stallone, this show premieres with two episodes on Sunday, Nov. 13. Creator and Academy Award nominee Taylor Sheridan serves as executive producer alongside Academy Award nominee and Emmy Award winner Terence Winter (“The Sopranos,” “The Wolf of Wall Street”), who will also be at the helm as showrunner and writer. Currently in production in Oklahoma City, Okla., TULSA KING is produced by MTV Entertainment Studios and 101 Studios. Mirroring the successful 2021 launches of 1883 and MAYOR OF KINGSTOWN, Paramount Network will air a linear sneak peek of TULSA KING’s debut episode on Nov. 13, as a special simulcast event immediately following the highly anticipated season five premiere of YELLOWSTONE. Similarly, the second episode of TULSA KING will air behind YELLOWSTONE on Nov. 20. All remaining episodes will be available to stream weekly on Sundays exclusively on Paramount+. TULSA KING follows New York mafia capo Dwight “The General” Manfredi (Stallone), just after he is released from prison after 25 years and unceremoniously exiled by his boss to set up shop in Tulsa, Okla. Realizing that his mob family may not have his best interests in mind, Dwight slowly builds a “crew” from a group of unlikely characters, to help him establish a new criminal empire in a place that to him might as well be another planet. The series also stars Andrea Savage (“I’m Sorry”), Martin Starr (“Silicon Valley”), Max Casella (“The Tender Bar”), Domenick Lombardozzi (“The Irishman”), Vincent Piazza (“Boardwalk Empire”), Jay Will (“The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel”), A.C. Peterson (“Superman & Lois”) with Garrett Hedlund (“The United States vs. Billie Holiday”).
- Paramount+ SEAL Team- Sunday, 11/13, 3:01 AM Show More
- “Damage Assessment” After a successful interrogation in Jordan, BRAVO is given devastating news that will impact the Team forever.
- Paramount+ Blue’s Big City Adventure- Friday, 11/18 Show More
- Movie. From Nickelodeon Animation, the “Blue’s Clues & You!” Feature-Length Film Reunites Beloved Hosts Josh Dela Cruz, Steve Burns and Donovan Patton with Fan-Favorite Animated Friends, Rainbow Puppy, Mr. Salt, Mailbox, Tickety Tock, Slippery Soap and More! Movie also Features Special Star Appearances by BD Wong, Ali Stroker, Taboo, Alex Winter, Phillipa Soo and Steven Pasqual. The feature-length “Blue’s Clues & You!” film is a sing and dance-along musical spectacular for the whole family, featuring all-new songs and choreography with the show’s beloved hosts and fan-favorite animated characters. The movie follows Josh (Josh Dela Cruz), who gets the opportunity of a lifetime to audition for Rainbow Puppy’s (Brianna Bryan) Broadway musical, and Blue (Traci Paige Johnson) as they skidoo to New York City where they meet new friends and discover the magic of music, dance and following one’s dreams. The entire “Blue’s Clues” crew is reunited for this special movie event, with the beloved animated friends and all three hosts– Josh, Steve (Steve Burns) and Joe (Donovan Patton) – together for the first time in the Big Apple.
- PBS Miss Scarlet and the Duke- Sunday, 11/13, 8:00pm Show More
- Preview “A Quarter to Midnight” A famous mystery writer is at the centre of Eliza’s investigation when a series of murders copy scenes in his books. Meanwhile, the Duke is also juggling problems at work with a new superintendent and a troubled young detective.
- PBS Magpie Murders- Sunday, 11/13, 9:00pm Show More
- Preview Episode Five: A tragedy at the lake at Pye Hall reveals some dark secrets from the past.
- PBS Annika- Sunday, 11/13, 10:00pm Show More
- Preview Episode Five: Annika and the team are tasked with solving the death of a man ‘everybody loved’, thrown in the river from a party boat. When the method of murder is revealed, the team realise this murder was more premeditated than they could have ever thought.
- Peacock Acoso- Wednesday, 11/16, 3:01 AM Show More
- series premiere. A group of women get together via social media to expose the sexual harassment they all suffered from a renowned specialist in reproductive medicine. This true story chronicles the perseverance and courage of the female protagonists as they reveal their traumatic stories, in the process, uncovering the horror endured by countless women behind the walls of a medical practice.
- Peacock Leopard Skin- Thursday, 11/17, 3:01 AM Show More
- Fleeing a botched diamond heist, a criminal gang seeks shelter in the remote paradise of Playa Perdida, Mexico in the beachside estate of two women, Alba and Batty. Dark and humorous complications arise when they are joined by two dinner guests (TV producer Max and his flighty girlfriend Maru) and Alba’s former housekeeper as they all are soon taken hostage. Murderous secrets, coldhearted betrayals, and shocking desires bubble to the surface as everyone awaits their fate.
- Prime Hostel Daze- Wednesday, 11/16 Show More
- Promo Four wingmates, 1 Hostel, First Semester. ‘Hostel Daze’ tries to capture the hostel-culture (or its lack thereof) of an engineering college. Starring: Adarsh Gourav, Luv, Shubham Gaur
- Prime The People We Hate at the Wedding- Friday, 11/18 Show More
- Movie. A trio of American siblings reconnect at a wedding in Britain in a raunchy Amazon comedy starring Kristen Bell, Allison Janney, and Ben Platt.
- Starz Dangerous Liaisons- Sunday, 11/13, 8:00pm Show More
- Preview Episode 2: “Conquer or Die” A long-buried desire for vengeance is rekindled by a face from Camille’s past, and her new future is in jeopardy.
- Starz Step Up: High Water- Sunday, 11/13, 9:00pm Show More
- Preview “Never Scared” At Sage’s evidentiary hearings, the D.A.’s strategy is working and Sage could be tried for murder; meanwhile, things heat up between Marquise and Angel, but their fragile relationship is headed for trouble.
- Sundance Now The Dry- Thursday, 11/17, 3:01 AM Show More
- series premiere. When 35-year-old Shiv arrives back in Dublin for her grandmother’s funeral, the whole Sheridan family are begrudgingly forced to confront their collective and individual demons. No one expected Shiv to come home permanently. Shiv is 6 months sober; her parents’ marriage is shaky, overachieving sister Caroline is wound tighter than a spring and younger brother Ant never wants the party to end. While recovery may have equipped Shiv with great ideas and tools, her family and ex-boyfriend Jack will put these and her newfound sobriety to the test in this moving comedy-drama. (8 episodes, 2022)
- SYFY Chucky- Wednesday, 11/16, 9:00pm Show More
- Promo “Goin’ to the Chapel” #207 Incarnate Lord goes on lockdown with the Chucky dolls inside; Nica decides to proceed forward with her vicious plan.
- SYFY Reginald the Vampire- Wednesday, 11/16, 10:00pm Show More
- Promo “The Last Day of Our Acquaintance” #107 Reginald finds himself in the middle of a love triangle and he navigates it to the best of his abilities. He’s Swaggy Reg!
- TBS American Dad- Monday, 11/14, 10:00 PM Show More
- “Hayley Was a Girl Scout?” Stan is forced to lead a Girl Scout troop.
- YouTube Behind the Beats- Friday, 11/18, 12:00 PM Show More
- series premiere. Animated series which tells the story of how talented musicians with radically different styles came together to create a new genre or movement
- UpTV The Picture of Christmas- Sunday, 11/13, 7:00 PM Show More
- Preview Movie. An aspiring storybook illustrator in Manhattan returns home after inheriting her Grandmother’s Christmas tree farm. Inspired by the magic of Christmas and the farm’s handsome caretaker, she is reminded of the things she once wanted in life.
- UpTV The Holiday Switch- Saturday, 11/19, 7:00 PM Show More
- Trailer Movie. When two strangers mistakenly pick up the wrong piece of luggage at the airport, each must use the intriguing contents within to track down the other’s whereabouts in time for Christmas.
- ABC America’s Funniest Home Videos- Sunday, 11/13, 7:00pm Show More
- “3306” – On an all-new episode, it’s kids who don’t understand old technology like a teen who doesn’t know how to insert a letter into a public mailbox and two kids try to figure out what a telephone jack is. Meanwhile, it’s a whodunit scenario when twins blame each other for flooding a bathroom on “America’s Funniest Home Videos,” airing SUNDAY, NOV. 13 (7:00-8:00 p.m. EST), on ABC (TV-PG).
- ABC Celebrity Wheel of Fortune- Sunday, 11/13, 9:00pm Show More
- “Paul Scheer, Luenell and Mary Lynn Rajskub” – Hosted by pop-culture legends Pat Sajak and Vanna White, “Celebrity Wheel of Fortune” takes a star-studded spin on America’s Game® by welcoming celebrities to spin the world’s most famous Wheel and solve puzzles for a chance to win more than $1 million. All the money won by the celebrity contestants will go to a charity of their choice, SUNDAY, NOV. 13 (9:00-10:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL) This episode’s celebrity contestants include Paul Scheer (playing for SELAH Neighborhood Homeless Coalition), Luenell (playing for Make-A-Wish) and Mary Lynn Rajskub (playing for Harvest Home LA).
- ABC Michelle Obama: The Light We Carry, A Conversation with Robin Roberts- Sunday, 11/13, 10:00pm Show More
- ABC News’ ‘Good Morning America’ Co-Anchor Robin Roberts Has Broadcast Exclusive Interview With Former First Lady Michelle Obama for ABC News ‘20/20’ Primetime Special Mrs. Obama Discusses Her Marriage, the Pandemic, President Joe Biden and Much More in an Intimate Interview With Robin Roberts The ‘20/20’ Special, ‘Michelle Obama: The Light We Carry, A Conversation with Robin Roberts,’ Airs Sunday, Nov. 13, at 10 p.m. EST/9 p.m. CST, Next Day on Hulu *ABC News ABC News’ “Good Morning America” co-anchor Robin Roberts has the broadcast network exclusive interview with former first lady Michelle Obama. In the wide-ranging interview, Mrs. Obama talks candidly about her marriage; her husband, former President Barack Obama; the pandemic; coping with low-grade depression stemming, in part, from the pandemic and political division in the country; President Joe Biden; and her new hobby. The one-hour primetime “20/20” special, “Michelle Obama: The Light We Carry, A Conversation with Robin Roberts,” airs Sunday, Nov. 13, at 10 p.m. EST/9 p.m. CST on ABC, next day on Hulu. The special also features an exclusive kitchen table conversation with Robin Roberts, Michelle Obama, Mrs. Obama’s mother Marian Robinson, Dr. Sharon Malone, journalist Michelle Norris, longtime friend Sandy Matthews and film producer and author Tonya Lewis Lee, discussing the importance of friendship and human connection, how Mrs. Obama’s inner circled helped her while at the White House, her new book and advice for readers. Mrs. Obama’s friends also share never-before-told stories about her, too. The “Michelle Obama: The Light We Carry, A Conversation with Robin Roberts” is a production of ABC News’ “20/20.” Janice Johnston serves as executive producer. Mrs. Obama’s book, “The Light We Carry: Overcoming in Uncertain Times,” is published by Crown/Penguin Random House and will be released on Tuesday, Nov. 15. *COPYRIGHT ©2022 American Broadcasting Companies, Inc.
- ABC Bachelor in Paradise- Monday, 11/14, 8:00pm Show More
- “813” – It’s a somber day in Paradise with everyone reeling from Rodney and Eliza’s emotional departures, but three new beachgoers arrive hoping to turn things around. First up, Mara heads out on a saucy date with one of the twins; then, Ency and Lindsey select two lucky guys for a double date, which doesn’t go to plan. Later, the couples get some much-needed one-on-one time to discuss their futures as the end of Paradise and the possibility of engagement draw near on “Bachelor in Paradise,” MONDAY, NOV. 14 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-14, DL)
- ABC 20/20: Special Edition Show More
- NOTE: It appears that this below will be airing instead of “The Good Doctor.” The previously announced episode will be airing next week instead. 20/20: a special edition of 20/20 – breaking with the president: the mike pence interview [one-hour special presentation] More Info
- ABC Bachelor in Paradise- Tuesday, 11/15, 8:00pm Show More
- “814” – Engagements are right around the corner in Paradise, but just as the seemingly stable remaining couples are feeling the romance, a series of surprise visits shake things up on the beach. First up, Bachelorettes Gabby and Rachel have arrived, ready to spill all the tea on their former flames to their new ladies. Then, Becca and Thomas arrive to share an exciting announcement – the beach is getting its first-ever Sadie Hawkins dance! Will the ‘90s-themed evening be a fun night out for the tropical lovebirds or is heartbreak on the horizon? Find out on “Bachelor in Paradise,” TUESDAY, NOV. 15 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-14, DL)
- ABC Shark Tank- Friday, 11/18, 8:00pm Show More
- “1407” – An artisan cheese and charcuterie board delivery business; a subscription-based product line designed to keep cars fresh and vibe while one drives; a stylish lighting kit for sporting equipment designed to keep people safe at night; and an all-in-one shaving solution on an all-new episode of “Shark Tank” airing FRIDAY, NOV. 18 (8:00-9:01 p.m. EST), on ABC. The Sharks in this episode are TBA.
- ABC 20/20- Friday, 11/18, 8:00pm Show More
- New ‘20/20’ Reports on How an Unexpected Friendship Led to the Murder of a Wealthy Texas Businessman, Uncovering Shocking Manipulation and Greed
Program Features Interview With Celeste Beard, Texas Wife and Mother Convicted of Murdering Her Fourth Husband
‘20/20’ Airs on Friday, Nov. 18 (9:01-11:00 p.m. EST), on ABC, Next Day on Hulu
In 1999, when a home intruder shot wealthy 75-year-old businessman Steve Beard, police arrested Tracey Tarlton, a close friend of the victim’s much younger wife, Celeste Beard. Although initially arrested as the sole perpetrator, Tracey stunned prosecutors right before her trial by claiming that she and Celeste were more than close friends; they were lovers. Tracey revealed that she shot Steve to protect Celeste, unaware that Celeste’s claims of Steve’s abuse were lies. In light of the alleged affair, authorities questioned who really orchestrated the crime: was it Tracey or Celeste herself? A new “20/20” features ABC News correspondent John Quiñones’ interview with Celeste, who denies the affair and still claims she is not to blame for the shooting of her fourth husband. She tells her side of the story and discusses how she feels about Tracey, who served only 10 years after she struck a plea bargain and agreed to testify and describe Celeste’s alleged involvement.
The episode also includes interviews with Jennifer Beard and Kristina Fritz, Celeste’s twin daughters from her first marriage. They open up about their mother’s manipulation tactics, their relationship with Steve, and their key role in her conviction. Additional interviews include Nancy Hall, Celeste’s mother; Dick DeGuerin, Celeste’s defense attorney; Steve’s friends and colleagues; and key law enforcement officials. “20/20” airs on Friday, Nov. 18 (9:01-11:00 p.m. EST), on ABC, next day on Hulu.
ABC News’ “20/20” is an award-winning primetime program anchored by David Muir and Amy Robach. A proven leader as a long-form newsmagazine for over 40 years, “20/20” features unforgettable, character-driven true-crime mysteries, exclusive newsmaker interviews, hard-hitting investigative reports and in-depth coverage of high-profile stories. Janice Johnston is the executive producer. The two-hour “20/20” events air Fridays from 9:01-11:00 p.m. EST on ABC and are available to stream on ABC News digital platforms and Hulu.
*COPYRIGHT ©2022 American Broadcasting Companies, Inc.
- ABC Saturday Night Football- Saturday, 11/19, 7:30pm Show More
- Saturday Night Football Presented by Capital One 7:30-10:00pm. Oklahoma State (7-3) at Oklahoma (5-5). From Memorial Stadium.
- Bravo The Real Housewives of Potomac- Sunday, 11/13, 8:00pm Show More
- Preview “Burnin’ and Beefin'” The Burn Session continues and Candiace confronts Ashley by dropping a bombshell rumour; Gizelle attempts to make things right with Candiace, but her apology isn’t well received.
- BRAVO The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City- Wednesday, 11/16, 9:00pm Show More
- Preview “RSVPlease” #308 Jen, Lisa and Whitney unite to address their issues with Heather, but only Lisa finds common ground with Heather; Meredith copes with past family trauma; the husbands meet up for a BBQ.
- CBS 60 Minutes- Sunday, 11/13, 7:00pm Show More
- “60 MINUTES” LISTINGS FOR SUNDAY, NOV. 13 THE SURFSIDE MYSTERY – Investigators still do not know what triggered the collapse of a 12-story beachfront condominium in Surfside, Fla., last summer, killing 98 people. Newly enacted laws will require mandatory inspections of older condos in Florida, and millions of owners there will soon be required to set aside vast sums of money for potential repairs. Sharyn Alfonsi reports on the federal and local investigations and how the catastrophe is expected to impact the affordability of condo living for hundreds of thousands of Floridians. Guy Campanile is the producer. Preview PAPER BRIGADE – Jon Wertheim reports from Lithuania on a group of resistance fighters who risked their lives to save a trove of Jewish artifacts during and after the Holocaust. Today, 80 years later, their heroics are still unfolding, with a search-and-rescue mission underway in Vilnius, where hidden materials continue to be uncovered. Julie Holstein is the producer. Preview SONA AND THE KORA – Lesley Stahl profiles Sona Jobarteh, the first female virtuoso player of a centuries-old West African instrument called the kora. With 21 strings, it’s described as a cross between a harp, lute and guitar. The kora is part of a musical tradition passed down exclusively from father to son in a special set of families in West Africa. Jobarteh, who is 39 years old, descends from one of those griot families – she’s the daughter of a Gambian father and a British mother. Jobarteh argues that by breaking tradition, she is keeping it alive, and she’s gained acceptance in the toughest place of all: The Gambia, with a hit song that’s become the country’s unofficial anthem. Shari Finkelstein is the producer. Preview
- CBS Survivor- Wednesday, 11/16, 8:00pm Show More
- IN A SHOCKING DOUBLE TRIBAL COUNCIL, TWO CASTAWAYS ARE BLINDSIDED, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 16 “What About the Big Girls” – In a shocking double tribal council, two castaways are blindsided. Also, a revenge plan begins to brew around camp after several castaways were left out of the last tribal council vote, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Nov. 16 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT)
- CBS The Amazing Race- Wednesday, 11/16, 9:00pm Show More
- TEAMS EMBARK ON ANOTHER MEGALEG, IN MALAGA, SPAIN, ON “THE AMAZING RACE,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 16 “Vamos a la Playa” – Teams embark on a megaleg in Malaga, Spain, where racers become grill masters and brave rough waters, on the CBS Original series THE AMAZING RACE, Wednesday, Nov. 16 at a new time (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+. Phil Keoghan is the host.
- CBS Pickled- Thursday, 11/17, 9:00pm Show More
- CBS ANNOUNCES EIGHT CELEBRITY TEAMS COMPETING ON “PICKLED,” INCLUDING THE VOLLEY RANCHERS, PARTY ‘TIL YOU CUKE, WHEN HARRY NET RALLY, AND THE PADDLE SNAKES – WHAT’S THE BIG DILL? The Two-Hour Sports Comedy Special Airing Nov. 17 on CBS Is Hosted by Emmy Award-Winner Stephen Colbert of “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” CBS announced today the eight celebrity teams competing in the new two-hour sports comedy special PICKLED. The pickleball tournament, produced by Stephen Colbert’s Spartina, Funny Or Die and CBS Studios, will air Thursday, Nov. 17 (9:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and will be available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+*. Emmy Award-winner Stephen Colbert of THE LATE SHOW hosts this cutthroat pickleball competition. Below, meet the acclaimed teams playing to benefit the non-profit Comic Relief US and ultimately win the coveted totem of excellence: The Colbert Cup!
TEAM: DINK FLOYD CELEBRITIES: Kelly Rowland and Murray Bartlett
TEAM: PARTY ‘TIL YOU CUKE CELEBRITIES: Tig Notaro and “Mystery Player”
TEAM: THE PADDLE SNAKES CELEBRITIES: June Diane Raphael and Paul Scheer
TEAM: TAKE THIS LOB AND SHOVE IT CELEBRITIES: Jaime Camil and Aisha Tyler
TEAM: THE VOLLEY RANCHERS CELEBRITIES: Sugar Ray Leonard and Emma Watson
TEAM: DANIEL DAE LUIS CELEBRITIES: Luis Guzmán and Daniel Dae Kim
TEAM: DILL-I-AM CELEBRITIES: Jimmie Allen and Max Greenfield
TEAM: WHEN HARRY NET RALLY CELEBRITIES: Dierks Bentley and Phil Keoghan
All-star announcers, including Cari Champion, John Michael Higgins and Bill Raftery, add color and commentary to the thrilling matches. After the national anthem is performed as a duet by singer-songwriter Kenny Loggins and Stephen Colbert, the eight celebrity teams take to the court to battle for the honor of being named the PICKLED champions. Stephen Colbert’s Spartina, Funny Or Die and CBS are joining forces with Comic Relief to re-ignite the magic of creating change through comedy with PICKLED. Calls to action during the broadcast will raise funds to support Comic Relief’s safety programs, which address the life-altering impact of homelessness, rootlessness and lack of safety often experienced by children and families living in poverty.In addition to funds raised from the broadcast event and at ComicRelief.org/pickled, Comic Relief will also be engaging pickleball leagues, lovers and communities across the U.S. to get in on the fun to help children and families experiencing homelessness.
- CBS 48 Hours- Saturday, 11/19, 9:00 Show More
- CBS NEWS CORRESPONDENT NATALIE MORALES DELIVERS HER FIRST TRUE-CRIME INVESTIGATION FOR “48 HOURS”
“48 Hours: Last Seen in Breckenridge” Airs This Saturday Preview
Award-winning correspondent Natalie Morales will make her investigative debut on CBS News’ critically acclaimed true-crime series 48 HOURS on Saturday, Nov. 19 (10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network and streaming on Paramount+.
Morales’ first in-depth reporting for CBS News focuses on an investigation into the murders of two young women, Annette Schnee, 21, and Bobbie Jo Oberholtzer, 29, near the resort ski town of Breckenridge, Colo. Detectives were initially able to link the two 1982 murders through an orange sock found near Oberholtzer’s crime scene and a matching sock found on Schnee. The case went cold until investigators ran DNA recovered from evidence through a public genealogy database and got a match. In a bizarre turn of events, investigators would learn that the killer had been rescued by a local fire chief from a snow-covered mountain pass the very same night he dumped the bodies of the two women.
“The 48 HOURS team is at the top of their game and the best in the business of true-crime reporting,” Morales says. “It has been a dream working with the 48 HOURS family and on this story, which has so many unusual twists and turns.”
48 HOURS: “Last Seen in Breckenridge” is produced by Chris Young Ritzen. The development producer is Elena DiFiore. The show is also produced by Jamie Stolz, Paul LaRosa, Betsy Shuller and Judy Rybak. David Dow is a development producer. Lauren Clark is the field producer. Michael Loftus is the associate producer. Richard Barber, Marlon Disla, Mike Vele, Diana Modica and Marcus Balsam are the editors. Anthony Batson is the senior broadcast producer. Nancy Kramer is the executive story editor. Judy Tygard is the executive producer.
At 9:00 PM, 48 HOURS and Troy Roberts report on the heart-wrenching story of a 9-year-old Russian girl named Caralee who was adopted by an American couple. But two years later, the couple came to believe Caralee was dangerous, even capable of murder as they say she tried to kill her little brother. The American couple returned Caralee to Russia and left her behind in a children’s psychiatric hospital. Roberts tells her surprising story in “What Happened to the Perfect Child?”
- The CW Penn & Teller: Fool Us- Friday, 11/18, 8:00pm Show More
- “Magic Socks Big Time” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG) (HDTV) WILL PENN & TELLER BE FOOLED THIS WEEK? — Aspiring magicians are invited to perform their best trick to try and fool the world-famous team of Penn & Teller, who will get to see the trick only once and have to immediately try to work it out. Anyone who succeeds wins the right to perform with Penn & Teller in their celebrated show at the Rio Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas. The TV audience watches along with Penn & Teller as they try to figure out the secrets. The magicians featured in the episode include Gabriella Lester, Howard Blackwell, Horret Wu & Dr. Michael Rubinstein. Alyson Hannigan (“How I Met Your Mother”) serves as host (#906). Original airdate 11/18/22.
- The CW Whose Line Is It Anyway?- Friday, 11/18, 9:00pm Show More
- “Gary Anthony Williams 11” — (9:00-9:30 p.m. ET) (TV-PG, DL) (HDTV) DOUBLING OVER WITH LAUGHTER — Hosted by comedian Aisha Tyler, cast members Ryan Stiles, Wayne Brady and Colin Mochrie, along with guest comedian Gary Anthony Williams, put their comedic skills to the test through a series of spontaneous improv games that are prompted only by random ideas supplied by the studio audience. The four performers must use the little information they have and their wild imaginations to depict different characters and an array of scenes, as well as perform songs. After each round of improvisation, Aisha will dole out points to our four performers and declare a winner at the end of every episode. Directed by Geraldine Dowd (#1110). Original airdate 11/18/2022.
- The CW Criss Angel’s Magic With the Stars- Saturday, 11/19, 8:00pm Show More
- “100 Foot Rope Escape” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV) VERNON DAVIS VS FLAVOR FLAV — Old friends reunite for this week’s grand illusion when NFL Pro Bowl player Vernon Davis and Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Flavor Flav go head-to-head to see who is the better escape artist. Eddie Griffin hosts the competition as Criss Angel, Loni Love and Lance Burton judge the two contestants in a race of speed, agility, and focus (#106). Original airdate 11/19/22.
- The CW World’s Funniest Animals- Saturday, 11/19, 9:00pm Show More
- “Episode 306” — (9:00-9:30 p.m. ET) (TV-PG) (HDTV) SUPER CUTE WITH SPECIAL GUEST KELLY STABLES – In this episode of “World’s Funniest Animals,” we have rowdy Rottweilers, confused Cockatoos, pool pooches, catching cats, pumpkin pigs, and a personal trainer with the sunniest disposition. Hosted by Elizabeth Stanton with special guest Kelly Stables (“Superstore”), and commentary by Mikalah Gordon, Brian Cooper, Carmen Hodgson, and Noah Matthews (#306). Original airdate 11/19/2022.
- FOX The OT- Sunday, 11/13, 7:00pm Show More
- 1 hr, live Highlights of Week 10 NFL action with the ‘Fox NFL Sunday’ crew.
- FOX The Masked Singer- Wednesday, 11/16, 8:00pm Show More
- [EDITOR’S NOTE: Audio descriptions for tonight’s episodes of The Masked Singer and LEGO Masters are available on the SAP Audio Channel.] CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 PREPARE TO GET ROASTED ON AN ALL-NEW THE MASKED SINGER WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 16, ON FOX Special Appearances by Comedians Drew Carey and Jon Lovitz This week, The Masked Singer takes on comedy! Our famed panelists roast one another as two new characters enter the competition and legendary comedians Drew Carey and Jon Lovitz make special appearances on stage. The Season Eight contestants boast a combined 32 Grammy Nominations, 16 Emmy Wins, 8 Gold Albums, 4 Golden Globe Nominations, 42 Books, 10 Teen Choice Awards, and 5 Stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Play along with host Nick Cannon and celebrity panelists Ken Jeong, Jenny McCarthy Wahlberg, Nicole Scherzinger and Robin Thicke. Get ready for a night of laughter in the all-new “Comedy Roast Night” episode of The Masked Singer airing Wednesday, Nov. 16 (8:00-9:02 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (MS-808) (TV-14 L) Host: Nick Cannon Panelists: Ken Jeong, Jenny McCarthy Wahlberg, Nicole Scherzinger and Robin Thicke Guest Appearance: Drew Carey, Jon Lovitz
- FOX LEGO Masters- Wednesday, 11/16, 9:00pm Show More
- CC- HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 IT’S A LEGO® HOLE-IN-ONE ON AN ALL-NEW LEGO MASTERS WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 16, ON FOX This week the contestants face off in a mini golf challenge. Each team must transform a putting green into a playable mini golf hole, complete with obstacles that propel the ball and the story within the build. Host Will Arnett tees it up to show the judges which team crafted the best golf hole in the all-new “Mini Golf Masters” episode of LEGO Masters airing Wednesday, Nov. 16 (9:02-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (LEG-308) (TV-PG L) Host and Executive Producer: Will Arnett Brickmasters: Amy Corbett and Jamie Berard
- FOX Hell’s Kitchen- Thursday, 11/17, 8:00pm Show More
- THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 17 CC- HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 PA: Viewer Discretion is advised. THE CHEFS ATTEMPT TO COOK IN PERFECT HARMONY ON AN ALL-NEW HELL’S KITCHEN THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 17, ON FOX Chefs are put to the test when Gordon and special guest James Beard Award Winner Stephanie Izard challenge the chefs to make the perfect dish with obscure ingredients….only in a wok. Find out who is not in sync in the all-new “Wok This Way” episode of Hell’s Kitchen airing Thursday, Nov. 17 (8:00-9:02 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (HK-2107) (TV-14 L) Cast: Chef Gordon Ramsay
- FOX WWE’s Friday Night Smackdown- Friday, 11/18, 8:00pm Show More
- [EDITOR’S NOTE: An audio description for WWE’S FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN is available on the SAP Audio Channel.] “WWE’S FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN (8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 FOX SPORTS PRESENTS “WWE’S FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN” FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 18, ON FOX A unique combination of edge-of-your-seat action, unpredictable drama and world-class athleticism, FOX Sports presents WWE’S FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN airing Friday, Nov. 18 (8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed) on FOX. (WWE-2446) (TV-PG D, L, S, V)
- FOX College Football- Saturday, 11/19, 8:00pm Show More
- [EDITOR’S NOTE: An audio description for tonight’s episode of Beat Shazam is available on the SAP Audio Channel.] **FOX SPORTS**–“COLLEGE FOOTBALL”—(8:00 PM-CC ET live/5:00 PM-CC PT live) CC- HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 FOX SPORTS PRESENTS “FOX COLLEGE FOOTBALL” SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 19, ON FOX FOX Sports continues this season’s coverage of FOX COLLEGE FOOTBALL with an exciting matchup live from the historic Rose Bowl Stadium as the UCLA Bruins take on the USC Trojans in a classic Pac-12 rivalry matchup. FOX COLLEGE FOOTBALL airs LIVE Saturday, Nov. 19 (8:00 PM-CC ET live/5:00 PM-CC PT live) on FOX.(FSP-2340) (n/a)
- NBC Football Night in America- Sunday, 11/13, 7:00pm Show More
- “FOOTBALL NIGHT IN AMERICA” “111322” ORIGINAL 11/13/2022 (07:00PM – 08:15PM) (Sunday) TV-14 Week 10 NFL highlights and discussion, plus a Chargers-49ers preview. Maria Taylor hosts with Tony Dungy, Chris Simms, Jason Garrett and insider Mike Florio, plus Rodney Harrison and Jac Collinsworth.
- NBC Sunday Night Football- Sunday, 11/13, 8:15pm Show More
- “NBC SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” “LOS ANGELES CHARGERS AT SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS (11/13/22)” ORIGINAL 11/13/2022 (08:15PM – 11:30PM) (Sunday)
- NBC The Voice- Monday, 11/14, 8:00pm Show More
- “LIVE TOP 16 PERFORMANCES” ORIGINAL 11/14/2022 (08:00PM – 10:00PM) (Monday) : The Top 16 artists perform live for the first time in front of coaches Camila Cabello, John Legend, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani for their chance at a spot in the Top 13.
- NBC The Voice- Tuesday, 11/15, 8:00pm Show More
- “LIVE TOP 16 ELIMINATIONS” ORIGINAL 11/15/2022 (08:00PM – 09:00PM) (Tuesday) : Two artists from each team are revealed as safe by America’s votes. Each coach selects one more artist to move forward. The remaining four artists, one from each team, compete in the Wildcard Instant Save. One artist from the save moves on to the Top 13.
- NBC Dateline NBC- Friday, 11/18, 9:00pm Show More
- Sneak Peek “FR3210” ORIGINAL 11/18/2022 (09:00PM – 11:00PM) (Friday) “The Figure in the House” Season 31, episode 10. After the wife of a college professor and relative of the founder of an oil empire is found murdered in her South Florida home, her son tells investigators that footage from the home’s security camera could hold the key to finding the killer.
- Netflix Deon Cole: Charleen’s Boy- Tuesday, 11/15 Show More
- Comedy special. In an electric stand-up special, Deon Cole ponders romance, racist hotel showers, post-coital bedtime prayers and why he loves women of a certain age.
- Netflix Pepsi, Where’s My Jet? – Thursday, 11/17, 3:01 AM Show More
- Promo Series premiere. When a 20-year-old attempts to win a fighter jet in a Pepsi sweepstakes, he sets the stage for a David versus Goliath court battle for the history books.
- Showtime Ziwe- Friday, 11/18, 11pm Show More
- Never afraid to go there (or anywhere), ZIWE presents the hottest of hot button topics and she’s guaranteed to touch a whole lot of nerves. Plus, she’s bringing plenty of musical numbers, interviews, guest stars and hilarious sketches along for the ride.
- ABC Celebrity Jeopardy!- Sunday, 11/13, 8:00pm Show More
- “Quarterfinal #5: Troian Bellisario, Wil Wheaton and Hasan Minhaj” – Quarterfinal round five of “Celebrity Jeopardy!” sees actress Troian Bellisario (“Pretty Little Liars”), actor Wil Wheaton (“Stand By Me”) and comedian Hasan Minhaj (“Patriot Act”) battle head-to-head for a chance to move on to the semifinal round, SUNDAY, NOV. 13 (8:00-9:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (Re-run from 10/30)
- ABC Enchanted- Thursday, 11/17, 8:00pm Show More
- Trailer Movie. Disney’s ‘Enchanted’ To Make Broadcast Debut Nov. 17 at 8 p.m. EST/PST on ABC The Special Broadcast Celebrates the 2007 Film on the Eve of Its Sequel, ‘Disenchanted,’ Streaming on Disney+ Nov. 18 For princess-to-be Giselle, life is a fairy tale — until she’s banished from the animated land of Andalasia and thrust into the very unmagical, live-action world of modern-day Manhattan. When a cynical, no-nonsense divorce lawyer comes to her aid, little does he realize that this joyful, wide-eyed innocent is about to enchant him. The Wonderful World of Disney presents “Enchanted,” THURSDAY, NOV. 17 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EST), on ABC.
- CBS So Help Me Todd- Wednesday, 11/16, 10:00pm Show More
- Promo WHEN TODD REUNITES WITH A CHILDHOOD FRIEND WITH A CHECKERED PAST, HE CONVINCES MARGARET TO REPRESENT HIM IN A MINOR LEGAL CASE, ON “SO HELP ME TODD,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 16 “Second Second Chance” – When Todd reunites with a childhood friend with a checkered past, he convinces Margaret to represent him in a minor legal case, on the new CBS Original drama SO HELP ME TODD, Wednesday, Nov. 16 (9:01-10:00 PM, ET/PT). Originally aired Thursday, 10/13/22. WRITTEN BY: Lisa Kyonga Parsons DIRECTED BY: Robert Duncan McNeill
- CBS Young Sheldon- Thursday, 11/17, 8:00pm Show More
- Promo A SCIENCE ROAD TRIP LANDS SHELDON IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE, ON “YOUNG SHELDON,” THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 17 “A Lobster, an Armadillo and a Way Bigger Number” – Sheldon joins Dr. Linkletter (Ed Begley, Jr.) and Dr. Sturgis (Wallace Shawn) on a science road trip. Also, Georgie continues to lie about his age, on the CBS Original series YOUNG SHELDON, Thursday, November 17 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT). Originally aired Thursday, March 3. STORY BY: Steven Molaro & Jeremy Howe & Nick Bakay TELEPLAY BY: Steven Holland & Eric Kaplan & Marie Cheng DIRECTED BY: Alex Reid
- CBS Ghosts- Thursday, 11/17, 8:30pm Show More
- Promo PETE CONVINCES SAM TO INVITE HIS LIVING WIFE TO THE MANSION, AND DISCOVERS SHE’S BEEN KEEPING A DARK SECRET FROM HIM FOR YEARS, ON “GHOSTS,” THURSDAY, NOV. 17 “Pete’s Wife” – Pete convinces Sam to invite his living wife to the mansion, only to discover she’s been keeping a dark secret from him for many years. Also, Sassapis gets angry with Thorfinn for binge-cheating their favorite show without him, and Trevor learns he may have a daughter, on GHOSTS, Thursday, Nov. 17 (8:30-9:00 PM, ET/PT). Originally aired Thursday, Nov. 4, 2021.
- Promo THE CSI TEAM INVESTIGATES AFTER THREE MASKED ASSAILANTS MURDER AN ENTIRE FAMILY IN THEIR HOME, ON THE CBS ORIGINAL SERIES “CSI: VEGAS,” SATURDAY, NOV. 19 Episode Written By “CSI” Franchise Creator Anthony E. Zuiker; Katie Stevens Reprises Role as “Lindsey Willows” “Koala” – When three masked assailants invade a home and murder an entire family, including a pregnant woman, the CSIs are called to the scene to investigate. Catherine leads the team through the emotional case, which intensifies her own longing to reconnect with her estranged daughter, Lindsey (Katie Stevens), on the CBS Original series CSI: VEGAS, Saturday, Nov. 19 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT). (originally aired Thursday, 10/20/22. WRITTEN BY: Anthony E. Zuiker DIRECTED BY: Claudia Yarmy
- The CW Whose Line Is It Anyway?- Friday, 11/18, 9:30pm “Show More
- Gary Anthony Williams 9” — (9:30-10:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV) LOTS OF CHUCKLES — Hosted by comedian Aisha Tyler, cast members Ryan Stiles, Wayne Brady and Colin Mochrie, along with guest comedian Gary Anthony Williams, put their comedic skills to the test through a series of spontaneous improv games that are prompted only by random ideas supplied by the studio audience. The four performers must use the little information they have and their wild imaginations to depict different characters and an array of scenes, as well as perform songs. After each round of improvisation, Aisha will dole out points to our four performers and declare a winner at the end of every episode. Directed by Geraldine Dowd (#1103). Original airdate 11/4/2022.
- The CW World’s Funniest Animals- Saturday, 11/19, 9:30pm Show More
- “Episode 302” — (9:30-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG, L) (HDTV) KACI WALFALL STOPS BY – In this episode of “World’s Funniest Animals” we have cute kittens, lounging Labradors, frantic felines, curious cats, relaxing retrievers, and a dog who has found a whole new way to get around. Hosted by Elizabeth Stanton with special guest Kaci Walfall (“Naomi”) with commentary by Mikalah Gordon, Brian Cooper, Carmen Hodgson, and Noah Matthews (#302). Original airdate 10/22/2022.
- FOX Beat Shazam- Saturday, 11/19, 11:30pm Show More
- CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 TEAMS OF TWO GUESS THE SONG TO WIN BIG ON BEAT SHAZAM SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 19, ON FOX Hosted by Jamie Foxx, and featuring his daughter, Corinne Foxx, as deejay, BEAT SHAZAM is the unique and interactive game show that pits three teams of two against the clock and each other as they try to identify the biggest hit songs of all time. In the end, the team with the highest score will outlast the competition and go against Shazam, the world’s most popular song identification app, for the chance to win up to one million dollars on FOX. Three teams of BFFs put their friendships on the line as they take on the Queen B to win the grand prize of one million dollars in the “Battle for Beyonce!” episode of Beat Shazam airing Saturday, Nov. 19 (11:30 PM-12:30 AM ET/PT) on FOX. (BSH-407) (TV-PG D, L) Host: Jamie Foxx DeeJay: Corinne Foxx
- NBC Quantum Leap- Monday, 11/14, 10:00pm Show More
- Promo “SALVATION OR BUST” REPEAT 11/14/2022 (10:00PM – 11:00PM) (Monday) : Ben is transported back to 1879 and the rustic, frontier town of Salvation, where he must take on a deadly outlaw. Magic, Jenn and Ian face a new threat when a curious senator shows up at headquarters asking a lot of questions about the Quantum Leap program. TV-PG
- NBC Trolls- Saturday, 11/19, 8:00pm Show More
- Trailer “NBC MOVIE OF THE WEEK” “TROLLS” 11/19/2022 (08:00PM – 10:00PM) (Saturday) : After the Bergens invade Troll Village, Poppy, the happiest Troll ever born, and the curmudgeonly Branch set off on a journey to rescue her friends. TV-PG
- NBC Saturday Night Live- Saturday, 11/19, 10:00pm Show More
- The NBC site says it’s this episode: Re-run From Oct. 18, 2003: Halle Berry is the guest host; Britney Spears is the musical guest. (Summary here)
TV Guide and other sites say it’s this one: Re-run from Nov 10, 2012: Anne Hathaway is the guest host; Rihanna is the musical guest. Sketches include- cold open: at home on election night, Mitt Romney (Jason Sudeikis) comes to terms with defeat; monologue: host & theatrical castmembers sing SNL-linked “I Dreamed A Dream” variant; TV show: Girlfriends Talk Show- Kyra’s (Cecily Strong) new pal (host) estranges Morgan (AIB); Film: “The Legend Of Mokiki (Taran Killam) & The Sloppy Swish”- dance enthralls (Hathaway);
TV show: Homeland- Saul (Bill Hader) wants unstable Carrie (Hathaway) to do an interrogation;
skit: McDonald’s employees Niff (Bobby Moynihan) & Dana (Cecily Strong) bad-mouth their co-workers;
song: musical guest Rihanna performs “Diamonds”; news: confident Barack Obama (Jay Pharoah) will use mandate to set the political agenda; news: same-sex couple from Maine (Fred Armisen) & (Bill Hader) relishes marriage equality; news: Drunk Uncle feels the election is representative of national decline;
TV show: Ellen (Kate McKinnon)- dancing precedes an interview with Katie Holmes (Hathaway);
skit: American Gothic subjects (Sudeikis) & (Hathaway) tried to bring levity to painting;
song: Rihanna performs “Stay”; and TV Commercial: Flaritin is the fake Claritin for attention-seekers with fake allergies.
- NBC Saturday Night Live- Saturday, 11/19, 11:3:00pm Show More
- Brendan Gleeson is the guest host; Willow is the musical guest.
Sketches include- cold open: So You Think You Won’t Snap!- fraught current events provoke contestants;
monologue: Gleeson plays mandolin while Colin Farrell [real] fishes for compliments;
TV show: CNN reporter (Gleeson) prioritizes turmoil of Try Guys (Bowen Yang), (Mikey Day), (Andrew Dismukes);
Misc.: Molly Kearney’s SNL onboarding involved a political assassination loyalty test;
TV show: Blonde- Marilyn Monroe (Chloe Fineman) is rattled by fanmail that calls her a whore;
skit: grandpa (Gleeson) is portrait photographer’s (Dismukes) muse; Colin Farrell cameo;
Film: teens (John Higgins), (Ben Marshall), (Martin Herlihy) learn (Gleeson) is 67.
song: musical guest performs Willow “Curious/Furious”;
news: Ariel’s (Ego Nwodim) pertinent traits are being a dumb & spoiled Little Mermaid;
news: Marcello Hernandez appreciates the energy & emotion exhibited by Latin baseball players;
TV show: Ancient Empires- in 500 B.C., (Gleeson) botches blood oath & exsanguinates;
song: Willow performs “Ur A Stranger”; and
skit: (Sarah Sherman) is upset by her co-workers’ tepid response to her new googly eyes.
- These TV shows come out on DVD this week: “The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet: Season 7 and 8”; “Darby & Joan: Series 1;” “Doom Patrol: The Complete Third Season” (also on Blu-ray); “Gigantosaurus Season 2 We’re In This Together;” “Halo: Season One” (also on Blu-ray and 4K); “Ultraman Max – The Complete Series;” “Ultraman Nexus: The Complete Series + Ultraman: The Next;” and “Why Women Kill: The Complete Series” (only on Blu-ray).
What would you like to see about TV News that’s not on here? Let us know!
Other primetime news pages on our site: 24, 30 Rock, Alias, Almost Human, American Idol, American Gothic, Angel, Arrow, Battlestar Galactica, Beauty & The Beast, Being Human, Big Bang Theory, Bones, Boston Legal, Brothers & Sisters, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Burn Notice, Castle, Charmed, Covert Affairs, C.S.I., Curb Your Enthusiasm, Dallas, Dawson’s Creek, Dexter, Doctor Who, Dollhouse, Drew Carey Show, Elementary, Eureka, Family Guy, The Flash, Fringe, Ghost Whisperer, Glee, Gotham, Grey’s Anatomy, Haven, Heroes, Hollywood Heights, Howard Stern, House, Jericho, Justified, Law & Order, Leverage, Lois & Clark, Lost, Mad About You, Mad Men, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., The Mentalist, Nashville, NCIS, The O.C., Once Upon a Time, Person of Interest, Queer As Folk, Remington Steele, Revenge, Sleepy Hollow, South Park, Smallville, Star Trek, Stargate Universe, Supernatural, True Blood, TV Nation, V, Vampire Diaries and Veronica Mars.
More TV News!