Primetime TV News
MOST OF THESE POSTS BELOW are just the main part of each bit of news. For the rest of the news, video clips, photos, and links, go to our Primetime Forum!
This Week’s News by Danielle!
NOTE: This schedule is always subject to change…
- ABC The Rookie- Sunday, 9/25Show More
- “Double Down” – Officer John Nolan is once again face-to-face with serial killer Rosalind, and she wants him to know she’s not done with him yet. Meanwhile, officers Bradford and Chen work undercover with Detective Lopez and the Las Vegas Police Department to arrest leaders of a major criminal enterprise on the season premiere episode of “The Rookie,” SUNDAY, SEPT. 25 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Promo
- ABC The Rookie: Feds- Tuesday, 9/27Show More
- “Day One” – Fresh out of the FBI Academy, Simone Clark arrives in Los Angeles and has her sights set on joining Matthew Garza’s newly formed special unit as they investigate the murder of a federal engineer. Garza’s squad includes Carter Hope, a promotion-hungry traditionalist, Laura Stenson, a talented agent in desperate need of a second chance, and Brendon Acres, a former actor who graduated from Quantico with Simone. On the home front, Simone and Cutty’s father-daughter relationship is put to the test as their opposing opinions about law enforcement come to a head on the series premiere of “The Rookie: Feds,” TUESDAY, SEPT. 27 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Promo
- ABC The Conners- Wednesday, 9/28Show More
- “Scenes From Two Marriages: The Parrot Doth Protest Too Much” – Jackie moves in with Neville and discovers that being newlyweds produces new problems when Neville shows up to their home with an excess of animals from his vet office. Meanwhile, Darlene and Ben have an argument as Ben points out Darlene is turning into her father on “The Conners,” WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 28 (8:00-8:30 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Promo
- ABC The Goldbergs- Wednesday, 9/28Show More
- “That’s a Schwartz Man” – With both sides of the family eager for answers on Geoff and Erica’s pregnancy, they decide to keep their baby’s sex a surprise. However, a sonagram finding from Lou Schwartz might provide an unexpected discovery. Meanwhile, Adam recruits Glascott to help his mother cope with his departure for NYU; but when he later has a change of heart about heading off to college, he sources a job as the personal assistant to a special celebrity to help lessen the blow when news of his deferred enrollment is delivered to Beverly on an all-new episode of “The Goldbergs,” WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 28 (8:30-9:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Promo
- ABC Abbott Elementary- Wednesday, 9/28Show More
- “Wrong Delivery” – After Janine gets a look at the new charter school down the street, she becomes determined to fix up Abbott and make it just as good. As Gregory goes out of his way to avoid Barbara due to an awkward situation with his personal life, and Ava takes to the school library to host a “Shark Tank”-style pitch to decide what to do with the rest of the funds from the grant on “Abbott Elementary,” WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 28 (9:00-9:31 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Promo
- ABC Home Economics- Wednesday, 9/28Show More
- “Melatonin 10 Mg Tablets, $14.99” – Tom begins publicity for his new book as Marina takes on the redesign of Gretchen’s room, which causes a lot of stress at home and in the bedroom. Meanwhile, Sarah, Denise and the kids have to crash at Connor’s house when their apartment floods, much to Lupe’s chagrin, on an all-new episode of “Home Economics,” WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 28 (9:31-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Promo
- ABC Big Sky- Wednesday, 9/28Show More
- “The Woods Are Lovely, Dark and Deep” – Helena is turning into a real family town. When disgruntled “reformed” realtor Tonya calls the police on a squatter living in one of her homes, Jenny arrives only to discover a shocking connection to her past tied to the case. Across town, Cassie and Beau work to track the still-missing backpacker and Sunny works to protect a secret of her own hidden in the woods. Meanwhile, Beau’s daughter Emily takes a campground investigation dangerously into her own hands, but has she stumbled upon a story far more nefarious than she could have imagined? Find out on “Big Sky: Deadly Trails” WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 28 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Promo
- Acorn TV Mystery Road- Monday, 9/26Show More
- (3:01AM ET – 4:00AM ET) Episode 1: Young police constable Jay Swan (Mark Coles Smith, Halifax: Retribution) starts a new job in an outback mining town, where he spent his youth. Whilst investigating a series of robberies and pursuing the truth behind a personal tragedy, he meets the love of his life.
Episode 2: After a bizarre robbery, Jay leads a visit to a local gang that quickly escalates. Anousha seeks clues about Josh Allen’s death, and after the town’s celebrations at the annual debutante ball Jay’s night takes a tragic turn. Promo
- Acorn TV Recipes for Love and Murder- Monday, 9/26Show More
- (3:01AM ET – 4:00AM ET) EPISODE 7: Enough Sweet Potatoes
A last-minute will by Martine’s dad is not what it seems, and the doctor reveals the truth about his collapse. While Maria tries to help some sparring siblings, she gets a death threat and is placed under police protection. Maria’s memories of the past keep haunting her, and she and Jessie start to wonder if they have been missing something obvious all along. Promo
EPISODE 8: Pomegranate Juice and Vodka
Maria helps a letter writer struggling with her faith and finally figures out who has been following her around town. Jessie’s cousin who works at the Koop has a tip-off for her. Khaya and Maria bond over dinner, but their evening is cut short when they get a shocking call. Promo
- AMC+ Kevin Can F**K Himself- Monday, 9/26Show More
- “The Problem” (3:01AM ET) Allison decides to find out what Kevin can ruin when he decides it’s inconvenient for him; Tammy’s recent discovery leads her closer to the truth as both Allison and Patty weigh whether change is actually what they want.
- Apple TV+ Bad Sisters- Friday, 9/30Show More
- “The Cold Truth” (12:01AM ET) Becka is determined to prove Eva wrong. Thomas and Matt wait for news of a breakthrough.
- Apple TV+ Central Park- Friday, 9/30Show More
- “A Matter of Life and Boeuf” (12:01AM ET) When the Tillermans visit Abby at her new job as waitress, a precious item goes missing—and everyone in the restaurant is a suspect.
- Apple TV+ See- Friday, 9/30Show More
- “The Lowlands” (12:01AM ET) Baba and his group take a dangerous shortcut through the lowlands to get to Pennsa. Maghra and Tamacti Jun make a horrifying discovery.
- Apple TV+ Wolfboy and the Everything Factory- Friday 9/30Show More
- “#201” (12:01AM ET) The second season of the animated epic “Wolfboy and the Everything Factory” takes Wolfboy, voiced by Kassian Akhtar, to a new realm underneath the Everything Factory where Nyx attempts to lure him to the dark side. With his Spryte friends and new allies, Wolfboy engages in a quest to unite the forces of creation and destruction, and realizes that being different is what makes him special – and ultimately, it’s the oddballs and dreamers who change the world. Promo
- Apple TV+ The Greatest Beer Run Ever- Friday, 9/30 Show More
- Movie. Based on a true story as chronicled in the book of the same name by John “Chickie” Donohue, The Greatest Beer Run Ever stars Zac Efron as Donohue, an ex-Marine in 1967 New York who drunkenly hatches a preposterous idea: He’ll show his support for his friends still serving in Vietnam by traveling to the frontline himself to bring them some beer. Does he follow through? You bet. Peter Farrelly—whose previous film, Green Book, was a Best Picture winner—directs a cast that also includes Russell Crowe, Bill Murray, Jake Picking, and Will Ropp. Critics had few good things to say about the film when it debuted at TIFF a few weeks ago. Trailer
- BET Tales- Tuesday, 9/27Show More
- Episode # 310 “Murder She wrote” airs Tuesday, September 27 –Hardened by prison and tutored by a master criminal, Zena has returned to paradise for payback against the men who murdered her fiancé and had her thrown in prison. Using her beauty as part of her new arsenal, she maneuvers her enemies into a deadly showdown – where only one will survive. Promo
- BET Haus of Vicious- Wednesday, 9/28Show More
- Episode #107 “Vicious Fall” airs on Wednesday, September 28 at 9 PM ET/PT – Raven demands more of Chantel. Without Jaelyn to clean things up, Chantel’s cocaine addiction leads to an overdose. Unlikely allies, step in to save the day but it might be too late. Promo
- BET+ Tyler Perry’s Zatima- Thursday, 9/29Show More
- Two episodes stream tonight. Episode #103 “Off Limits” Fatima’s patience is tested when a close friend doesn’t understand boundaries. Jake shows his worth when Zac is interested in a new business venture.
Episode #104 “To Tell The Truth” Fatima and Belinda battle it out over Zac. Fatima’s world is disrupted when she runs across someone from her past. Zac and Jake come to a decision about forming a partnership. Promo
- BET+ Carl Weber’s The Family Business- Thursday, 9/29Show More
- Episode #406 “Home Coming” streams on BET+ Thursday, September 29 – As members of The Table are killed off, the Duncans gather to say goodbye to one of their own.
- Bounce TV Finding Happy- Saturday, 10/1Show More
- “Finding Time” (8:00PM ET) Yaz puts together her audition tape to submit for D-1 Media’s new show “The Brunch Crew,” but distractions get the best of her. Trying to move on from boyfriend Shawn, a trainer, Yaz tries out a new gym. Porter introduces a new show and its new hosts to D-1. Jamila meets her boyfriend Dexter’s new hire, the dangerously cute Brandi, and a client causes trouble for Jamila on the verge of her grand opening. Promo
- BYU TV Saving Me- Saturday, 10/1/22 at 3:01 AMShow More
- Regularly airs Mondays. The story of a grumpy old tech billionaire from the distant future who has royally screwed up his life, his relationships, and the world, and who goes back in time and teams up with his eleven-year-old self to figure out together how to be a better person and prevent their miserable future. Principal voice actors include Ivan Sherry (“Inspector Gadget”), Adam Sanders (“Clifford the Big Red Dog”), Jonathan Tan (“My Little Pony: Tell Your Tale”), Amariah Faulkner (“Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood”), Ana Sani (“Strawberry Shortcake: Berry in the Big City”), Dan Chameroy (“Hotel Transylvania: The Series”), Cory Doran (“Total DramaRama”) and Jamie Watson (“True and the Rainbow Kingdom”). “Saving Me” is produced by Sphere Animation (“Curious George”) and BYUtv. Promo
- Cartoon Network/Adult Swim Housing Complex C- Saturday, 10/1 Show More
- An upcoming Japanese anime television series that is set to premiere on October 2, 2022, in the United States on Adult Swim’s Toonami programming block. Kimi lives in a small, low-cost housing complex located in the seaside town of Kurosaki where trouble seems to follow her wherever she goes, and horrific incidents begin to occur. Promo
- CBS The Neighborhood- Monday, 9/26Show More
- “Welcome to the Pit Stop, How May I Help You?” – When Calvin takes Dave’s suggestion to try a new method of promoting his business, he soon comes to regret it. Also, Gemma recruits Tina to rescue her struggling after-school music program, on THE NEIGHBORHOOD, Monday, Sept. 26 (8:00-8:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+*. Promo
- CBS Bob ❤ Abishola- Monday, 9/26Show More
- “Bibles to Brothels” – Bob reconsiders his future at MaxDot and seeks advice from an unexpected source (Joel Murray), while Abishola questions Bob’s erratic behavior, on the CBS Original series BOB ♥ ABISHOLA, Monday, Sept. 26 (8:30-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Networkand available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+*. Promo
- “Daddy Issues” – McGee’s personal life and professional life intersect when a dad from his children’s school is linked to a break-in at a government storage bunker, on the CBS Original Series NCIS, Monday, Sept 26 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+*. Sneak Peek
- “Blind Curves” – The NCIS team’s investigation takes them deep into the world of illegal street racing after a Marine staff sergeant’s body is discovered in a junkyard. Also, Tennant is concerned Alex is hiding something from her, and Whistler is anxious about introducing Lucy to her co-workers, on the CBS Original series NCIS: HAWAI’I, Monday, Sept. 26 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+.* Promo
- CBS FBI- Tuesday, 9/27Show More
- “Love Is Blind” – When an officer is shot dead at a pawn shop along with the store’s owner, the team tries to figure out why a young, recent Ivy League dropout is tied to the crime, on the CBS Original Series FBI, Tuesday, Sept. 27 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+*. Promo
- CBS FBI: International- Tuesday, 9/27Show More
- “Don’t Say Her Name Again” – When a local predator begins extorting underage American girls online, the Fly Team attempts to bring the offender to justice with on-site help from one of the victims. Also, Kellett decides she should find a roommate, on the CBS Original Series FBI: INTERNATIONAL, Tuesday, Sept. 27 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+*. Promo
- CBS FBI: Most Wanted- Tuesday, 9/27Show More
- “Taxman” – Rookie agent Ray Cannon (new series regular Edwin Hodge) joins the Fugitive Task Force as they hunt down a mysterious killer targeting IRS offices, on the CBS Original series FBI: MOST WANTED, Tuesday, Sept. 27 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+*. Promo
- CBS Young Sheldon- Thursday, 9/29Show More
- “Four Hundred Cartons of Undeclared Cigarettes and a Niblingo” – George Sr. bails Meemaw and Georgie out of jail. Also, Sheldon and Missy meet Mandy (Emily Osment), and Mary feels unwelcome at church, on the sixth season premiere of YOUNG SHELDON, Thursday, Sept. 29 (8:00-8:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+*.
- CBS Ghosts- Thursday, 9/29Show More
- “Spies” – Sam enlists the Ghosts to help secure a good review from an overly critical couple staying at the B&B. Also, Isaac tries to integrate Nigel into his friend group, on the second season premiere of the CBS Original series GHOSTS, Thursday, Sept. 29 (8:30-9:01 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+*. Promo
- CBS So Help Me Todd- Thursday, 9/29Show More
- “Pilot” – Academy Award winner Marcia Gay Harden and Skylar Astin star as razor-sharp, meticulous attorney Margaret Wright (Harden) and Todd (Astin), her talented but scruffy, aimless son whom she hires as her law firm’s in-house investigator, on the series premiere of the new CBS Original drama SO HELP ME TODD, Thursday, Sept. 29 (9:01-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+. Promo
- “She’s Gone” – CSI: VEGAS season two kicks off with the return of Catherine Willows (Marg Helgenberger) as she persuades Maxine Roby to let her rejoin the esteemed CSI team in Las Vegas. The CSIs investigate the murder of a dominatrix found near her secret sex dungeon, on the second season premiere of the CBS Original series CSI: VEGAS, Thursday, Sept. 29 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+. Promo
- Crackle The Wall 2: The Chateau Murder- Saturday, 10/1 Show More
- In season two, the frigid North gets even colder when an engineer responsible for a fatal Quebec City bridge collapse is found murdered,” reads the season’s synopsis. “Detective-Sergeant Céline Trudeau once again must solve the case before the killer claims another victim. As Céline investigates both personal and corporate motives, she is saddled with a new and very green partner and a prime suspect who is also her ex-husband. When Céline learns that her daughter, Sophie, is in danger, the case becomes increasingly too close for comfort. Promo
- The CW Leonardo- Tuesday, 9/27Show More
- (8:00PM ET) SECRETS — Reunited with Caterina (Matilda De Angelis), Leonardo (Aidan Turner) perseveres with his work but is frustrated by the growing success of a younger artist, Michelangelo (Pierpaolo Spollon). Putting his feelings aside, Leonardo is persuaded to accept a new commission, a giant fresco of the Battle of Anghiari, but faces competition from his newfound rival. As the suspicions of another encroach upon a guarded secret, a face from the past leaves Leonardo doubting everything he previously thought he knew. Coming to terms with a personal tragedy, Leonardo learns of a truth that sets to change a relationship forever. Freddie Highmore, Carlos Cuevas, Alessandro Sperduti, James D’Arcy, Robin Renucci, Hugo Becker, Miriam Dalmazio and Max Bennet also star. Daniel Percival directed the episode written by Frank Spotnitz, Steve Thompson and Gabbie Asher (#107).
- The CW Devils- Tuesday, 9/27Show More
- (9:00PM ET) THE TRUE THREAT – It’s the final confrontation in the data war. Massimo (Alessandro Borghi) has to finalize a radical new 5G deal with the EU and reveal irrefutable proof of the truths he has learnt about the threat to democracy, all without being discovered by his enemies. But is it already too late? Has he placed those closest to him in mortal danger? Jan Michelini directed the episode written by Caroline Henry (#207). Promo
- The CW Bump- Thursday, 9/29Show More
- “All Happy Families” (8:00PM ET) THE BUBBLE – Oly (Nathalie Morris) and Santi’s (Carlos Sanson Jr.) relationship thrives in a bubble of love at the Hernandez house. Rosa (Paula Garcia) goes out to escape and brings home some tough truths on motherhood that test Oly’s rose-colored perspective. Despite Oly trying to avoid it, the Chalmers-Davis family try to clarify the state of the family unit, but Angie’s (Claudia Karvan) explanation to Oly only brings more division. The episode was written by Timothy Lee and directed by Leticia Cáceras (#109).
- The CW Bump- Thursday, 9/29Show More
- “Matrescence” (8:30PM ET) CHRISTENING DAY – Christening Day arrives and Bernardita (Claudia Di Giusti) leads the excitement in the Hernandez household and Oly’s (Nathalie Morris) doubts escalate during the preparations. Oly’s friends rally around her and she contemplates her future, having a heart-to-heart with Santi (Carlos Sanson Jr.), and comforting Angie (Claudia Karvan) as she reacts to her new relationship status. The old Oly emerges as she starts to embrace her own version of motherhood. The episode was written by Kelsey Munro and directed by Leticia Cáceras (#110).
- Disney+ Andor- Wednesday, 9/28Show More
- 104 “Aldhani” (3:01AM ET) Out of options, Cassian joins a mission to infiltrate an Imperial garrison on Aldhani. Meanwhile on the city-covered capital world of Coruscant, agents of the Imperial Security Bureau start to piece together information regarding the disturbance on Ferrix, while Senator Mon Mothma carefully maneuvers webs of intrigue. Promo
- Disney+ The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers- Wednesday, 9/28Show More
- “Ice Breaker” (3:01AM ET) Our Mighty Ducks, along with their coach Alex Morrow, head to an elite summer hockey institute in California, run by charming yet hardcore former NHL player Colin Cole. It’s invitation only, and the talent is next-level great. It’s SO great that the Ducks begin to wonder what they are even doing there. But when Coach Cole tells our squad they may not be a good “fit” for his program, they get fired up to prove him wrong – even though a mysterious camper warns them not to stay. Promo
- Disney+ Tales of the Jedi- Wednesday, 9/28Show More
- (3:01AM ET – 3:15AM ET) All Shorts Streaming
Six brand-new animated shorts featuring parables built around Jedi from the prequel era. Journey into the lives of two distinctly different Jedi – Ahsoka Tano and Count Dooku – each will be put to the test as they make choices that will define their destinies. The series is created by executive producer Dave Filoni, with Carrie Beck and Athena Portillo serving as executive producers. Promo
- Disney+ The Mysterious Benedict Society- Wednesday, 9/28Show More
- (3:01AM – 4:00AM ET) 2-Episode Premiere: Episode 201 “A Perilous Journey” & Episode 202 “A Bit of Light Chop” Trailer
This season, Reynie, Sticky, Kate and Constance, the four gifted orphans who were recruited by the eccentric Mr. Benedict, embark on another mission to save the world from the nefarious plans of his twin brother Dr. L.D. Curtain. When the kids discover that Mr. Benedict and Number Two have been kidnapped, they must piece together the riddles and clues within a perilous scavenger hunt set by Mr. Benedict to foil Curtain’s latest scheme. Relying on only their wits, intellect, and empathy, the charming group of misfits embark on a globe-trotting adventure by air, land, sea and pie truck, calling upon their special skills to solve the mysteries and rescue their lost comrades. Along the way, the kids experience the growing pains that come along with being part of their new “found family,” while remaining true to their unique selves. In the process, they discover what true happiness really means.
- Disney+ She-Hulk: Attorney At Law- Thursday, 9/29Show More
- #107 (3:01AM ET) “The Retreat” Jen visits Blonsky’s wellness retreat, meets new friends and gets in touch with her inner She-Hulk.
- Disney+ Hocus Pocus 2- Friday, 9/30 Show More
- Movie. Bette Midler, Kathy Najimy, and Sarah Jessica Parker return for a streaming sequel to the 1993 box office flop turned cult hit Hocus Pocus that is set in the present day. New cast members include Sam Richardson and Tony Hale, while Anne Fletcher (Step Up) takes over as director. Trailer
- Disney Under Wraps 2- Sunday, 9/25Show More
- Disney Branded Television’s “Under Wraps 2,” the sequel to the eerie-sistably fun Halloween Disney Channel Original Movie “Under Wraps,” will premiere Sunday, Sept. 25, on Disney Channel and will stream on Disney+ shortly thereafter. “Under Wraps 2” picks up as Marshall (Malachi Barton), Gilbert (Christian J. Simon) and Amy (Sophia Hammons) are getting ready to attend Amy’s father’s Spooktacular Halloween-themed wedding to his fiancé Carl. However, plans soon go awry when the three friends discover their mummy pal Harold (Phil Wright) and his beloved Rose (Rryla McIntosh) may be in danger. Sobek (T.J. Storm), an evil mummy with a 1000-year-old grudge against his best friend-turned-bitter-rival Harold, is unexpectedly awakened and out for revenge. With help from his hypnotized lacky Larry (Jordan Conley), Sobek kidnaps Rose. Gilbert, Marshall, Buzzy (Melanie Brook) and Harold must use their skills once again to save her and get back in time to attend the wedding. Promo
- Disney BUNK’D- Sunday, 9/25Show More
- “Bunkhouse of Horror” (9:30PM ET) – A mysterious handyman tells the camp three spooky stories set on the ranch involving a cursed bracelet, a possessed scarecrow, and a magic wishing well. Promo
- EPIX War of the Worlds- Sunday, 9/25Show More
- “#303” With Richard’s help, Catherine discovers she can travel to another world; a new revelation puts Martha’s loyalties to the test; Zoe breaks Bill out of prison.
- FOX The Simpsons- Sunday, 9/25Show More
- “Habeus Tortoise” After Homer humiliates himself in a town meeting, he looks for acceptance in an internet group hunting for a missing tortoise but finds something much more sinister in the all-new “Habeas Tortoise” season premiere episode of THE SIMPSONS airing Sunday, Sept. 25 (8:00-8:31 PM ET/PT) on FOX. Sneak Peek
- FOX The Great North- Sunday, 9/25Show More
- “A Knife To Remember Adventure” Honeybee and Wolf discover an outback-themed restaurant they can’t stop going to. Beef confronts his fear of small talk on the all-new “A Knife To Remember Adventure” season premiere episode of THE GREAT NORTH airing Sunday, Sept. 25 (8:31-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. Promo
- FOX Bob’s Burgers- Sunday, 9/25Show More
- “To Bob, Or Not To Bob” Bob, Linda and the kids help Mr. Fischoeder put on a play to get his brother Felix to confess to a theft. Louise is jealous of Tina’s hands in the all-new “To Bob, or Not to Bob” season premiere episode of BOB’S BURGERS airing Sunday, Sept 25 on FOX. Promo
- “Oscars Guy” “Family Guy” retells three Oscar-winning stories: “Silence of the Lambs,” “American Beauty” and “Forrest Gump,” in the all-new “Oscars Guy” season premiere episode of FAMILY GUY airing Sunday, Sept. 25 (9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. Sneak Peek
- FOX 9-1-1- Monday, 9/26Show More
- “Crash And Learn” The 118 race to the rescue when a structure collapse at a “happiness convention” traps people under rubble. While on FaceTime with her mom, Athena’s father suffers a stroke and crashes through the wall of his house. Hen stretches herself too thin with test prep and her new responsibilities at the 118, while Maddie tries to help new recruit get his bearings at the call center in the all-new “Crash & Learn” episode of 9-1-1 airing Monday, Sept. 26 (8:00-9:02 PM ET/PT) on FOX. Promo
- FOX The Cleaning Lady- Monday, 9/26Show More
- “Lolo And Lola” Naveen Andrews Joins as a Series Regular
Thony’s in-laws (Fiona’s loving-yet-overbearing father and reserved-yet-strong mother) come to Las Vegas. Meanwhile, Thony must help Arman by meeting with Robert Kamdar (Naveen Andrews), Nadia’s gregarious and charming ex-lover, in the all-new “Lolo and Lola” episode of THE CLEANING LADY airing Monday, Sept. 26 (9:02-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. Promo
- FOX The Resident- Tuesday, 9/27Show More
- “Peek and Shriek” The high stakes governor election results in violence at the polls, causing multiple victims to arrive at Chastain. Conrad finds common ground with an aggressive patient, helping lead to a diagnosis for his outbursts. Meanwhile, when another patient’s lung collapses, the doctors find a serious root of the issue in the all-new “Peek and Shriek” episode of THE RESIDENT airing Tuesday, Sept. 27 (8:00-9:02 PM ET/PT) on FOX. Promo
- FOX Monarch- Tuesday, 9/27Show More
- “Show Them Who You Are, Baby” As Nicky prepares to perform at the “Queens of Country” concert, she learns of Clive’s (guest star Adam Croasdell) affair and is determined to turn the tables on him. Meanwhile, Luke is told the devastating truth from Nicky; Catt celebrates Ana’s signing with Monarch with a party at the Brambles, where Ana and Ace connect on the all-new “Show Them Who You Are, Baby” episode of MONARCH airing Tuesday, Sept. 27 (9:02-10:00 PM ET/ PT) on FOX. Promo
- FOX Welcome To Flatch- Thursday, 9/29Show More
- “Welcome To (Barb) Flatch” A lot has changed since the documentary crew last checked in on Flatch. Kelley is changing diapers, Cheryl and Joe are raising baby chickens, and Shrub is courting Beth. In the season premiere episode, Flatch royalty – Barb Flatch herself (Jaime Pressly) – makes a triumphant return to her hometown to shake things up in the all-new “Welcome to (Barb) Flatch” season premiere episode of WELCOME TO FLATCH airing Thursday, Sept. 29 (9:02-9:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. Promo
- FOX Call Me Kat- Thursday, 9/29Show More
- “Call Me Ken Jennings” After taking some time to travel and decompress, KAT (Mayim Bialik) is on her way back to Louisville when she is upgraded to first class and seated next to “Jeopardy!’s” winningest contestant, Ken Jennings, on her flight home. Upon arrival, she discovers some significant changes have been made to the cafe by RANDI (Kyla Pratt) and PHIL (Leslie Jordan) and Randi’s passion for her job is now straining her relationship with CARTER (Julian Gant). MAX (Cheyenne Jackson) has returned home from his time in Nashville pursuing his music career, with cowboy boots and a big ego to go along with them in the all-new “Call Me Ken Jennings” season premiere episode of CALL ME KAT airing Thursday, Sept 29 (9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. Promo
- FX Atlanta- Thursday, 9/29Show More
- (10:00PM ET) My family is so crazy we need our own reality TV show. How you still got beef from the 70’s? Whew. And y’all need to stop flirting with people’s daddy. Written by Stefani Robinson and directed by Hiro Murai. Trailer
- FX on HULU The Patient- Tuesday, 9/27Show More
- “Charlie” (12:01AM ET) Dr. Strauss struggles with the reality he finds himself in. Sam is consumed with practical necessities, but agrees to his therapist’s advice to make different choices. Written by Joel Fields & Joe Weisberg; Directed by Gwyneth Horder-Payton.
- FX on HULU Reservation Dogs- Wednesday, 9/28Show More
- “I Still Believe” (12:01AM ET) The Rez Dogs make it to LA. Written by Tommy Pico; Directed by Sterlin Harjo.
- Hallmark Chesapeake Shores- Sunday, 9/25Show More
- “It’s Not For Me To Say” (8:00PM ET) Bree (Ullerup) finds an old journal of Nell’s, which gives her a startling look into her grandmother’s past. Kevin (Penny) discovers the gender of his and Sarah’s (Jessica Sipos, “Another Life”) baby. Mick asks Megan to move in with him, and David (Carlo Marks, “Love in Store”) must confront his father – and the possibility that he might be innocent after all. Sneak Peek
- Hallmark Girlfriendship Saturday, 10/1/22 at 8:00 PMShow More
- After a booking mix-up, Samara’s (Mowry-Housley) birthday getaway turns into a week-long retreat on Edisto Island, in South Carolina’s Lowcountry, where she and her two best friends (Greenwood, Brown) rediscover their passions, their purpose and romance. Preview
- HMM Francesca Quinn, PI- Sunday, 9/25Show More
- When private investigator Francesca “Frankie” Quinn’s (Mallory Jansen) fiancé is murdered, his sister hires her to find the killer. Frankie must work with Wyn (Dylan Bruce), the local detective assigned to the case… who also happens to be her ex. As the one-time couple joins forces to unravel a serpentine plot, the investigation strikes at their hearts. Preview
- HBO House of the Dragon- Sunday, 9/25Show More
- “The Princess and the Queen” (9:00PM ET) No episode description. Some Info here! (Airs again at 10:10PM ET) Trailer
- HBO Max Max Looney Tunes Cartoons Halloween Special Thursday, 9/29 Show More
- For older kids, the streamer is serving up the brand-new Looney Tunes Cartoons Halloween special, “Bugs Bunny’s Howl-O-Skreem Spooktacula” on Thursday, Sept. 29. In this seasonal anthology, the Looney Tunes celebrate Halloween! Daffy and Porky take a dear friend to a final resting place, Witch Hazel chases down an ingredient for her spell, Sylvester finds a suspicious motel and Bugs meets a mummy. Promo
- HULU Reasonable Doubt- Tuesday, 9/27Show More
- Reasonable Doubt: Two-Episode Series Premiere (Onyx/Hulu Original) (12:01AM ET) In “Reasonable Doubt,” you’ll judge Jax Stewart for her questionable ethics and wild interpretations of the law … until you’re the one in trouble. Then you’ll see her for what she is: the most brilliant and fearless defense attorney in Los Angeles who bucks the justice system at every chance she gets. Promo
- HULU Reboot- Tuesday, 9/27Show More
- “Girlfriends” (12:01AM ET) Reed entangles himself in Bree’s personal life, as she awakens to the modern world. Hannah realizes Gordon doesn’t know she’s a lesbian. Zack and Elaine have an awkward business meeting.
- HULU The Handmaid’s Tale- Wednesday, 9/28Show More
- “Dear Offred” (12:01AM ET) June fights her need for violent revenge as Serena settles into her new role in Toronto. Rattled by Janine, Aunt Lydia makes a surprising suggestion to Lawrence. Promo
- HULU Tell Me Lies- Wednesday, 9/28Show More
- “And I’m Sorry If I Dissed You” (12:01AM ET) Lucy confronts Stephen about what she found at Macy’s memorial. Promo
- HULU Ramy- Friday, 9/30Show More
- All 10 Season 3 episodes drop today. EMMY® NOMINATED Ramy is a first generation Egyptian-American who is on a spiritual journey in his politically-divided New Jersey neighborhood. RAMY will bring a new perspective to the screen as it explores the challenges of what it’s like being caught between a Muslim community that thinks life is a moral test and a millennial generation that thinks life has no consequences. Starring: Ramy Youssef, Mohammed Amer, Hiam Abbass, Amr Waked, May Calamawy Creator: Ramy Youssef Promo
- Lifetime Hall Pass Nightmare- Sunday, 9/25 at 8pmShow More
- Movie. After a brief tryst with “bad boy” musician Dante while on a work trip turned girls trip, Carrie suspects he might be stalking her, and learns that what happens on a girls trip…doesn’t always stay in the past. Andrea Bowen, and Matthew Guy Magnusson star (2022). Trailer
- Lifetime The Gabby Petito Story- Saturday, 10/1/22 at 8:00 PMShow More
- Movie. Preview With October marking the start of Domestic Violence Awareness Month, The Gabby Petito Story is set to premiere on Saturday, October 1 at 8/7c on Lifetime and star Skyler Samuels (Nine Lives of Chloe King, Scream Queens) as Gabby Petito and Evan Hall (Orange is the New Black, Mars) as Brian Laundrie. Timed to the one-year disappearance of Gabby Petito, the movie is part of Lifetime’s Stop Violence Against Women public affairs initiative. As a trusted destination for women, Lifetime created a new PSA to debut as part of the movie’s roll out, driving to the important work of the network’s partner, the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence and their helpline to provide resources for women. The documentary special, Beyond the Headlines: Gabby Petito will air following the movie at 10/9c for a more in-depth look at the true story. The Gabby Petito Story explores Gabby and her fiancé Brian Laundrie’s complicated relationship and what may have gone wrong during their cross-country trip that resulted in Gabby’s tragic murder. The disappearance of Gabby Petito captured America’s attention, setting off a nationwide search for the 22-year-old travel blogger after her parents reported her missing in September 2021, when she failed to return home following her cross country “van-life” trip with her fiancé Brian Laundrie. Non-stop coverage on the news drove amateur sleuths to dissect Gabby’s social media posts for clues about what happened to her during her trip, leading to the eventual discovery of her body in Wyoming. As the one-year anniversary of her tragic death approaches, the movie will bring to life Gabby and Brian’s doomed love story, including the warning signs that Gabby’s life was in danger, the ensuing search for her, the eventual discovery of her murder and ultimately, Brian’s suicide.
- LMN How to Live Your Best Death- Friday, 9/30/22 at 8:00 PMShow More
- Movie. Kristin feels like she’s going nowhere in life and knows she’d be happier if she could just find a way to stand up for herself and go after her dreams. She hires Ashley, a life coach who promises to help Kristin reach her full potential by eliminating toxic people from her life. A shocking discovery reveals that Ashley isn’t who she says she is and when her unconventional methods start wreaking havoc, Kristin realizes the only toxic person she needs out of her life is Ashley. Stars Danielle Baez, Alissa Filoramo (2022).
- NBC Quantum Leap- Monday, 9/26Show More
- “Atlantis” (10:00PM ET) Ben finds himself headed into orbit aboard the Space Shuttle Atlantis in 1995. Addison confides to Ian about a discovery and finds herself at odds with Magic and Jenn. Promo
- NBC La Brea- Tuesday, 9/27Show More
- “The Next Day” PREMIERE: Desperate to reunite with her son, Eve follows a lead that brings her face-to-face with a ruthless prehistoric group. Gavin, Izzy and Ella question whether they’re fit to survive in 10,000 BC. Josh and Riley wake up in an unfamiliar time. Promo
- NBC New Amsterdam- Tuesday, 9/27Show More
- “Hook, Line, and Sinker” Max tests a bold new cost-saving program that could help both New Amsterdam and its neediest patients. Wilder struggles with a patient’s decision to refuse life-saving surgery. Reynolds comes to an important realization about his father’s behaviors. Iggy takes the leap into online dating. Promo
- NBC Chicago Med- Wednesday, 9/28Show More
- “(Caught Between) The Wrecking Ball and the Butterfly” (8:00PM ET) Supply chain disruptions dramatically impact Med causing Crockett and Kai, a new surgical resident, to clash with other doctors. Maggie reveals something to Ben. Ethan and Archer help a patient with ALS. Promo
- NBC Chicago Fire- Wednesday, 9/28Show More
- “Every Scar Tells A Story” (9:00PM ET) Javi spends a couple of shifts at Firehouse 51. Kidd and Carver work together to help Carver’s former boss. As Hawkins and Violet’s relationship blossoms, Gallo turns his attention elsewhere. Promo
- NBC Chicago P.D.- Wednesday, 9/28Show More
- “The Real You” (10:00PM ET) When a convicted murderer hijacks a prison van, the team scrambles to find him and the abducted prison guard before it’s too late. Burgess questions Ruzek’s motives in a case, creating tension between the two. Promo
- “Battle Lines” (8:00PM ET) A politician’s daughter is found dead after an apparent mugging; once Cosgrove and Shaw start to unravel the details behind her trip, they realizes this isn’t a random act of violence; Price makes a risky move; Maroun works to salvage their case. Promo
- “The One You Feed” (9:00PM ET) A group of teens terrorizing tourists has the SVU squad working overtime. McGrath teams them up with the Bronx gang unit to track down a crucial lead.
- “Everybody Knows the Dice Are Loaded” (10:00PM ET) As ground breaks on the city’s first casino, Stabler investigates the death of a friend whose refusal to sell his home on the site has stalled construction; Jet breaks in two new detectives; Bell splits her focus between work and her looming divorce.
- NBC Saturday Night Live- Saturday, Oct 1Show More
- Miles Teller is guest host; Kendrick Lamar is the musical guest. Season 48 of Saturday Night Live is set to premiere on Oct. 1, and showrunner Lorne Michaels has yet to disappoint with his choice of show hosts and musical guests. To kick off this season, Top Gun: Maverick actor Miles Teller, 35, is set to host with Kendrick Lamar as the musical guest. “It’s really exciting. You’re working with the absolute best of the best, so you feel well taken care of, but it is, it’s a lot. It’s a whirlwind,” Miles told NBC4 ahead of his big debut.
SNL will welcome Miles for the first time to the show. The Divergent alum has had a full plate recently and wrapped up promotion for Top Gun: Maverick in the spring. Miles is also no stranger to the world of comedy, as he worked with the hilarious actor Jonah Hill on the movie War Dogs in 2016. Some of his other projects include Whiplash, Spiderhead, Project X, and more.
Grammy-winning rapper Kendrick Lamar, 35, is set to to return to SNL on Oct. 1, his fifth time overall as the show’s musical guest. Kendrick released his latest album, Mr. Morale and the Big Steppers, on May 13 and is currently on tour.
The regular cast members for “SNL” Season 48 are, in credits order: Michael Che, Mikey Day, Chloe Fineman, Heidi Gardner, Colin Jost, Ego Nwodim, Cecily Strong, Kenan Thompson and Bowen Yang. The featured players are: Andrew Dismukes, Marcello Hernandez, James Austin Johnson, Punkie Johnson, Molly Kearney, Michael Longfellow, Sarah Sherman and Devon Walker.
Showrunner Lorne Michaels has called this season a “transition year,” thanks in part to the show going through a major cast overhaul. A whopping eight stars left over the summer: Aidy Bryant, Pete Davidson, Kate McKinnon, Kyle Mooney, Alex Moffat, Melissa Villaseñor, Aristotle Athari and Chris Redd. Many of them wanted to depart earlier but stuck around because of the Covid-19 pandemic.
“Saturday Night Live’s” Weekend Update is once again anchored by Jost and Che, as they’ve done every week together since September 2014. As of last year’s 47th season, they are officially the longest-serving duo in the history of Weekend Update.
At the recent 2022 Emmy Awards, the variety series won its 93rd trophy overall, making it the winningest program in the history of the Television Academy. For comparison’s sake, the next closest show in second place is “Game of Thrones” with 59 Emmys. (Info from hollywoodlife.com and goldderby.com)
- Netflix Little Women- Sunday, 9/25Show More
- “108” (10:01AM ET) In-joo travels abroad and receives an unexpected welcome, leading to more questions. In-hye and Hyo-rin attempt to help Sang-a, who’s in isolation.
- Netflix My Little Pony: Make Your Mark- Monday, 9/26/22 at 3:01 AMShow More
- Welcome back to Equestria, where pony magic is everywhere. With friends Zipp, Sunny, Izzy, Pipp and Hitch leading the way, adventure is sure to follow! Promo
- Netflix Munsters- Tuesday, 9/27 Show More
- Movie. Reboot of “The Munsters”, about a family of monsters who moves from Transylvania to an American suburb. Directed by Rob Zombie. Trailer
- Netflix Once Upon A Small Town- Tuesday, 9/27Show More
- “#111” (3:01AM ET) Ji-yul gives Ja-yeong a tour of his clinic in Seoul as they continue to sneak around town on secret dates.
- Netflix Once Upon A Small Town- Wednesday, 9/28Show More
- “#112” (3:01AM ET) When work delays the much-anticipated night out with Ji-yul, Ja-yeong plucks up the courage to make a special announcement to the entire neighborhood.
- Netflix Blonde- Wednesday, 9/28 Show More
- Movie. Andrew Dominik (Killing Them Softly) directs an adaptation of the acclaimed 2000 novel by Joyce Carol Oates fictionalizing the tragic and complicated life of Marilyn Monroe. Ana de Armas (Knives Out) plays Monroe in a film designed to be provocative: It is Netflix’s first film to receive an NC-17 rating. Bobby Cannavale, Julianne Nicholson, and Adrien Brody also star in the drama, which will also get a brief limited theatrical release prior to arriving on Netflix. Trailer
- Netflix The Empress- Thursday, 9/29Show More
- (3:01AM ET) In 1800s Austria, passionate and rebellious Sisi and Emperor Franz Joseph face love under duress, intrigues and power struggles at the Viennese court. Promo
- Netflix Entergalactic- Friday, 9/30Show More
- “#101” (3:01AM ET) Ambitious artist Jabari attempts to balance success and love when he moves into his dream Manhattan apartment and falls for his next-door neighbor. Promo
- Netflix Phantom Pups Friday, 9/30/22 at 3:01 AMShow More
- When Freddie and his family move into an old spooky house, he discovers a pack of phantom puppies. Along with his new friend and sister, they discover how to help the pups become real again while learning the true gift of friendship. Promo
- Netflix Aníkúlápó- Friday, 9/30 Show More
- Movie. After an affair with a queen leads to his demise, an eager traveler encounters a mystical bird with the power to give him another life. Starring: Kunle Remi, Bimbo Ademoye, Hakeem Kae-Kazim Trailer
- Netflix Rainbow- Friday, 9/30 Show More
- Movie. In search of her mother, a free-spirited teen and her eccentric companions set out on a whimsical journey while avoiding the clutches of a wicked woman. Trailer
- Nick Tyler Perry’s Young Dylan- Thursday, Sep 29 Show More
- S3 E7 “Fame, Blame & Video Games” Dylan and Rebecca form an unlikely team to win a school gaming competition; Charlie is tasked with painting a portrait of Myles and Yasmine. Promo
- Nick That Girl Lay Lay-Thursday, Sep 29 Show More
- S2 E8 “Bars” It’s East Packer High’s talent show fundraiser and Sadie starts to feel the pressure of running the event. Sneak Peek
- OWN Queen Sugar- Tuesday, 9/27Show More
- “Spaces Fill” (8:00PM ET) While assisting Blue in DC, Darla runs into a friend who reminds her of a night she’s been trying to forget. Ralph Angel tries to save Parthena’s land in St. Jo, and Prosper and Sandy make a momentous choice. Promo
- Paramount+ Blood & Treasure- Sunday, 9/25Show More
- “The Year of the Rat” (3:01AM ET) The pieces of the Kahn’s end-game fall into place as Danny and Lexi must put their differences aside in order to stop the Kahn and Simon before it’s too late.
- Paramount+ SEAL Team- Sunday, 9/25Show More
- “Crawl, Walk, Run” BRAVO is deployed on a high-stakes mission in Russian controlled territory as Clay battles with his recovery.
- Paramount+ The Good Fight- Thursday, 9/29Show More
- #604 “The End of Eli Gold” (3:01AM ET) Eli Gold’s trial is underway, with Marissa Gold as part of his legal team. Liz and Ri’chard attempt to solidify their working relationships leading to a surprise discovery about Ri’chard’s history and Liz’s father. The firm attends a Democratic fundraiser.
- “Hear All, Trust Nothing” (3:01AM ET) The Cerritos crew unexpectedly spends a day on Deep Space Nine. Written by: Grace Parra Janney Directed by: Fill Marc Sagadraca
- Paramount+ Mike Judge’s Beavis and Butt-Head- Thursday, 9/29Show More
- 110 (3:01AM ET) “Beavis and Butt-Head in Spiritual Journey” Beavis sees the face of Jesus in a nacho chip, setting him on an epic journey to seek answers to the big question – “Why do I never score?
- PBS Masterpiece: Van Der Valk- Sunday, 9/25Show More
- Season 2 kicks off with the Dutch detective being called in to investigate the gruesome murder of a solicitor whose mutilated body is discovered with a cryptic note inside her coat.
Co-starring are Maimie McCoy (Wallander) as Van der Valk’s right-hand woman, Lucienne Hassell; Luke Allen-Gale (Dominion) as the scruffy sergeant, Brad de Vries; and Elliot Barnes-Worrell (Jericho) as the squad’s brainy new guy, Job Cloovers. The recurring cast also includes Emma Fielding (Les Misérables) as Van der Valk’s incorruptible but indulgent boss, Julia Dahlman; and Darrell D’Silva (Game of Thrones) as the team’s hard-living, virtuoso pathologist, Hendrik Davie. Promo
- Peacock Vampire Academy- Thursday, 9/29Show More
- “Molinija” (3:01AM ET) On the royal tour, Rose tries to find peace; Lissa seeks answers about her magic.
- Peacock Dragons Rescue Riders: Heroes of the Sky- Thursday, 9/29 Show More
- Season 4 premiere: When metal-eating baby Razortooth Metalmaw dragons follow Magnus back to his workshop, he must ask the Rescue Riders for help before the babies eat him out of house and home, literally. Promo
- Prime Video The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power- Friday,9/30Show More
- #106 (12:01AM ET) “Udûn” Adar and his army march on Ostirith.
- Prime Video My Best Friend’s Exorcism- Friday, 9/30 Show More
- Movie. In this darkly comedic horror-thriller set in 1988, teen best friends Abby (Elsie Fisher) and Gretchen (Amiah Miller) grapple with an otherworldly demon that takes up residence in Gretchen’s body. Director: Damon Thomas. Starring: Elsie Fisher, Amiah Miller, Rachel Ogechi Kanu Trailer
- Prime Video Un Extraño Enemigo- Friday, 9/30 Show More
- season 2 premiere. Fernando Barrientos, head of the DNS, Mexico’s secret police, is seeking to achieve the highest position of power in the country. Along the way, he will have to manipulate, deceive, and kill, which he is prepared to do. However, the road will be full of obstacles. No one, not even his own family, will be immune to the chaos that he leaves behind in his total search for power. Starring: Karina Gidi, Hernán del Riego, Daniel Giménez Cacho Promo
- Prime Video Jungle- Friday, 9/30/22 at 12:01 AMShow More
- Today, during the virtual Television Critics Association panel, Prime Video released the first-look teaser for the six-part scripted Original series Jungle. Produced by Nothing Lost, the visually daring and sonically stunning new series presents a distinctive form of rhythmic storytelling rooted in UK rap and drill music, and will premiere Friday, September 30, exclusively on Prime Video in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. Jungle follows the connected lives of several strangers, each facing their own struggle, viewed through the prism of UK rap and drill music, and gives a perspective on an often-unseen world. Frequently misunderstood, it’s a world where one law governs everything: only the strongest will survive. As the strangers’ worlds begin to unravel around them, they come to the realization that every action, no matter how small, has a consequence. Promo
- Showtime American Gigolo- Sunday, 9/25Show More
- “Rapture” (9:00PM ET) Julian tries to interpret a dead woman’s message as Colin finds himself on the run from his father’s violent associates. Meanwhile, Michelle realizes her son is in more danger than she thought – and so is Julian. Promo
- Showtime City on a Hill- Sunday, 9/25Show More
- “Whipping Post” Season Finale (10:00PM ET) As Decourcy prepares to take Sinclair Dryden to trial, despite pushback from the Suffolk County DA, Jackie tracks down a key witness. Siobhan reaches a settlement on behalf of the Mendoza family, but her moment in the spotlight is cut short. Caysen is offered a second chance by a loved one. Reckoning with the rifts in her own family, Jenny meets her long-lost half-brother. Promo
- Spectrum Panhandle- Monday, 9/26/22 at 3:01 AMShow More
- Spectrum Originals has picked up the eight-episode dramedy series, PANHANDLE. Set in the Florida panhandle, The Sony Pictures Television Studios produced-series will have a nine-month exclusive run on Spectrum (free, without ads) and then will have an exclusive free advertising-supported window on The Roku Channel as a Roku Original. Luke Kirby (The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, The Deuce) and Tiana Okoye (The Valet, The Good Place, Awkwafina is Nora from Queens) star as “Bellweather ‘Bell’ Prescott,” and “Cammie Lorde.” The series will shoot in Savannah, GA and is created and written by executive producers Nicholas Stoller, a Florida native (Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Neighbors), and Carla Kettner (The Blacklist, Bones). PANHANDLE pairs an eccentric, agoraphobic arm-chair detective with a reluctant traffic cop in a series that showcases community, connection, and yes, only-in-Florida characters. Together, “Bell Prescott” (Kirby) and “Cammie Lorde” (Okoye) wrestle with personal demons, shocking twists and a few Florida gators on their journey to heal themselves and their town. Promo
- Starz The Serpent Queen- Sunday, 9/25Show More
- “The Price” (8:00PM ET) Prince Henri returns from war with a new mistress, Filippa, and a baby. Catherine resorts to extreme measures to produce an heir. (Also airs at 8:55PM ET) Preview
- Syfy Resident Alien- Wednesday, 9/28Show More
- “I Believe in Aliens” Season 2, episode 16. Season Finale. Harry comes face to face with his greates enemy and makes a choice that may affect Earth forever. Promo
- TBS American Dad- Monday, 9/26Show More
- “Smooshed: A Love Story” (10:00PM ET) Steve goes on a class trip to Philadelphia, where he hopes to fall in love. Promo
- UPtv Plus One At An Amish Wedding- Sunday, 9/25Show More
- (7:00PM ET) Superstar doctor April has the perfect life with her boyfriend, Jesse, when he invites her home for his brother’s wedding… and discovers his Amish roots. Preview
- ABC Global Citizen Festival: Take Action Now- Sunday, 9/25Show More
- (7:00PM ET) ABC will air a highlights show of the 2022 Global Citizen Festival from two stages in international cultural capitals, New York City and Accra, Ghana, with the special “Global Citizen Festival: Take Action NOW,” airing SUNDAY, SEPT. 25 (7:00-8:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. The ABC broadcast will feature exclusive performances from across the globe by Mariah Carey, Jonas Brothers, Metallica, Usher, SZA, Tems and more.
- ABC Celebrity Jeopardy- Sunday, 9/25Show More
- “Quarterfinal #1: Simu Liu, Ego Nwodim and Andy Richter” – On the series premiere of “Celebrity Jeopardy!,” host Mayim Bialik kicks off the first quarterfinal in the tournament-style series, SUNDAY, SEPT. 25 (8:00-9:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-PG) The celebrity faceoff includes Simu Liu (“Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings”), Ego Nwodim (“Saturday Night Live”) and Andy Richter (“Late Night with Conan O’Brian”) as they compete to win the grand prize of $1 million for their charity of choice.
- ABC Celebrity Wheel of Fortune- Sunday, 9/25Show More
- “Amanda Seales, Snoop Dogg and Mark Duplass” – Hosted by pop-culture legends Pat Sajak and Vanna White, “Celebrity Wheel of Fortune” takes a star-studded spin on America’s Game® by welcoming celebrities to spin the world’s most famous Wheel and solve puzzles for a chance to win more than one million dollars. All the money won by the celebrity contestants will go to a charity of their choice on the season premiere, SUNDAY, SEPT. 25 (9:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC.
- ABC Monday Night Football- Monday, 9/26Show More
- “Cowboys At Giants” (8:15PM ET) ABC is the place to be for NFL football. The rich tradition of athletic competition established by ABC Sports continues with the best games around as the Dallas Cowboys take on the New York Giants Monday, September 26, 2022. Monday Night Football, with its primary home on ESPN and ESPN Deportes, will be simulcast on both ABC and ESPN+ in Weeks 1, 3, 15, 17, and for the Super Wild Card Monday night game. In Week 18, ABC and ESPN+ also simulcast ESPN’s Saturday Doubleheader. Joe Buck and Troy Aikman, the NFL’s longest current booth pairing and Pro Football Hall of Fame members, are the new voices of Monday Night Football. Lisa Salters returns for her 11th season on the series, the most in MNF‘s history. John Parry is welcomed back as the franchise’s officiating analyst. Catch football at its best on the ABC app from your smartphone and tablet (iOS and Android), computer on ABC.com and connected devices (Roku, AppleTV and Amazon Fire TV).
- ABC Bachelor in Paradise- Tuesday, 9/27Show More
- It’s almost paradise! Nearly a year after the last rose was handed out on the beach, “Bachelor in Paradise” returns with the largest-ever cast of fan favorites from “The Bachelor” franchise. With Jesse Palmer as host and Wells Adams returning to the bar, the latest group of hopeful hotties and a few sexy surprises are ready to make waves and catch feelings this fall when the eighth season of the hit series returns, TUESDAY, SEPT. 27 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Promo
- ABC Celebrity Wheel of Fortune- Thursday, 9/29Show More
- “Tiki Barber, Lauren Ash and Jim Jefferies” – Hosted by pop-culture legends Pat Sajak and Vanna White, “Celebrity Wheel of Fortune” takes a star-studded spin on America’s Game® by welcoming celebrities to spin the world’s most famous Wheel and solve puzzles for a chance to win more than $1 million. All of the money won by the celebrity contestants will go to a charity of their choice, THURSDAY, SEPT. 29 (8:00-9:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC.
- ABC Shark Tank- Friday, 9/30Show More
- “1402” – First into the Tank are entrepreneurs from Apex, North Carolina, who pitch their step-by-step kit made to teach beginners how to create cuddly and cute animal characters. Entrepreneurs from Bend, Oregon, banana-split their proceeds to support endangered gorillas with their fun Bluetooth-enabled accessory; while entrepreneurs from Canton, Ohio, hope to hook a Shark with their rapid trussing device designed to cook the perfect bird every time. An entrepreneur from Mays Landing, New Jersey, introduces his luxury supply company that provides convenient personal storage for medical necessities on an all-new episode of “Shark Tank” airing FRIDAY, SEPT. 30 (8:00-9:01 p.m. EDT), on ABC.
- ABC 20/20- Friday, 9/30Show More
- (9:01PM ET) On the heels of Sherri Papini pleading guilty and receiving an 18-month prison sentence for her fabricated kidnapping tale to federal agents and mail fraud, “20/20” features interviews with the investigators who cracked the case. Five years after her disappearance, authorities arrested the mother of two from Northern California for lying to them about two Hispanic women abducting and physically abusing her after going out for a jog in the middle of the day. This two-hour special includes just released evidence from the investigation, including videotaped police interviews with Sherri and her husband Keith, who has since filed for divorce; photos of Sherri’s various injuries, which she described to detectives as having been inflicted by her abductors, including the brand on her back; and police interview with James Reyes, the ex-boyfriend Papini was actually staying with when she said she was being held captive, who was unaware of her plan and believed he was giving a friend a place to stay. In addition, the report includes interviews with former Shasta County Sheriff Tom Bosenko, former Redding, California, Mayor Missy McArthur, Northern Hispanic Latino Coalition co-founder Alan Ernesto Phillips and more. “20/20” airs on Friday, Sept. 30 (9:01-11:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC
- ABC Saturday Night College Football- Saturday, 10/1Show More
- (7:30PM ET) ABC Saturday Night Football Presented by Capital One highlights a Top 10 showcase between ACC foes No. 10 NC State and No. 5 Clemson at 7:30 p.m. ET. Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit and Holly Rowe will provide commentary on ABC, with the debut of CFB Primetime with The Pat McAfee Show on ESPN2. The AT&T SkyCast & Command Center will supplement the primetime presentations on the ESPN App.
- Bravo The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City- Wednesday, 9/28Show More
- Season Premiere: “Revenge Marks the Spot” Jen attempts to reunite the ladies; Lisa’s rant has redefined her friendship with Meredith; Jen prepares for pretrial meetings; Whitney turns to Heather for support. Preview
- CBS 60 Minutes- Sunday, 9/25Show More
- “60 MINUTES” LISTINGS FOR SUNDAY, SEPT. 25 Airs 7:00-8:00 PM, ET/ PT on the CBS Television Network
SECRETARY OF STATE BLINKEN – As Secretary of State Antony Blinken completed his tour at the annual U.N. General Assembly in N.Y.C., 60 MINUTES’ Scott Pelley met with Mr. Blinken to discuss Russia’s war on Ukraine, U.S.-China relations and more. Aaron Weisz and Pat Milton are the producers. Preview
INSIDE THE COMMITTEE – As the Jan. 6 committee plans to resume its public hearings next week, 60 MINUTES’ Bill Whitaker interviews former Republican congressman and senior staffer inside the committee, Denver Riggleman, about his work investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol. A former intelligence officer and senior technical adviser to the Jan. 6 committee, Riggleman was in charge of analyzing the call records, texts and online activities of hundreds of people suspected of playing a role in storming the Capitol. Whitaker speaks with Riggleman in his first interview ahead of the release of his new book – which he kept under wraps until now – The Breach (Holt, Sept. 27, 2022). Graham Messick is the producer. Preview
RESCUING REEFS – 60 MINUTES’ Anderson Cooper breaks out his diving gear and explores some of the innovative ways marine biologists are trying to rebuild Florida’s endangered reefs, with help from the U.S. Department of Defense. Andy Court is the producer. Preview
- CBS Big Brother- Sunday 9/25Show More
- (8:00PM ET) Season Finale Tonight On Big Brother 24: Season Finale & Winner Crowned
We have arrived! Tonight is the Big Brother 24 finale (8/7c) with a two-hour live show as the last three Houseguests of the season await one more competition before the Final 2 is selected and goes before the Jury to hear their decision. The end is nigh!
Monte Taylor, Taylor Hale, and Matt Turner are all that remains of the once large crowd who entered the BB24 house nearly three months ago. One of these three will walk away with the crown and $750,000 to boot. That won’t be the only prize either as second place is nothing to sneeze at and the upcoming AFP reveal gets $50K plus a bonus cruise trip. Not bad at all!
The party kicks off at 8PM ET with our coverage as we report the results live as it happens. These HGs will take us through the first two rounds of the final HOH before we get the Jury Roundtable segment hosted again by Dr. Will. Hamsterwatch reported the temps were warmer for Monte and Taylor than Turner, but that’s no surprise there really.
After that, it’ll be time for the third and final round featuring Monte versus Turner in the last faceoff of Big Brother 24. The winner there will decide who joins him in the F2 to face the Jury. As of now, it sounds like Turner takes Monte and Monte takes Taylor. We could have some very interesting match ups depending on how this Round 3 goes tonight!
- CBS Survivor- Wednesday, 9/28Show More
- “Lovable Curmudgeon” – An unexpected storm hit hard and fast and kept tribes shivering all night in their shelters. Also, one castaway puts their tribe at risk of going to tribal council after failing to pull their weight in the challenge, on a special 90-minute episode of SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Sept. 28 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+*.
- CBS The Amazing Race- Wednesday, 9/28Show More
- “Patience, Is the New Me” – Teams explore the beauty of Austria and must learn a traditional wedding dance, yodel and a song performed on alpine bells, on a special 90-minute episode of the CBS original series THE AMAZING RACE, Wednesday, Sept. 28 (9:30-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+*.
- CBS The Price Is Right At Night- Friday, 9/30Show More
- THE PRICE IS RIGHT, hosted by Drew Carey, welcomes YOUNG SHELDON actors Iain Armitage and Raegan Revord to a special primetime episode of THE PRICE IS RIGHT AT NIGHT, Friday, Sept. 30 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on-demand on Paramount+*.
- CBS 48 Hours- Saturday, 10/1Show More
- (10:00PM ET) 48 HOURS: “Death Hits Home: The Hargan Killings” (10:00 PM, ET/PT) – Megan Hargan was suspected of killing her mother and sister. Her defense had an unusual theory: her sister was the one who pulled the trigger – with her toe. (New)
- The CW Great Chocolate Showdown- Thursday, 9/29Show More
- “The Finale: Once Upon a Baker…” (9:00PM ET) WE HAVE A WINNER!!! – In this epic season finale, the home bakers take on the most demanding bake of the entire competition – telling their baking story through four delectable dessert chapters. Only one baker will have the happy ending of walking away with the $50,000 grand prize and the title of Great Chocolate Showdown Champion (#308). Re-airs on 10/1 at 8:00PM ET.
- Disney+ Dancing with the Stars- Monday, 9/26Show More
- “Elvis Night” Live From parade.com: Check Out the Songs and Dances for Week 2 of ‘Dancing With the Stars’
The 15 remaining ‘DWTS’ couples will Jive, Tango, and Quickstep to the sounds of the King of Rock ‘n’ Roll!
The 15 remaining contestants will be boogying to the King of Rock ‘n’ Roll when Dancing with the Stars returns with Elvis Night for the second week of the 31st season of the competition. The dance styles will include the Jive, the Quickstep, the Viennese Waltz, and the Rumba.
The evening will be split into three chronological acts, each exploring a different period of Elvis’ career: from his early days in rock ‘n’ roll, through his Hollywood era on the big screen, and ending with his triumph in Vegas.
“I do know Elvis,” Jordin Sparks said. “I’m not like falling over backwards for Elvis, but I respect him. I respect his musicality. I respect the king and everything that he has done for music and I’m just going to attack.”
And Joseph Baena said, “Elvis was just so revolutionary in what he did. How they depicted him in the movie was fantastic. I’m just really appreciative of how he really stepped out of the boundaries and did what he wanted to do, even though his manager and everyone around him really didn’t want him to speak out to break those boundaries. So that’s why he’s a big role model, rest in peace. One of my favorite songs is ‘Devil in Disguise,’ but we’re not dancing to that.”
But before the celebs take to the ballroom floor, the pros will kick off Elvis Night with a high-energy performance to “Also Sprach Zarathustra”/“Don’t Be Cruel” choreographed by Jemel McWilliams. More
- FOX The Masked Singer- Wednesday, 9/28Show More
- “Vegas Night” Viva Las Vegas! Complete with The Blue Man Group and jugglers, the best performers in Sin City visit the show and welcome two new celebrity singers for their first performances of the season. Who will be the King or Queen of the episode? The Season Eight contestants boast a combined 32 Grammy Nominations, 16 Emmy Wins, 8 Gold Albums, 4 Golden Globe Nominations, 42 Books, 10 Teen Choice Awards and 5 Stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Play along with host Nick Cannon and celebrity panelists Ken Jeong, Jenny McCarthy Wahlberg, Nicole Scherzinger and Robin Thicke. Two new characters enter the game and two will be unmasked in the all-new “Vegas Night” episode of THE MASKED SINGER airing Wednesday, Sept. 28 (8:00-9:02 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
- FOX Lego Masters- Wednesday, 9/28Show More
- “Jurass-Brick World” This week, the contestants bring dinosaurs and special effects to life in their builds, inspired by the movie “Jurassic World: Dominion.” With 12 hours on the clock, the builders must create a scene where dinosaurs explore our world and incorporate a special effect, randomly determined by LEGO dinosaur eggs that the pairs select. Each team needs an explosive dinosaur composition and story to impress the judges and avoid elimination in the all-new “Jurass-brick World” episode of LEGO MASTERS airing Wednesday, Sept. 28 (9:02-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
- FOX Hell’s Kitchen- Thursday, 9/29Show More
- “Let The Battle Begin” For the first time ever on HELL’S KITCHEN, the well-seasoned 40-somethings (blue team), will battle the fresh up-and-coming 20-somethings (red team) in a Battle of the Ages competition. The chefs are challenged to cook their signature dish where Chef Ramsay will rate each dish on a scale of 1 to 5. The team with the most amount of points will win the challenge in the all-new “Let the Battle Begin” season premiere episode of HELL’S KITCHEN airing Thursday, Sept. 29 (8:00-9:02 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
- FOX WWE’s Friday Night Smackdown- Friday, 9/30Show More
- A unique combination of edge-of-your-seat action, unpredictable drama and world-class athleticism, FOX Sports presents WWE’S FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN airing Friday, Sept. 30 (8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed) on FOX.
- FOX Major League Baseball- Saturday 10/1Show More
- FOX MLB concludes its regionalized baseball broadcasts Saturday, Oct. 1, (7:00 PM-CC ET live/4:00 PM-CC PT live) on FOX. Depending on which region you live in they’ll either show Mets vs. Braves or Rays vs. Astros. First place in the NL East is up for grabs this weekend as the top two teams in the standings lock up in Hotlanta. The New York Mets are on the road as they play the middle game of a three-game set with the Atlanta Braves Saturday night. The Tampa Bay Rays head into Houston third in the AL Wild Card race.
- Freeform The Come Up- Tuesday, 9/27Show More
- “Facing Ghosts” (10:00PM ET) Fernando heads to the French Riviera to face his demons, while Ben might be kindling a new romance. Taofeek races to meet his make-or-break career moment with Evan Mock, and Ebon works to keep her community safe.
- Freeform The Come Up- Tuesday, 9/27Show More
- “The Rules of Raving” (10:30PM ET) It’s giving season finale, and everyone has something to prove. Will Taofeek face career failure? Can Fernando mend his past? Can Ebon pull off a perfect party? Can Claude find her stride? Where’s Ben’s heart? Will Sophia fess up to her mom?
- HBO Hostages- Wednesday, 9/28Show More
- “The Peacock Throne” (9:00PM ET) On November 4, 1979, Iranian student activists stormed the U.S. embassy in Tehran, taking over 60 Americans hostage. What was planned as a 48-hour sit-in to protest American imperialism, ballooned into an international crisis and 24/7 media event that would last 444 days. With never-before-seen archival footage and revelatory new interviews with the American hostages and Iranian hostage-takers alike, the series is a gripping chronicle of one of the most dramatic international deadlocks in American history, a deep dive into the geo-political history that led to the crisis, and an exploration of the political fallout that reverberates today. A riveting, intricate portrait of an event that made international headlines, HOSTAGES unfolds with ticking-clock urgency through the 444-day ordeal, while the episodes also travel back in time to explore decades of the complex, intertwined relations between the two countries.
- HBO Hostages- Wednesday, 9/28Show More
- “Den of Spies” (10:00PM ET) On November 4, 1979, Iranian student activists stormed the U.S. embassy in Tehran, taking over 60 Americans hostage. What was planned as a 48-hour sit-in to protest American imperialism, ballooned into an international crisis and 24/7 media event that would last 444 days. With never-before-seen archival footage and revelatory new interviews with the American hostages and Iranian hostage-takers alike, the series is a gripping chronicle of one of the most dramatic international deadlocks in American history, a deep dive into the geo-political history that led to the crisis, and an exploration of the political fallout that reverberates today. A riveting, intricate portrait of an event that made international headlines, HOSTAGES unfolds with ticking-clock urgency through the 444-day ordeal, while the episodes also travel back in time to explore decades of the complex, intertwined relations between the two countries.
- HBO Hostages- Thursday, 9/29Show More
- “The Sand Storm” (9:00PM ET) On November 4, 1979, Iranian student activists stormed the U.S. embassy in Tehran, taking over 60 Americans hostage. What was planned as a 48-hour sit-in to protest American imperialism, ballooned into an international crisis and 24/7 media event that would last 444 days. With never-before-seen archival footage and revelatory new interviews with the American hostages and Iranian hostage-takers alike, the series is a gripping chronicle of one of the most dramatic international deadlocks in American history, a deep dive into the geo-political history that led to the crisis, and an exploration of the political fallout that reverberates today. A riveting, intricate portrait of an event that made international headlines, HOSTAGES unfolds with ticking-clock urgency through the 444-day ordeal, while the episodes also travel back in time to explore decades of the complex, intertwined relations between the two countries.
- HBO Hostages- Thursday, 9/29Show More
- “The Transaction” (10:00PM ET) On November 4, 1979, Iranian student activists stormed the U.S. embassy in Tehran, taking over 60 Americans hostage. What was planned as a 48-hour sit-in to protest American imperialism, ballooned into an international crisis and 24/7 media event that would last 444 days. With never-before-seen archival footage and revelatory new interviews with the American hostages and Iranian hostage-takers alike, the series is a gripping chronicle of one of the most dramatic international deadlocks in American history, a deep dive into the geo-political history that led to the crisis, and an exploration of the political fallout that reverberates today. A riveting, intricate portrait of an event that made international headlines, HOSTAGES unfolds with ticking-clock urgency through the 444-day ordeal, while the episodes also travel back in time to explore decades of the complex, intertwined relations between the two countries.
- HULU The Zone- Wednesday, 9/28Show More
- “6th Zone” (12:01AM ET) The members are given 100 million won to use and enjoy as much as they please!
- HULU The D’Amelio Show- Wednesday, 9/28Show More
- Season Premiere (12:01AM ET) As personal and professional relationships overlap, the D’Amelio family faces new challenges at every turn, from public scandals to maintaining mental health, as they share the truth behind their online lives. Promo
- HULU The Kardashians- Thursday, 9/29Show More
- “Prada You!” (12:01AM ET) Kylie welcomes baby number two while Kourtney plans her dream wedding. Khloé sees how her past trauma has affected her brain. Kim and Kendall head to Milan to attend and walk in the Prada show.
- NBC Sunday Night Football- Sunday, 9/25Show More
- “San Francisco 49ers at Denver Broncos” (8:15PM ET) More Info
- NBC The Voice- Monday, 9/26Show More
- “The Blind Auditions, Part 3” (8:00PM ET – 10:00PM ET) Coaches Camila Cabello, John Legend, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani all vie to discover and coach the next singing phenomenon on the third night of Blind Auditions.
- NBC The Voice- Tuesday, 9/27Show More
- “The Blind Auditions, Part 4” (8:00PM ET – 9:00PM ET) Coaches Camila Cabello, John Legend, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani all vie to discover and coach the next singing phenomenon on the fourth night of Blind Auditions.
- NBC Capital One College Bowl- Friday, 9/30Show More
- “Quarterfinals 1” (8:00PM ET) Hosted by NFL legend Peyton Manning and Cooper Manning. Twelve universities have advanced from the qualifier round. The quarterfinal rounds begin with BYU taking on Notre Dame, and Georgia facing off with Texas.
- NBC Dateline- Friday, 9/30Show More
- (9:00PM ET – 11:00PM ET) ALL-NEW FRIDAY DATELINE NBC: KEITH MORRISON REPORTS ON THE RELENTLESS SEARCH FOR ANSWERS IN THE MYSTERIOUS DEATH OF A DENVER MOTHER Dateline’s All-New Two-Hour “The Sisterhood” Airs Friday, September 30 at 9 p.m./8 p.m. CT
THE STORY: After the death of 44-year-old mother Stacy Feldman in her Denver home is ruled as “undetermined,” friends and family join forces to piece together what happened. Correspondent Keith Morrison speaks to insiders connected to the case in exclusive interviews about the seven-year battle for justice. REPORTED BY: Keith Morrison INTERVIEWS WITH: Stacy’s sister Susan Altman, Stacy’s friends, Homicide Detective Randy Denison and more. WHERE: Denver, Colorado
- NBC Halloween in Hollywood- Saturday, 10/1Show More
- (8:00PM ET) NBCU celebrities will reflect on the impact of the “Halloween” franchise over the past four decades and will bravely experience one of the haunted houses featured at this year’s premier Universal Studios’ Halloween Horror Nights event. The special will include appearances from Jon Barinholtz, Terry Crews, Omar Dorsey, Ryan Eggold, Ana Gasteyer, Tyler Posey, Kyle Richards, Blake Shelton, Jennifer Tilly, the cast of Peacock’s “Bel-Air” and more.
The special will also include appearances from John Carpenter, executive producer, director and composer of the original 1978 “Halloween” and fellow “Halloween Ends” composers Daniel Davies and Cody Carpenter. It will also feature Prof. Tananarive Due, award-winning author and professor of Black horror & Afrofuturism at UCLA, and Robert Englund, who famously portrayed Freddy Krueger.
Viewers will get an in-depth look at how Universal Studios Hollywood and Universal Orlando Resort transform their parks for the popular seasonal Halloween Horror Nights event and bring their world-famous haunted houses to life.
- NBC Dateline Weekend Mystery- Saturday, 10/1Show More
- (9:00PM ET) Dateline’s “Breakout” Airs Saturday, October 1 at 9 p.m. ET/8 p.m. CT
THE STORY: When a Kansas prisoner escapes in a van driven by a wife and mother who volunteers at the prison, investigators scramble to track down the pair. REPORTED BY: Andrea Canning INTERVIEWS WITH: U.S. Marshal Tony Crawford, Prison Warden David McKune and others. WHERE: Lansing, Kansas
- Netflix Nick Kroll: Little Big Boy- Tuesday, 9/27Show More
- (3:01AM ET) Nick Kroll shares his comedian origin story, his first heartbreak, his strange hypnosis experience and the trash-talking celebrity voice in his head. Promo
- Netflix Human Playground- Friday, 9/30Show More
- “#101” (3:01AM ET) Narrated by Idris Elba, this docuseries explores the origins and evolution of play across the globe, from age-old rituals to billion-dollar businesses.
- Netflix The Great British Baking Show- Friday, 9/30Show More
- “Bread Week” It’s Bread Week, and the bakers put their stamp on a classic pizza, get in a twist with a perfect pastry and tackle a showstopping Smörgåstårta, a decorative Danish sandwich cake.
- Paramount+ 11 Minutes- Tuesday, 9/27Show More
- Paramount+ announced today it will exclusively premiere 11 MINUTES, a four-part documentary that takes viewers inside the heart-stopping stories of terror and survival experienced by those who were at the 2017 Route 91 Harvest Music Festival in Las Vegas. 11 MINUTES will debut Tuesday, Sept. 27 on Paramount+, marking the week of the event’s fifth anniversary (Oct. 1). 11 MINUTES features the first in-depth interview with country music superstar Jason Aldean, who was on stage when the first burst of automatic gun fire shattered the night. When it was over, 58 people were dead and more than 800 were injured. Promo
- Prime Video Thursday Night Football- Thursday, 9/29Show More
- “Miami Dolphins at Cincinnati Bengals” (8:15PM ET) The 3-0 Dolphins take on the Bengals on TNF. Pregame coverage at 7pm ET with TNF Tonight delivered by Little Caesars, live from Cincinnati.
- Showtime The Circus- Sunday, 9/25Show More
- Season Premiere “Roe’s Revenge” (8:00PM ET) THE CIRCUS: INSIDE THE GREATEST POLITICAL SHOW ON EARTH kicks off the second half of its seventh season covering the unprecedented impact of the Supreme Court’s decision to overturn Roe v. Wade on the midterm elections. Promo
- Shudder Queer For Fear- Friday, 9/30 at 3:01 AMShow More
- Queer for Fear is a four-part documentary series about the history of the LGBTQ+ community in the horror and thriller genres. From its literary origins with queer authors Mary Shelley, Bram Stoker, and Oscar Wilde to the pansy craze of the 1920s that influenced Universal Monsters and Hitchcock; from the “lavender scare” alien invasion films of the mid-20th century to the AIDS obsessed bloodletting of 80s vampire films; through genre-bending horrors from a new generation of queer creators; Queer for Fear re-examines genre stories through a queer lens, seeing them not as violent, murderous narratives, but as tales of survival that resonate thematically with queer audiences everywhere.
- CBS The Equalizer- Sunday, 9/25Show More
- “Exposed” – McCall’s determination to apprehend Mason Quinn, the criminal responsible for Bishop’s death, veers into a dangerous obsession that could cost her everything. Also, Delilah finally meets her mother’s vigilante team when she requires Mel and Harry’s help to prove a fellow classmate has made her best friend a victim of revenge porn, on the second season finale of the CBS Original series THE EQUALIZER, Sunday, September 25 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+*. Promo
- CBS S.W.A.T.- Friday, 9/30Show More
- “Farewell” – When control of a university chemistry lab is seized, the SWAT team races to thwart a devastating terror attack, on the fifth season finale of the CBS Original series S.W.A.T., Friday, September 30 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+*. Promo
- CBS Blue Bloods- Friday, 9/30Show More
- “Silver Linings” – Danny and Jamie join forces with their nephew, Joe Hill (Will Hochman), when Jamie and Joe’s search for an undocumented, trafficked teenage girl converges with Danny and Baez’s investigation into the murder of a woman in witness protection. Also, Frank and Erin butt heads when Frank calls out the district attorney’s office for instituting a new rule that classifies armed robbery as a misdemeanor, a mandate that has immediate ramifications for Eddie and her partner, on the 12th season finale of the CBS Original series BLUE BLOODS, Friday, September 30 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+*. Promo
- CBS The Equalizer- Saturday, 10/1Show More
- “The People Aren’t Ready” – McCall comes closer than ever to being captured when she races to prevent the murder of District Attorney Grafton (Jennifer Ferrin), the prosecutor seeking to bring her to justice, on the CBS Original series THE EQUALIZER, Saturday, October 1 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+. Promo
- “Down the Rabbit Hole” – The NCIS team must quickly find Callen after he falls for Katya’s trap using Sam’s deepfake to coordinate a weapons deal, on the CBS Original series NCIS: LOS ANGELES, Saturday, October 1 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+*. Sneak Peek
- The CW World’s Funniest Animals- Sunday, 9/25Show More
- “#207” (8:00PM ET) SPECIAL GUEST NEIL BROWN JR (“SEAL TEAM”) JOINS IN ON THE FUN – We have mischievous monkeys, dreaming dogs, stealing seals, copy cats, a goat on a blind date?!, Delighted dogs, and a cat who loves World’s Funniest Animals! Hosted by Elizabeth Stanton with special guest Neal Brown Jr. and commentary by Brian Cooper, Mikalah Gordon, Carmen Hodgson and Noah Matthews (#207).
- The CW World’s Funniest Animals- Sunday, 9/25Show More
- “#208” (8:30PM ET) PLAYING AROUND WITH GUEST STAR LOLA FLANNERY (“SHADOWHUNTERS”) – We have playful pigs, diving dogs, confused cats, a tegu eating sushi, a bear who is loving the weather, energetic elephants, and a golden retriever getting some much-needed rest and relaxation. Hosted by Elizabeth Stanton with special guest Lola Flannery and commentary by Maiara Walsh, Brian Cooper. Mikalah Gordon, and Neel Ghosh (#208).
- The CW Penn & Teller: Fool Us- Sunday, 9/25Show More
- “The Penn-Tagram” (9:00PM ET) ALYSON HANNIGAN PERFORMS WITH PENN & TELLER — Aspiring magicians are invited to perform their best trick to try and fool the world-famous team of Penn & Teller, who will get to see the trick only once and have to immediately try to work it out. Anyone who succeeds wins the right to perform with Penn & Teller in their celebrated show at the Rio Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas. The TV audience watches along with Penn & Teller as they try to figure out the secrets. The magicians featured in the episode include Mellow, Paige Thompson, Stanley Zhou and Jonathon Lachance. Alyson Hannigan (“How I Met Your Mother”) serves as host (#810).
- The CW Mysteries Decoded- Monday, 9/26Show More
- “Horror Hotel” A VORTEX OF DARK ENERGY — U.S. Navy veteran turned private investigator Jennifer Marshall and journalist Ozzy Mora investigate chilling claims and a mysterious death at LA’s infamous Cecil Hotel (#203).
- The CW Penn & Teller: Fool Us- Monday, 9/26Show More
- “Stabba Dabba Deck” WILL PENN & TELLER BE FOOLED THIS WEEK? — Aspiring magicians are invited to perform their best trick to try and fool the world-famous team of Penn & Teller, who will get to see the trick only once and have to immediately try to work it out. Anyone who succeeds wins the right to perform with Penn & Teller in their celebrated show at the Rio Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas. The TV audience watches along with Penn & Teller as they try to figure out the secrets. The magicians featured in the episode include Zak Mirz, John-Henry, Andy Deemer and Thomas Solomon. Alyson Hannigan (“How I Met Your Mother”) serves as host (#811).
- The CW DC’s Stargirl- Wednesday, 9/28Show More
- “Frenemies – Chapter One: The Murder” (8:00PM ET) STARMAN IS BACK — With Starman (Joel McHale) back from the dead and her former super-villain enemies vowing to reform, Courtney (Brec Bassinger) is hopeful that there will finally be peace in Blue Valley. But when The Gambler (guest star Eric Goins) arrives to town looking to make his own amends, the team find themselves at odds over whether he can be trusted. Luke Wilson, Amy Smart, Yvette Monreal, Anjelika Washington, Cameron Gellman, Trae Romano, Meg DeLacy, Neil Hopkins, Joy Osmanski and Alkoya Brunson also star. Andi Armaganian directed the episode written by Geoff Johns (#301). Promo
- The CW World’s Funniest Animals- Wednesday, 9/28Show More
- “#115” (9:00PM ET) GET THE GANG TOGETHER – Host Elizabeth Stanton (“Popstar This Week”) is joined by the panelists and special guests Stephen Kramer Glickman as they observe animals doing the funniest things ever caught on video. On today’s show we’re bringing you spinners, a bobbing, weaving bad boy, an utterly clean otter, and baby-sitting buddies. The episode is produced by David McKenzie, David Martin and Laura McKenzie and directed by Brad Thomas (#115).
- The CW World’s Funniest Animals- Wednesday, 9/28Show More
- “#116” (9:30PM ET) SEASON FINALE – Host Elizabeth Stanton (“Popstar This Week”) is joined by the panelists and special guests Griffin Gluck as they observe animals doing the funniest things ever caught on video. On today’s show we’re bringing you a monkey who just wants to be left alone, a virtual driving dog, a very casual cat, and a cup full of cute. The episode is produced by David McKenzie, David Martin and Laura McKenzie and directed by Brad Thomas (#116).
- The CW Penn & Teller: Fool Us- Friday, 9/30Show More
- “P&T’s Big Game Halftime Show” (8:00PM ET) WILL PENN & TELLER BE FOOLED THIS WEEK? — Aspiring magicians are invited to perform their best trick to try and fool the world-famous team of Penn & Teller, who will get to see the trick only once and have to immediately try to work it out. Anyone who succeeds wins the right to perform with Penn & Teller in their celebrated show at the Rio Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas. The TV audience watches along with Penn & Teller as they try to figure out the secrets. The magicians featured in the episode include Rick Smith Jr. & Rokas, Lindsey Noel, Jason Suran and Roddy McGhie. Alyson Hannigan (“How I Met Your Mother”) serves as host (#813).
- The CW Whose Line Is It Anyway- Friday, 9/30Show More
- “Keegan Michael Key 8” (9:00PM ET) IT’S ALL ABOUT THE LAUGHS — Hosted by comedian Aisha Tyler, cast members Ryan Stiles, Wayne Brady and Colin Mochrie, along with guest comedian Keegan-Michael Key put their comedic skills to the test through a series of spontaneous improv games that are prompted only by random ideas supplied by the studio audience. The four performers must use the little information they have and their wild imaginations to depict different characters and an array of scenes, as well as perform songs. After each round of improvisation, Aisha will dole out points to our four performers and declare a winner at the end of every episode (#1007).
- The CW Whose Line Is It Anyway- Friday, 9/30Show More
- “Jonathan Mangum 11” (9:30PM ET) UNIQUE COMEDY — Hosted by comedian Aisha Tyler, cast members Ryan Stiles, Wayne Brady and Colin Mochrie, along with guest comedian Jonathan Mangum, put their comedic skills to the test through a series of spontaneous improv games that are prompted only by random ideas supplied by the studio audience. The four performers must use the little information they have and their wild imaginations to depict different characters and an array of scenes, as well as perform songs. After each round of improvisation, Aisha will dole out points to our four performers and declare a winner at the end of every episode. Directed by Geraldine Dowd (#1009).
- The CW Masters of Illusion- Saturday, 10/1Show More
- “A Magical Musical” (9:00PM ET) MAGIC TRAVEL — Hosted by Dean Cain, “Masters of Illusion” features amazing magic performed by cutting-edge illusionists, escape artists and performers displaying skills ranging from perplexing interactive mind magic to hilarious comedy routines — all in front of a studio audience. Magicians featured in this episode include Bill Cook, Alex Ramon, Jeff Hobson, Eric Buss, Trino, Paige Thompson and Greg Gleason (#817).
- The CW Masters of Illusion- Saturday, 10/1Show More
- “The Extreme Exotic” (9:30PM ET) TURNING UP THE HEAT — Hosted by Dean Cain, “Masters of Illusion” features amazing magic performed by cutting-edge illusionists, escape artists and performers displaying skills ranging from perplexing interactive mind magic to hilarious comedy routines — all in front of a studio audience. Magicians featured in this episode include Farrell Dillon, My Uyen, Stuart MacDonald, Johnny Ace Palmer, Levent, Ran D’ Shine, Eric Jones and Ed Alonzo (#818).
- NBC Saturday Night Live: Vintage- Saturday, 10/1Show More
- (10:00PM ET) TV-14. Episode aired Apr 4, 2015. Michael Keaton hosts for the third time, while musical guest Carly Rae Jepsen makes her SNL debut. Sketches include NCAA Tournament Cold Open, Michael Keaton Tribute Monologue, CNN Newsroom, Prom Queen, Easter Hotline, Ad Agency, Neutrology Music Video, Weekend Update: Pete Davidson on The Walking Dead Season Finale, Weekend Update: Jebidiah Atkinson Reviews Television Shows, Smart Home, and Easter Candy.
- TLC Dr. Pimple Popper- Wednesday, 9/28Show More
- “This Is Zit: Pesky Pilars” (9L00PM ET) Margarita is a matriarch who hides her armpit lump from her family. Kayla is an aspiring musician with a promising career that her painful eczema has brought to a halt. Bradley’s concerning leg growth looks like raw meat. Preview
- These TV shows will come out this week: “The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet: Seasons 5 and 6;” “Demon Slayer Kimetsu no Yaiba Mugen Train Arc;” “How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom: Part 1” (only on Blu-ray); “Krypto the Superdog: The Complete Series;” “Kung Fu: The Complete Second Season;” “The Lost World: Complete 66 Episode Series Set;” “Mayor of Kingstown: Season One;” “Superman & Lois: The Complete Second Season” (also on Blu-ray)” and “Wisting, Seasons 2 & 3.”
What would you like to see about TV News that’s not on here? Let us know!
Other primetime news pages on our site: 24, 30 Rock, Alias, Almost Human, American Idol, American Gothic, Angel, Arrow, Battlestar Galactica, Beauty & The Beast, Being Human, Big Bang Theory, Bones, Boston Legal, Brothers & Sisters, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Burn Notice, Castle, Charmed, Covert Affairs, C.S.I., Curb Your Enthusiasm, Dallas, Dawson’s Creek, Dexter, Doctor Who, Dollhouse, Drew Carey Show, Elementary, Eureka, Family Guy, The Flash, Fringe, Ghost Whisperer, Glee, Gotham, Grey’s Anatomy, Haven, Heroes, Hollywood Heights, Howard Stern, House, Jericho, Justified, Law & Order, Leverage, Lois & Clark, Lost, Mad About You, Mad Men, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., The Mentalist, Nashville, NCIS, The O.C., Once Upon a Time, Person of Interest, Queer As Folk, Remington Steele, Revenge, Sleepy Hollow, South Park, Smallville, Star Trek, Stargate Universe, Supernatural, True Blood, TV Nation, V, Vampire Diaries and Veronica Mars.
More TV News!