Primetime TV News
MOST OF THESE POSTS BELOW are just the main part of each bit of news. For the rest of the news, video clips, photos, and links, go to our Primetime Forum!
NOTE: This schedule is always subject to change…
- ABC Abbott Elementary: New Tech (1/18) Show More
- “New Tech” – When a new computer program is introduced at Abbott, Janine is excited to finally help Barbara out with something. However, Barbara is reluctant to accept change and finds herself in a tricky situation when she decides to lie about her students’ results rather than admit defeat. Elsewhere, Melissa surprises Jacob when she offers up a friend to assist with his lesson on unions, but she ends up teaching Jacob an important lesson herself on “Abbott Elementary,” TUESDAY, JAN. 18 (9:00-9:30 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-PG) Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres.
“New Tech” was written by Brian Rubenstein and directed by Randall Einhorn. Promo
- ABC black-ish: Bow-Mo (1/18) Show More
- “Bow-Mo” – Dre calls into a radio show and gets humiliated in front of Diane and tries to redeem himself. Meanwhile, Bow tries to bond with a group of young female doctors and learns a hard truth on an all-new episode of “black-ish,” TUESDAY, JAN. 18 (9:30-10:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-PG, L) Promo
- ABC Queens: I’m A Slave 4 U (1/18) Show More
- “I’m A Slave 4 U” – While Eric and Naomi are conflicted on what is best for JoJo’s future as it relates to the entertainment industry, Jill attempts to help a young troubled actor struggling against an overbearing parent. Elsewhere, Valeria fights for an opportunity to lean into her Puerto Rican heritage on an all-new “Queens,” TUESDAY, JAN. 18 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres.
“I’m A Slave 4 U” was written by Valeska Rodriguez and directed by Menjah Huda. Promo
- ABC The Goldbergs: The Kissing Bandits (1/19) Show More
- “The Kissing Bandits” – Upon their return home from college orientation, Adam and Brea each confess a secret that could affect the future of their relationship. Meanwhile, Barry and Beverly openly admit their love of ice-dancing and explore their shared passion together on a new episode of “The Goldbergs,” airing WEDNESDAY, JAN. 19 (8:00-8:30 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-PG, L) Promo
- ABC The Wonder Years: I’m With the Band (1/19) Show More
- “I’m With the Band” – When Dean loses his position as first chair saxophone in the school band, Bill lays the pressure on him to earn it back. But after a talk with Lillian, Bill realizes he’s being a bit too harsh and forcing his own dreams upon Dean on a new episode of “The Wonder Years” airing WEDNESDAY, JAN. 19 (8:30-9:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-PG) Promo
- ABC The Conners: Patriarchs and Goddesses (1/19) Show More
- “Patriarchs and Goddesses” – Airing WEDNESDAY, JAN. 19 (9:00-9:31 p.m. EST), on ABC. – “Patriarchs and Goddesses” – Darlene continues to navigate her breakup with Ben, and when she and Becky head to the movies and see Ben on a date, Darlene can’t stop herself from interfering and making everyone uncomfortable. Meanwhile, Dan offers to talk with Aldo’s dad, Jesse (Joe Walsh), when he doesn’t approve of Harris and Aldo’s relationship on “The Conners,” WEDNESDAY, JAN. 19 (9:00-9:31 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-PG, L). Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres. Promo
Guest starring is Joe Walsh as Jesse, Tony Cavalero as Aldo, Charlotte Sanchez as Beverly Rose, Jaeden Bettencourt as Melvin and Santino Barnard as Marvin.
- ABC Home Economics: Round Trip Ticket SAN-OAK, $234 (1/19) Show More
- “Round Trip Ticket SAN-OAK, $234” – Tom feels threatened when Marina’s father comes to visit, but it’s Marina who has a hard time making peace with her dad. Meanwhile, Connor helps Sarah and Denise declutter their small apartment on an all-new “Home Economics,” TUESDAY, JAN. 19 (9:31-10:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-PG, D) Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres.
Guest starring is Cheech Marin as Roberto.
“Round Trip Ticket SAN-OAK, $234” was written by Jason Belleville and directed by Betsy Thomas.
- ABC Women of the Movement: Mothers and Sons (1/20) & The Last Word (1/20) Show More
- “Mothers and Sons” – The two mothers at the center of the Emmett Till murder, Carolyn Bryant and Mamie Till-Mobley, testify about his character in front of a packed courtroom. (TV-MA, LV)
“The Last Word” – After the verdict is reached and the story becomes international news, a movement begins – and Mamie Till-Mobley fights to defend Emmett’s legacy. (TV-MA, LV)
The season finale of “Women of the Movement” airs THURSDAY, JAN. 20 (8:00-10:31 p.m. EST), on ABC.
- AMC+ LA FORTUNA – Thursday, January 20 Show More
- AMC Networks announced today that the adventure thriller La Fortuna, starring two-time Golden Globe winner Stanley Tucci and acclaimed actor Clarke Peters, will premiere on Thursday, January 20 on AMC+ with two episodes, followed by new episodes streaming weekly, every Thursday. The international production from AMC and Movistar+ is the first television series from acclaimed film director and Academy Award(R)-winner Alejandro Amenábar (The Others, The Sea Inside). Promo
- Amazon AS WE SEE IT – Friday, January 21 Show More
- As We See It, from Emmy Award-winner Jason Katims (Friday Night Lights). All eight episodes of the Amazon Original series will premiere exclusively on Prime Video on Friday, January 21, in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide. As We See It follows Jack (Rick Glassman), Harrison (Albert Rutecki), and Violet (Sue Ann Pien), twentysomething roommates on the autism spectrum, as they strive to get and keep jobs, make friends, fall in love, and navigate a world that eludes them. With the help of their families, aide, and sometimes even each other, these roommates experience setbacks and celebrate triumphs on their own unique journeys towards independence and acceptance. Series stars Glassman, Rutecki, and Pien all identify as living on the autism spectrum. The series also stars Sosie Bacon as their aide Mandy, Chris Pang as Violet’s brother Van, and Joe Mantegna as Jack’s father Lou. Promo
- Apple TV+ FRAGGLE ROCK: BACK TO THE ROCK – Friday, January 21 Show More
- Apple TV+ today unearthed the teaser trailer for the highly anticipated reboot of the beloved classic series “Fraggle Rock,” titled “Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock.” Debuting on Apple TV+ on Friday, January 21, 2022, the new 13-episode Apple Original series from The Jim Henson Company in association with New Regency follows last year’s celebrated Apple Original shorts “Fraggle Rock: Rock On!” Jim Henson’s fun-loving, musical Fraggles are back! Join Gobo, Red, Wembley, Mokey, Boober, and new Fraggle friends on hilarious, epic adventures about the magic that happens when we celebrate and care for our interconnected world. Promo
- BET House of Payne – Tuesday, January 18, 8:00PM Show More
- THE SEASON FINALE OF “TYLER PERRY’S HOUSE OF PAYNE” AIRS ON TUESDAY, JANUARY 18 AT 8 PM ET/PT ON BET AND BET HER
“Payneful Suffering” airs on Tuesday, January 11, at 8 PM ET/PT– As the family prepares for Janine’s return, everyone and everything goes awry. Lisa goes above and beyond to show Janine she’s a new and improved Lisa. Promo
- BET Assisted Living – Tuesday, January 18, 8:30PM Show More
- THE SEASON FINALE OF “TYLER PERRY’S ASSISTED LIVING” AIRS TUESDAY, JANUARY 18 AT 8:30 PM ET/PT ON BET AND BET HER
“Forgive and Forget” airs on Tuesday January 18, at 8:30 PM ET/PT– Reginald seeks forgiveness from his estranged son. Promo
- BET The Oval – Tuesday, January 18, 9:00PM Show More
- “Tragic Monologues” airs on Tuesday, January 18, at 9 PM ET/PT – Eli causes chaos to erupt in the White House when he exposes Hunter’s criminal activity to the press, and Victoria decides to use it to her advantage. Promo
- BET Ruthless – Tuesday, January 18, 10:00PM Show More
- “Prophecy” airs on Tuesday, January 18, at 10 PM ET/PT – The Highest awaits Andrew’s return to the compound with much anticipated news after carrying out an order. Promo
- BET Bruh – Tuesday, January 18, 11:00PM Show More
- “Own Two Feet” airs on Tuesday, January 18, at 11 PM ET/PT – John has second thoughts about his arrangement with Leon, Bill gets unexpected news from his ex-girlfriend, and John takes offense at his friends not believing in him.
- BET Sistas – Wednesday, January 19, 9:00PM Show More
- “Pleasantries” airs on Wednesday, January 19, at 9 PM ET/PT– Preston gives Karen pause when he shows up at her salon with a friend. Calvin’s pride causes an uncomfortable situation between him and Sabrina. Promo
- BET First Wives Club – Wednesday, January 19, 10:00PM Show More
- “On Bended Knee” airs on Wednesday, January 19, at 10 PM ET/PT– Bree is not thrilled about Hazel’s engagement news. Under pressure from label, Hazel searches to find new talent. Bree and Gary go back to therapy – Bree is enticed by a new role at the hospital. Jayla tries to get a foothold on the case. Promo
- BET Bigger – Wednesday, January 19, 10:30PM Show More
- “You Feel Better? I Feel Better” airs on Wednesday, January 19, at 10:30 PM ET/PT– Layne’s stress builds as her business booms, with a chance to style Billie Eilish. Tracey’s show return is filled with deceit and surprises. Veronica fantasizes about her college boyfriend. Deon gets a shock when a man answers his mom’s phone. Promo
- CBS THE NEIGHBORHOOD – Monday, January 17 Show More
- CALVIN COACHES DAVE FOR A BOXING BOUT BEFORE HIS MILESTONE BIRTHDAY, ON “THE NEIGHBORHOOD,” MONDAY, JAN. 17
“Welcome to the Knockout” – As Dave nears his 40th birthday, Calvin offers to coach his friend for an amateur boxing tournament. Also, sparks fly when Marty meets a new woman at the gym, on the CBS Original series THE NEIGHBORHOOD, Monday, Jan. 17 (8:00-8:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+*.
WRITTEN BY: Terrell Lawrence & Austen Faggen
DIRECTED BY: Mimi Deaton Promo
- CBS BOB ♥ ABISHOLA – Monday, January 17 Show More
- WHEN BOB ACCIDENTALLY REVEALS MORENIKE IS GAY, ABISHOLA AND KEMI ARE FORCED TO DEFEND HER AGAINST THEIR CHURCH, AND EVEN THEIR OWN FAMILIES, ON “BOB ♥ ABISHOLA,” MONDAY, JAN. 17
“Cats in a Bathtub” – When Bob accidentally reveals Morenike is gay, Abishola and Kemi are forced to defend her against their church, and even their own families. Also, Douglas comes clean to Olivia about not being poor, on the CBS Original series BOB ♥ ABISHOLA, Monday, Jan. 17 (8:30-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+*.
STORY BY: Al Higgins, Gina Yashere and Gloria Bigelow
TELEPLAY BY: Nathan Chetty, Marla DuMont and Dave Pilson
DIRECTED BY: Beth McCarthy-Miller Promo
- AFTER A CIVILIAN RESEARCH VESSEL RESCUES A SMALL BOAT OF WOUNDED NAVY OFFICERS, NCIS ARRIVES ON THE SHIP AND IS FORCED TO HIDE AFTER DISCOVERING TERRORISTS ON BOARD, ON “NCIS,” MONDAY, JAN. 17
“All Hands” – After a civilian research vessel in the North Atlantic picks up a small boat of wounded Navy officers, NCIS arrives on the ship and is forced to hide after discovering terrorists on board. Also, Agent Knight takes a paper doll with her on the mission to capture photos for her niece’s grade school class, on the CBS Original series NCIS, Monday, Jan. 17 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+*.
WRITTEN BY: Christopher J. Waild
DIRECTED BY: Martha Mitchell Promo
- WHEN EVIDENCE TO PUT AWAY A DRUG KINGPIN IS STOLEN, LUCY GOES UNDERCOVER AT AN UNDERGROUND POKER TOURNAMENT TO FIND OUT WHICH HIGH-ROLLER IS BEHIND THE CRIME, ON “NCIS: HAWAI`I,” MONDAY, JAN. 17
“The Game” – When evidence to put away a drug kingpin is stolen, Lucy goes undercover at an underground poker tournament to find out which high-roller is behind the crime. Also, Lucy’s feelings are in turmoil when Whistler’s ex-girlfriend arrives in town, on the CBS Original series NCIS: HAWAI`I, Monday, Jan. 17 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+*.
WRITTEN BY: Noah Evslin & Amy Rutberg
DIRECTED BY: James Hayman Promo
- CBS GOOD SAM – Wednesday, January 19 Show More
- GRIFF ORCHESTRATES A COSTLY SURPRISE FOR HIS DAUGHTER, DR. SAM GRIFFITH, WHEN SHE REFUSES TO CONCEDE HER JOB AS CHIEF, ON “GOOD SAM,” WEDNESDAY, JAN. 19
Sendhil Ramamurthy (“Heroes”)
Begins a Recurring Role as Therapist Asher Pyne
Episode Directed by Gina Rodriguez (“Jane the Virgin”)
“Butt of the Joke” – When Dr. Sam Griffith (Sophia Bush) refuses to concede her role as chief, her father Griff (Jason Isaacs) orchestrates a costly surprise. Also, Sam’s mother, hospital administrator Vivian (Wendy Crewson), turns to her new spouse, therapist Asher Pyne (Sendhil Ramamurthy), for help navigating the battle between her daughter and ex-husband, on the CBS Original series GOOD SAM, Wednesday, Jan. 19 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+*.
WRITTEN BY: Jen Klein
DIRECTED BY: Gina Rodriguez Promo
- CBS YOUNG SHELDON – Thursday, January 20 Show More
- SHELDON ATTENDS HIS FIRST COMIC BOOK CONVENTION, ON “YOUNG SHELDON,” THURSDAY, JAN. 20
Jason Alexander and Wendie Malick Return as Professor Lundy and President Hagemeyer, Respectively
“A Pink Cadillac and a Glorious Tribal Dance” – Sheldon attends his first comic book convention. Also, Mary tries selling make-up, on the CBS Original series YOUNG SHELDON, Thursday, Jan. 20 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+*.
STORY BY: Steve Holland & Nick Bakay & Yael Glouberman
TELEPLAY BY: Steven Molaro & Eric Kaplan & Nadiya Chettiar
DIRECTED BY: Beth McCarthy-Miller Promo
- CBS UNITED STATES OF AL – Thursday, January 20 Show More
- ART GROWS CONCERNED WHEN AL BECOMES HOOKED ON PLAYING POKER, MISSES A CLASS AND IS LATE FOR WORK, ON “UNITED STATES OF AL,” THURSDAY, JAN. 20
“Poker / Pokar” – Art grows concerned when Al gets hooked on playing poker, misses a class and is late for work. Also, Lizzie and Brett’s relationship grows stronger, but she struggles with dating again for the first time in a few years, on the CBS Original series UNITED STATES OF AL, Thursday, Jan. 20 (8:31-9:01 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+*.
STORY BY: Andy Gordon, Chuck Lorre, Bobby Telatovich
TELEPLAY BY: Emily Ann Brandstetter, Anthony Del Broccolo
DIRECTED BY: Nikki Lorre Promo
- CBS GHOSTS – Thursday, January 20 Show More
- JUST AS SAM AND JAY ARE ABOUT TO HOST A FRIEND’S WEDDING THAT WOULD PROVIDE GREAT PUBLICITY FOR THEIR B&B, THE GHOST OF HETTY’S HUSBAND TRIES TO RUIN IT, ON “GHOSTS,” THURSDAY, JAN. 20
Matt Walsh Guest Stars as Hetty’s Husband, Elias Woodstone
“The Vault” – Just as Sam and Jay are set to host a friend’s wedding that could get their B&B business off the ground, the ghost of Hetty’s husband, Elias Woodstone (Matt Walsh), tries to ruin it, on the CBS Original series GHOSTS, Thursday, Jan. 20 (9:01-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+*.
WRITTEN BY: Joe Port and Joe Wiseman
DIRECTED BY: Christine Gernon Promo
- CBS B POSITIVE – Thursday, January 20 Show More
- GINA HIRES PETER’S SON TO BE HER LAWYER, BUT THINGS GET COMPLICATED WHEN HE ASKS HER OUT, ON “B POSITIVE,” THURSDAY, JAN. 20
“Louisville, Bubbaroo and Sully” – Gina hires Peter’s son to be her lawyer, but things get complicated when he asks her out. Also, Drew and Harry’s van breaks down during their road trip, leaving them stranded, on the CBS Original series B POSITIVE, Thursday, Jan. 20 (9:30-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+*.
STORY BY: Jim Patterson, Warren Bell and Adam Chase
TELEPLAY BY: Heide Perlman, Jamie Rhonheimer and Jessica Kravitz
DIRECTED BY: Scott Ellis Promo
- CBS BULL – Thursday, January 20 Show More
- THE TAC TEAM FINDS ITSELF IN A TENSE AND UNPRECEDENTED SITUATION WHEN BULL FACES OFF AGAINST MARISSA IN COURT FOLLOWING HER DEPARTURE FROM THE COMPANY, ON “BULL,” THURSDAY, JAN. 20
“Family Matters” – The TAC team finds itself in a tense and unprecedented situation when Bull faces off against Marissa and her new boss in court, following her departure from the company. Also, Taylor’s professional life works against her during her custody battle with her ex-husband, on the CBS Original series BULL, Thursday, Jan. 20 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+*.
WRITTEN BY: Steven Paul Martinez
DIRECTED BY: Leslie Libman Promo
- CBS MAGNUM P.I. – Friday, January 21 Show More
- SHAMMY ASKS MAGNUM AND HIGGINS TO LOCATE HIS MISSING FRIEND, A HOMELESS VETERAN, ON “MAGNUM P.I.,” FRIDAY, JAN. 21
“Angels Sometimes Kill” – Shammy (Christopher Thornton) asks Magnum and Higgins to locate his missing friend, a homeless veteran. Also, T.C. tries to get Cade to return to school, but quickly learns it’s not that simple, on the CBS Original series MAGNUM P.I., Friday, Jan. 21 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+*.
WRITTEN BY: Mike Diaz & Barbie Kligman
DIRECTED BY: Marcus Stokes Promo
- CBS BLUE BLOODS – Friday, January 21 Show More
- FRANK IS AT ODDS WITH HIS FRIEND ARCHBISHOP KEARNS WHEN HE SAYS THE NYPD ARRESTED THE WRONG MAN FOR A MURDER, BUT HE CAN’T BREAK THE CONFESSIONAL SEAL TO REVEAL THE TRUE KILLER’S IDENTITY, ON “BLUE BLOODS,” FRIDAY, JAN. 21
Stacy Keach Guest Stars as Archbishop Kevin Kearns
Will Hochman Returns as Joe Hill, the Newest Reagan Family Member
“The Reagan Way” – Frank is at odds with his friend Archbishop Kearns (Stacy Keach) when he says the NYPD arrested the wrong man for a murder, but he can’t break the confessional seal to reveal the true killer’s identity. Also, Danny and Baez use unorthodox methods to work around the Church’s confidentiality constraints to find the real killer; Eddie defies Erin and the D.A.’s office to get justice for a sexual assault survivor; and Reagan family ties are put to the test when Jamie and his nephew, Joe Hill (Will Hochman), butt heads over fair police practices, on the CBS Original series BLUE BLOODS, Friday, Jan. 21 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+*. Stacy Keach guest stars as Archbishop Kevin Kearns, and Will Hochman returns as Joe Hill, the newest Reagan family member.
WRITTEN BY: Siobhan Byrne O’Connor
DIRECTED BY: Jackeline Tejada Promo
- The CW Two Sentence Horror Stories – Sunday, January 16 Show More
- SEASON PREMIERE – “Crush” – (9:00-9:30 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)
OUR HOUSE IS FILLED WITH MEMORIES… – Living amongst their hoard of forgotten memories, elderly twin sisters Mabel and Jane are at each other’s throats until they find a common enemy. Jacqueline Robbins, Joyce Robbins and Matthew Kevin Anderson star. Kailey & Sam Spear directed the episode written by Amy Do Thurlow. (#310). Original airdate 1/16/2022. Promo
- The CW Two Sentence Horror Stories – Sunday, January 16 Show More
- “Plant Life” – (9:30-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, V) (HDTV)
IT’S DANGEROUS TO IGNORE MOTHER NATURE… – A technology-addicted man receives a strange plant from his boyfriend, but soon experiences disturbing changes to his mind and body as the plant takes root in his apartment. Donald Heng, Michael Ayres and Allyson Grant star. Vera Miao directed the episode written by Stephanie Adams-Santos. (#301). Original airdate 1/16/2022. Promo
- The CW 4400 – Monday, January 17 Show More
- “Great Expectations” – (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG, DLV) (HDTV)
THE AFTERMATH – The scene is chaotic, and everyone is still reeling after Mildred’s (Autumn Best) on camera performance, meanwhile the government tries to figure out their next move. Rev (Derrick A. King) is confused by his new ability, Jharrel (Joseph David-Jones) get some unexpected news, and no one seems to know Ladonna’s (Khailah Johnson) whereabouts. The series also stars Brittany Adebumola, TL Thompson, Ireon Roach, Jaye Ladymore, Cory Jeacoma, and AMARR. Rob Greenlea directed the episode written by Mia Katherine Iverson (#109). Original airdate 1/17/2022. Every episode of 4400 will be available to stream on The CW App and CWTV.com the day after broadcast for free and without a subscription, log-in or authentication required. Promo
- The CW Superman & Lois – Tuesday, January 18 Show More
- “The Ties That Bind” – (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG, LV) (HDTV)
DAVID RAMSEY “ARROW” DIRECTS THE EPISODE – Clark (Tyler Hoechlin) opens up to Lois (Elizabeth Tulloch) about his ongoing struggle with visions and admits that there is only one person who might be able to help. Meanwhile, Lana (Emmanuelle Chriqui) receives some unexpected news and tensions begin to rise between Lois and Chrissy (Sofia Hasmik). Lastly, Sarah (Inde Navarrette) breaks plans with Jordan (Alex Garfin) to spend time with Natalie (Taylor Buck). Jordan Elsass, Erik Valdez and Wole Parks star. The episode was directed by David Ramsey and written by Kristi Korzec & Michael Narducci (#202). Original airdate 1/18/2022. Promo
- The CW Naomi – Tuesday, January 18 Show More
- “Unidentified Flying Object” – (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG) (HDTV)
SEARCHING FOR ANSWERS – Following a shocking revelation by Dee (Alexander Wraith), Naomi (Kaci Walfall) enlists her friends to dig deeper into the mystery surrounding unexplained occurrences in Port Oswego and whether they have anything to do with her past. Meanwhile, Naomi’s parents (Barry Watson and Mouzam Makkar) are caught off guard by Naomi’s interrogations. Another ominous encounter with Zumbado (Cranston Johnson) leaves Naomi shaken, and she seeks Dee’s help in taking the next step to embracing her destiny. Also starring Mary-Charles Jones, Daniel Puig, Camila Moreno, Will Meyers and Aidan Gemme. DeMane Davis directed the episode written by Jill Blankenship (#102). Original airdate 1/18/2022. Every episode of NAOMI will be available to stream on CWTV.com and The CW App the day after broadcast for free and without a subscription, log-in or authentication required. Promo
- “Lowest Common Demoninator” – (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG, DS) (HDTV)
EMOTIONS RUN HOT – When Gideon jumps the time machine into the Manor Dimension, the which lands in Hell, and Astra (Olivia Swann) realizes that a damned 90’s reality show crew sneaks into the manner causing havoc. Unbeknownst to the Legends, the reality tv crew is causing emotions to spike, and Sara (Caity Lotz) and Ava (Jes Macallan) share their true feelings about their roles as Co-Captains. Behrad (Shayan Sobhian) seeks advice about Astra from Nate (Nick Zano) and Zari (Tala Ashe), but Behrad finds that his past is put on display instead. Meanwhile, when Gideon’s (Amy Pemberton) opinions are ignored and her relationship with Gary (Adam Tsekham) is dismissed, no one could have anticipated what happens. Matt Ryan and Lisseth Chavez also star. Eric Dean Seaton directed the episode written by James Eagan & Emily Cheever (#709). Original airdate 1/19/2022. Promo
- The CW Batwoman – Wednesday, January 19 Show More
- “Meet Your Maker” – (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)
NATURAL DISASTERS – Ryan (Javicia Leslie), Sophie (Meagan Tandy) and Luke (Camrus Johnson) attempt to track down the OG Poison Ivy when all signs point to Pamela Isley’s (guest star Bridget Regan) reappearance in Gotham. At the same time, Mary (Nicole Kang) feels drawn by a powerful force and Alice (Rachel Skarsten) suddenly feels very protective of her stepsister. Meanwhile, Jada (Robin Givens) hasn’t given up on rehabilitating Marquis (Nick Creegan) and seeks the help of an old friend. Guest starring David Ramsey. Michael Blundell directed the episode written by Caroline Dries and Maya Houston (#309). Original airdate 1/19/2022. Every episode of BATWOMAN will be available to stream on The CW App and CWTV.com the day after broadcast for free and without a subscription, log-in or authentication required. Promo
- The CW Walker – Thursday, January 20 Show More
- “Two Points for Honesty” – (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG, V) (HDTV)
CAPTAIN JAMES IS SHOT – While setting up protective detail on Trey (Jeff Pierre), Captain James (Coby Bell) is shot and left in critical condition. Walker (Jared Padalecki) takes on the role of interim Captain and turns to an unlikely source for help. Bosede Williams directed the episode written by Blythe Ann Johnson (#208). Original airdate 1/19/2022. Every episode of WALKER will be available to stream on The CW App and CWTV.com the day after broadcast for free and without a subscription, log-in or authentication required. Promo
- The CW Nancy Drew – Friday, January 21 Show More
- “The Witch Tree Symbol” – (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG, V) (HDTV)
HEXED – Nancy (Kennedy McMann) searches for a missing person targeted by Temperance (guest star Olivia Taylor Dudley), who has also placed a fatal hex on the kids of the Youth Center. With the solution to the Frozen Hearts mystery almost in their grasp, a shocking reversal puts the Drew Crew (Kennedy McMann, Leah Lewis, Maddison Jaizani, Tunji Kasim, Alex Saxon), in the crosshairs. Also starring Scott Wolf. Larry Teng directed the episode written by Erika Harrison (#312). Original airdate 1/21/2022. Every episode of NANCY DREW will be available to stream on The CW App and CWTV.com the day after broadcast for free and without a subscription, log-in or authentication required. Promo
- Disney Secrets of Sulphur Springs – Friday, January 21, 8:00PM Show More
- “Time Out”(8:00-8:30 p.m. EST)
Griffin frantically searches for the missing crystal and helps a panicking Daisy to navigate her modern surroundings; meanwhile, Harper has a cryptic vision at the springs. TV-PG Promo
- DisneyXD LEGO Marvel Avengers – Monday, January 17, 8:30PM Show More
- Original Special Premiere on Disney XD
“LEGO Marvel Avengers – Time Twisted”(8:30-9:00 p.m. EST)
When Thanos steals the quantum tunnel, the Avengers embark on a mission to stop him from changing history. TVY7-FV Promo
- FOX OUR KIND OF PEOPLE – Tuesday, January 18 Show More
- “OUR KIND OF PEOPLE” – (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 Video Clips
TEDDY GIVES ANGELA AN ULTIMATUM ON AN ALL-NEW “OUR KIND OF PEOPLE” TUESDAY, JANUARY 18 ON FOX
Teddy gives Angela an ultimatum. Raymond regains his confidence and makes an offer to Leah. Aunt Piggy is shocked when a face from the past reappears. A death shocks the Franklin/Dupont families in the all-new “It Is Not Light We Need, but Fire” episode of OUR KIND OF PEOPLE airing Tuesday, Jan. 18 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (OKP-111) (TV-14 D,L,S)
Guest Cast: Debbi Morgan as Aunt Piggy; L. Scott Caldwell as Olivia Dupont; McKinley Freeman as Nate; Nicole Chanel Williams as Taylor
- FOX CALL ME KAT – Thursday, January 20 Show More
- “CALL ME KAT” – (9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 Video Clips
RANDI STRUGGLES WITH BEING THE ROOMMATE ON AN ALL-NEW “CALL ME KAT” THURSDAY, JANUARY 20, ON FOX
While staying in Kat’s apartment, Randi starts to feel overwhelmed by Kat’s quirks. Meanwhile, Max and Carter try to teach Phil how to ride a bike in the all-new “Call Me A Sporty Giant” episode of CALL ME KAT airing Thursday, Jan. 20 (9:00-9:31 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (KAT-203) (TV-14 D, L)
Guest Cast: Christopher Rivas as Oscar; Reggie De Leon as Wesley; Greta Sesheta as Claire; Anastasia Basil as Bethany; Jared Gertner as George; Tim Herzog as Jeff; Richard Whiten as Nelson
- FOX PIVOTING – Thursday, January 20 Show More
- “PIVOTING” – (9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 Video Clips
SARAH DRAGS THE LADIES OUT FOR A NIGHT OF SHENANIGANS ON AN ALL-NEW “PIVOTING” THURSDAY, JANUARY 20 ON FOX
In a desperate attempt to prove she’s fun, Sarah drags Amy and Jodie out on a night of hijinks. Amy struggles to balance a work crisis and her new dedication to motherhood and Jodie’s anxiety takes over after sending a flirty text to Matt without a response in the all-new “The Giving Tree” episode of PIVOTING, airing Thursday, Jan. 20 (9:31-10:00 PM ET). (PIV-102) (TV-14 D, L)
Guest Cast: Connie Jackson as Gloria; Colton Dunn as Brian; Robert Baker as Dan; Kash Abdulmalik as Huddy; J.B. Smoove as the voice of The Fig
- Freeform Single Drunk Female – Thursday, January 20, 10:00PM Show More
- Season 1 – TWO EPISODE PREMIERE – “Pilot”
A public flame-out forces 20-something alcoholic Sam to move back home with her overbearing mother, Carol. Surrounded by all the triggers that made her drink, Sam tries to move past her worst self and figure out her best self. Kinda. Promo
- Freeform Single Drunk Female – Thursday, January 20, 10:30PM Show More
- Season 1 – TWO EPISODE PREMIERE – “One Day at a Time”
An awkward run-in with her former best friend and her ex inspires Sam to own up to her past mistakes, both emotionally and financially. Meanwhile, as she resets her relationship with her mom, Sam is horrified to learn Carol is dating. Promo
- Hallmark Movie Channel DON’T FORGET I LOVE YOU – Saturday, January 22, 8:00PM Show More
- On her birthday, Taylor opens a time capsule left by her deceased mother, which contains six envelopes. In each one is a challenge to complete, challenges that her mother – aware of Taylor’s many anxieties that hold her back – knew would expand her horizons and give her the push she needs in life and to help open her mind, and heart, to the possibility of love. Promo
- HBO Euphoria – Sunday, January 16, 9:00PM Show More
- Out of Touch
As the semester kicks off, Jules questions Rue and Elliot’s new friendship. While Cal hunts for answers, Nate makes a tough decision. The lines between fantasy and reality begin to blur as Kat ponders her relationship, and Maddy contemplates the decision to end hers. Promo
- HBO The Righteous Gemstones – Sunday, January 16, 10:00PM Show More
- “For He Is a Liar and the Father of Lies”
The Gemstone siblings seek to pull back the curtain on their father’s past. Eli (John Goodman) shares a hard truth, and Kelvin (Adam Devine) grapples with an unruly God Squad.
Written by Danny McBride & Kevin Barnett & Chris Pappas; Directed by David Gordon Green Promo
- HBO Somebody Somewhere – Sunday, January 16, 10:30PM Show More
- Starring and executive produced by comedian and singer Bridget Everett, the seven-episode HBO original comedy series SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE debuts on SUNDAY, JANUARY 16 (10:30-11:00p.m. ET/PT) on HBO and is available to stream on HBO Max. From Mighty Mint, Duplass Brothers Productions, and creators & executive producers Hannah Bos and Paul Thureen (writers on HBO’s “High Maintenance”), the series follows Sam (played by Everett), a true Kansan on the surface, but, beneath it all, struggling to fit the hometown mold. Grappling with loss and acceptance, singing is Sam’s saving grace and leads her on a journey to discover herself and a community of outsiders who don’t fit in but don’t give up, showing that finding your people, and finding your voice, is possible. Anywhere. Somewhere. Promo
- Hulu HOW I MET YOUR FATHER – Tuesday, January 18 Show More
- Today it was announced that the Hulu Originals comedy series “How I Met Your Father” from Isaac Aptaker and Elizabeth Berger (“This Is Us,” “Love, Victor”) has received a straight-to-series order to stream exclusively on Hulu in the United States. The 10-episode comedy will star Hilary Duff (“Younger”) as Sophie, with Duff also serving as a producer. The sequel will use a multi- and single-camera approach similar to its predecessor. “How I Met Your Mother” creators Carter Bays and Craig Thomas will executive produce alongside Aptaker and Berger. 20th Television, which produced the original, will again serve as the studio. In the near future, Sophie (Duff) is telling her son the story of how she met his father: a story that catapults us back to the year 2021 where Sophie and her close-knit group of friends are in the midst of figuring out who they are, what they want out of life, and how to fall in love in the age of dating apps and limitless options. Promo
- Lifetime MY BEST FRIEND’S SECRET LIFE – Sunday, January 16, 8:00PM Show More
- When teenager Maggie makes a new friend in the cool, edgy Laurel, she’s thrilled. But Maggie soon realizes she’s being groomed for something much worse than a best friend, and it’s up to her mother Kate to save her. Stars René Ashton, Nicolette Langley, Rachel Turner Pusey and Philip Boyd (2021). Promo
- Lifetime VANISHED: SEARCHING FOR MY SISTER – Saturday, January 22, 9:00PM Show More
- Twins Jada and Kayla (both played by Tatyana Ali) could not be more opposite: Jada being the mild-mannered sister with an office job, and Kayla the wild child. Recently divorced from her husband Warren (Justin Bruening), Kayla asks Jada to watch her daughter while she sets up her new apartment. But after a few days with no word from Kayla, Jada begins to worry and reports her sister missing. With no leads and the police investigation at a standstill, Jada takes matters into her own hands. She disguises herself as her sister and gets pulled into a world of drugs and deceit in order to learn the shocking truth about what really happened to Kayla. Promo
- LMN KILLER AMBITION – Friday, January 21, 8:00PM Show More
- When a successful businesswoman joins an exclusive entrepreneur society for women, she becomes the target of suspicious attacks and begins questioning the intentions of everyone in her life. Tahnee Harrison, Jonathan Stoddard, Carrie Schroeder, Monique Parent, Sean Kanan star. (2022) Promo
- NBC “KENAN””HUSTLE AND FLOW” ORIGINAL Show More
- 01/17/2022 (08:00PM – 08:30PM) (Monday) : Kenan and Aubrey clash when he refuses to see that she’s growing up. While Gary pursues a controversial revenue stream on social media, Mika, Tami and Pam are inspired to show him the downside. TV-PG
- NBC “ORDINARY JOE””WHITEOUT” ORIGINAL Show More
- 01/17/2022 (10:00PM – 11:00PM) (Monday) : A winter blizzard forces each Joe to confront the limits of his own control. Music Joe goes full rock star mode while on tour alone. An unsavory family secret threatens Cop Joe and Amy. Nurse Joe and Jenny each have cause to celebrate but are unable to be together. TV-14 Promo
- NBC “AMERICAN AUTO””MILLBANK, IA” ORIGINAL Show More
- 01/18/2022 (08:00PM – 08:30PM) (Tuesday) : The group travels to Iowa for the opening of a new factory. TV-14 Promo
- NBC “GRAND CREW””WINE & HIP HOP” ORIGINAL Show More
- 01/18/2022 (08:30PM – 09:00PM) (Tuesday) : TV-14 – Sherm tags along as Nicky sells a house to a famous rapper.
- NBC “THIS IS US””FOUR FATHERS” ORIGINAL Show More
- 01/18/2022 (09:00PM – 10:01PM) (Tuesday) : TV-PG – The fathers struggle to connect with their children. Promo
- NBC “NEW AMSTERDAM””FAMILY” ORIGINAL Show More
- 01/18/2022 (10:01PM – 11:00PM) (Tuesday) : Max and Helen adjust to sharing their lives and their problems, including the challenge of Helen’s mother. Bloom and Reynolds treat a family after their horrific car accident lands them in the ED. Iggy and Trevor reach a new understanding in their business relationship. TV-14 Promo
- NBC “CHICAGO MED””WHAT YOU DON’T KNOW CAN’T HURT YOU” ORIGINAL Show More
- 01/19/2022 (08:00PM – 09:00PM) (Wednesday) : Will and Stevie get stuck in the middle of a marital face-off. Dr. Blake’s entire surgical team mysteriously collapses during a liver transplant. Charles encourages Ethan to reconcile with his father. TV-14 Promo
- NBC “CHICAGO FIRE””SHOW OF FORCE” ORIGINAL Show More
- 01/19/2022 (09:00PM – 10:00PM) (Wednesday) : Boden, Kidd and Severide work together to protect one of their own. At the Fire Academy, Herrmann meets an inspiring young man. Talk of the annual CFD Gala dominates the firehouse. TV-14 Promo
- NBC “CHICAGO PD””TO PROTECT” ORIGINAL Show More
- 01/19/2022 (10:00PM – 11:00PM) (Wednesday) : The team works together to identify the head of the brutal Los Temidos gang. Voight dives deeper into his informant Anna Avalos’ past when her undercover role is threatened. TV-14 Promo
- NBC “THE BLACKLIST””BOUKMAN BAPTISTE” ORIGINAL Show More
- 01/20/2022 (08:00PM – 09:00PM) (Thursday) : A spate of coordinated attacks on Red’s lieutenants puts Dembe in imminent danger, prompting him to relive the events that led him to join the FBI two years earlier. TV-14
- 01/20/2022 (09:00PM – 10:00PM) (Thursday) : When a popular fighter doesn’t show up for the biggest bout of the year, Rollins and Velasco are drawn into a complicated web of secrets. McGrath confides in Benson. TV-14 Promo
- 01/20/2022 (10:00PM – 11:00PM) (Thursday) : Stabler asks Bell to have his back when they’re called in to defend their actions. Jet and Malachi work together to pin down Wheatley. Cho and Maldonado go undercover to watch Angela. TV-14 Promo
- NBC “SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE””WILL FORTE / MANESKIN” ORIGINAL Show More
- 01/22/2022 (11:29 PM) (Saturday) : Will Forte is the guest host. Maneskin is the musical guest. From Collider.com: Saturday Night Live has set forth the next mission for none other than MacGruber himself, Will Forte. The actor and comedian will host the next episode of SNL, with musical guest Måneskin. While it’s yet to be seen, a very good episode could be in store as Forte was a cast member on the series from seasons 28 through 35, a span of eight years. Both he and Måneskin will be making their first respective hosting and musical guest debuts.
- Netflix THE PUPPET MASTER: HUNTING THE ULTIMATE CONMAN – Tuesday, January 18 Show More
- From the acclaimed filmmakers behind The Imposter, this three-part series tells the jaw-dropping story of one of the world’s most audacious conmen who was convicted in 2005 for stealing fortunes and destroying multiple lives. But now, in an incredible twist, the story reaches into the present day, with a desperate family who fear for their mother’s safety. Promo
- Netflix JUANPIS GONZÁLEZ – THE SERIES – Wednesday, January 19 Show More
- A Colombian snob forays into the uncharted territories of dirty politics and true love while attempting to pass a test to inherit the family business. Promo
- Netflix SUMMER HEAT – Friday, January 21 Show More
- A group of young adults working at a paradisiac resort live an unforgettable summer as they discover love, true friendships and devastating secrets. Promo
- Nickelodeon WARPED! – Thursday, January 20, 7:30PM Show More
- Nickelodeon’s new live-action buddy comedy series Warped! is set to premiere Thursday, Jan. 20, at 7:30 p.m. (ET/PT). The show follows two employees of a popular comic book shop, Warped!, who learn to embrace their differences, become best friends and set off to create the world’s greatest graphic novel. In Warped!, Milo (Anton Starkman), the beloved head geek at a popular strip-mall comic book shop, Warped!, finds his world disrupted when his boss hires a new employee. With the quirky and excitable Ruby (Kate Godfrey) now on the payroll, the two form an unlikely alliance to create the world’s greatest graphic novel. Joining them in their adventures are Darby (Ariana Molkara), a smart and fashion-forward friend who is always there to lend a hand, and Hurley (Christopher Martinez), a neighboring pizza shop employee who spends his time coming up with brilliant culinary creations. Promo
- OWN THE KINGS OF NAPA – Tuesday, January 18, 8:00PM Show More
- She’s Gotta Crush It – The Kings of Napa is focused on a gorgeous and picturesque Napa Valley, California vineyard owned by the Kings, an aspirational African American family whose wealth and status lands them on the pages of design magazines and society pages. The wine business has brought the family success and acclaim, but following the patriarch’s sudden exit from the company, his three children must grapple for the reigns to the kingdom — to their own power, wealth, and legacy. Promo
- PBS All Creatures Great And Small – Sunday, January 16, 9:00PM Show More
- James invites Helen to the gala spring dance. Siegfried also tries his luck with romance. Promo
- PBS Vienna Blood – Sunday, January 16, 10:00PM Show More
- The Melancholy Countess, Part 2
Circumstantial evidence points to the countess’s young friend having poisoned her, but without a motive, Oskar and Max must widen the search. A breakthrough in Max’s analysis of the countess’s dreams opens a new line of investigation.
- Peacock SUPERNATURAL ACADEMY – Thursday, January 20 Show More
- The series is the book adaptation of best-selling series “The Supernatural Academy” from Jaymin Eve, chronicling an otherworldly adventure of sisters marked at birth. One twin sister was raised in the Supernatural world, confident and popular. The other was raised in the human world, an offbeat outsider. Now they’re about to be reunited at the Supernatural Academy, and neither one of them is thrilled about it. These adversarial twins will have to learn to get over their differences and trust each other in order to save themselves – and save the world! Promo
- Showtime YELLOWJACKETS – Sunday, January 16, 10:00 PM Show More
- Sic Transit Gloria Mundi
On the night of their 25-year class reunion, the Yellowjackets navigate damning evidence, false alibis and a dubious attempt to “heal.” In the wilderness, the Doomcoming fallout finds everything firmly off the rails as simmering resentments come to a head. Promo
- Starz POWER Book II: Ghost – Sunday, January 16, 8:00PM Show More
- Forced My Hand
Tariq, finds himself on a quest for normalcy, which is not in arm’s reach as he returns to school and attempts to find evidence of his innocence. Helping Tariq, as always, are Davis and Saxe. Promo
- TNT Claws – Sunday, January 16, 9:00PM Show More
- Chapter Seven: Ascension
Desna vows not to rest until she has dismantled Uncle Daddy’s organization from the inside out. Jenn’s questionable friendship with Tony is discovered by both Desna and Bryce, threatening to destroy both relationships. Promo
- UP Tv FISHING FOR LOVE – Sunday, January 16, 7:00PM Show More
- Talented chef Courtney Preston’s life is turned upside down after the death of her father. Armed with a family heirloom her father left behind called the “Rule Book of Love,” Courtney’s passion for cooking is reignited as she finds love in a place she least expects. Promo
- ABC Monday Night Football: Progressive NFL Super Wild Card Kickoff (1/17) Show More
- MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL Airing Monday, January 17, 2022 (8:00 PM-8:15 PM EST) on ABC.
“Progressive NFL Super Wild Card Kickoff”
- ABC Monday Night Football: Super Wild Card Weekend – NFC: 5 Arizona at 4 Los Angeles Rams (1/17) Show More
- MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL Airing Monday, January 17, 2022 (8:15 PM-11:15 PM EST) on ABC.
“Super Wild Card Weekend – NFC: 5 Arizona at 4 Los Angeles Rams”
- ABC Supermarket Sweep: Tough Like Leather But Well Put Together! (1/9) Show More
- “Tough Like Leather But Well Put Together!”– Three-time Emmy® nominee and comedienne Leslie Jones is back with a stockpile of groceries and more good times when an all-new episode of “Supermarket Sweep” airs SUNDAY, JAN. 9 (9:00-10:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-PG, L)
- ABC Judge Steve Harvey: Ok Mr. Hightower! (1/18) Show More
- “Ok Mr. Hightower!” – Steve Harvey serves as the judge, jury and star, and must rule on various cases in his courtroom based on some good old common sense. In the first case, it’s a real family feud, when one brother sues another over damages, distress and lost profits caused by a destroyed camper. In the second case, a woman sues a close friend over a number of financial loans that have not been repaid. In the third case, a father attempts to collect rent from his son who has moved back home and is acting like a child on “Judge Steve Harvey,” TUESDAY, JAN. 18 (8:00-9:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-PG, L)
- ABC THE CHASE: It’s Ladies’ Night! (1/19) Show More
- “The Chase,” airing WEDNESDAY, JAN. 19 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EST) “It’s Ladies’ Night!” – Ken “The Professor” Jennings takes on three new hopefuls as they face off against him in a race against the clock on “The Chase,” WEDNESDAY, JAN. 19 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EST), on ABC.
- ABC Let The World See: Say His Name (1/20) Show More
- Final Episode of ‘Let the World See’ Follows the Aftermath of Emmett Till’s Death to Its Influence on the Civil Rights Movement and the Present-Day Fight for Justice
The final episode of “Let The World See” follows what Ms. Mamie Till-Mobley and her family did in the face of the acquittal of the men who murdered Emmett Till and how Ms. Mamie Till-Mobley’s actions helped to shape the civil rights movement. The program examines why, after two FBI re-investigations, Ms. Mamie Till-Mobley and her family’s quest for justice continues and how the questions she raised and the actions she took remain central to the present-day fight for justice. The episode features interviews with Ms. Mamie Till- Mobley and Emmett Till’s cousins Rev. Wheeler Parker, who was a witness to his abduction, as well as Ms. Thelma Wright and Ms. Ollie Gordon; recording artist and activist Common; former first lady Michelle Obama; Rev. Jesse Jackson Sr.; retired FBI agent Lent Rice; professors Dr. Khalil Gibran Muhammad and Gloria J. Browne-Marshall and more. “Let The World See” airs THURSDAY, JAN. 20 (10:31-11:00 p.m. EST), on ABC.
- ABC Shark Tank: 1305 (1/21) Show More
- “1305” – First into the Tank is a young entrepreneur from Baltimore, Maryland, who presents her easy-to-use organic skincare product line born from a personal need. A fashion designer from Los Angeles, California, introduces her all female company that makes confidence-boosting swimwear; while entrepreneurs from Longmont, Colorado, pitch their convenient tool that helps to combat an annoying problem. An entrepreneur from Orem, Utah, introduces his lifestyle jewelry brand made from a unique recycled material on all-new episode on “Shark Tank,” FRIDAY, JAN. 21 (8:00-9:01 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-PG) Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following the premiere.
In a Shark Tank update, Aaron Powell from Denton, Texas, updates his investor, Barbara Corcoran, on Bunch Bikes, his electric cargo bike line.
The Sharks in this episode are Mark Cuban, Daymond John, Kevin O’Leary, Lori Greiner, Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran.
- ABC 20/20: Lori Vallow update (1/21) Show More
- 20/20 Airing Friday, January 21, 2022 (9:01 PM-11:00 PM EST) on ABC. – ‘20/20’ Features First TV Network Interview With Lori Vallow’s Brother Who Discusses Disappearance and Murder of Her Children
‘20/20’ Includes Never-Before-Seen Video of Her Husband Chad Daybell’s Teachings and New Evidence From Police
Two years ago, the strange and horrific story of Lori Vallow gripped the nation when after falling in love with doomsday prepper and author, Chad Daybell, her children mysteriously disappeared and authorities later found them buried in his backyard. Now, as Lori and Chad both face charges in connection to the murders of her children, JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan, ABC News contributor Ryan Smith sits down for the first TV network interview with her brother, Adam Cox. He opens up about her strange shift in behavior before the murders; her involvement with Chad and his doomsday beliefs; his thoughts on the alleged involvement of his brother, Alex Cox; and how these haunting events affected him and his family. “20/20” contains never-before-seen video of Chad’s teachings and new home videos of the Cox family, including Alex at shooting practice. It also has newly released evidence from authorities, including video of police interviews with Lori, Alex, and Tylee and texts that Chad sent to Lori detailing his infatuation with her. The two-hour program includes interviews with “The Followers: Madness of Two” podcast host Sarah Treleaven, and producer and ABC News consultant Beth Karas; as well as interviews from the ABC News archives with Kay and Larry Woodcock, grandparents of JJ; Janis Cox, Lori’s mom; Melani Pawlowski, Lori’s niece; Chandler Police detectives who worked on the case; and friends of Lori and Chad. Chad pleaded not guilty to the charges he’s facing. Lori is undergoing mental evaluations to see if she is competent for trial. “20/20” airs Friday, Jan. 21 (9:01-11:00 p.m. EST), on ABC, next day on Hulu.
ABC News’ “20/20” is an award-winning primetime program anchored by David Muir and Amy Robach. A proven leader as a long-form newsmagazine for over 40 years, “20/20” features unforgettable, character-driven true-crime mysteries, exclusive newsmaker interviews, hard-hitting investigative reports and in-depth coverage of high profile stories. The two-hour “20/20” events air Fridays from 9:01–11:00 p.m. EST on ABC and are available to stream on ABC News digital platforms and Hulu. David Sloan is senior executive producer, and Janice Johnston is executive producer.
*COPYRIGHT ©2021 American Broadcasting Companies, Inc.
- Bravo The Real Housewives of Atlanta Porsha’s Family Matters – Sunday, January 16, 8:00PM Show More
- Can’t Get Right
Back in Atlanta, Porsha prepares for Pilar’s upcoming surgery, while Aunt Liz hopes to reunite the family at the grand opening of Hosea Helps. Porsha and Dennis attempt to finalize the details of their co-parenting plan.
- Bravo The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City – Sunday, January 16, 9:00PM Show More
- Who’s Calling Who A Fraud? Preview
The ride to Zion has the women on edge as Jen and Lisa face off over her refusal to choose sides between Jen and Meredith. Whitney aims to reunite the group with some spiritual healing, but her efforts quickly go to waste when tempers flare at the white dinner. Meredith’s integrity is called into question, and Jen finally gets a chance to ask for the truth.
- Bravo The Real Housewives of Orange County – Wednesday, January 19, 8:00PM Show More
- Wild Cards Preview
Heather charters a private jet to Cabo San Lucas for the ladies. Noella ends up trailing behind after receiving a last minute invite from Gina. The crew enjoys some fun in the sun while Jen opens up to Heather about her struggles to find balance at home. Temperatures start to rise as soon as Noella arrives and Gina finds herself running interference.
- CBS “60 MINUTES” LISTINGS FOR SUNDAY, JAN. 16 Show More
- “60 MINUTES” LISTINGS FOR SUNDAY, JAN. 16
8:00-9:00 PM, ET/7:00-8:00 PM, PT
THE BETRAYAL – 60 MINUTES reveals new findings from an unprecedented investigation into the seven-decade-old mystery of how the Nazis discovered Anne Frank, her family and four others hiding in an Amsterdam annex. Otto Frank, Anne’s father, the only family member to survive the Holocaust, returned from Auschwitz with a question: Who betrayed their hiding place to the Nazis? Two inquiries by the Dutch police and decades of research have resulted in theories but no definitive answers. In 2016 a team of investigators and researchers, led by former FBI agent Vince Pankoke, launched a new effort to crack this cold case using modern investigative techniques and technology. Jon Wertheim speaks with Pankoke and others on the team about their groundbreaking approach to this stubborn question, revealing their prime suspect. This is a two-part report. David M. Levine is the producer. Preview
CHRIS STAPLETON – His contemporaries will tell you he’s among the best that country music has these days. Kentucky-bred Chris Stapleton is a triple-threat: a powerfully gifted singer, prolific songwriter, and skilled guitar player. His talents have connected with music fans across generations and genres. Sharyn Alfonsi traveled to Nashville, where Stapleton performed at the Bridgestone Arena and showed 60 MINUTES around town and inside his rehearsal space filled with artifacts and awards. Alfonsi also interviewed Stapleton and his wife and bandmate, Morgane, about their life together and making country music. John Hamlin is the producer. Preview
- CBS THE PRICE IS RIGHT – Wednesday, January 19 Show More
- “THE PRICE IS RIGHT AT NIGHT” PRIMETIME SPECIAL WELCOMES THE HOSTS OF “THE TALK,” WEDNESDAY, JAN. 19
CBS’ top-rated daytime game show THE PRICE IS RIGHT, hosted by Drew Carey, welcomes the hosts of Daytime Emmy-winning talk show THE TALK to the primetime special THE PRICE IS RIGHT AT NIGHT, Wednesday, Jan. 19 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+*.
THE TALK hosts – Akbar Gbajabiamila, Amanda Kloots, Natalie Morales, Jerry O’Connell and Sheryl Underwood – will come on down and play alongside contestants for Feeding America, the nation’s largest hunger relief charity, and contestants will compete for amazing prizes, including cash, trips and cars.
THE PRICE IS RIGHT, network television’s #1-rated daytime series and the longest-running game show in television history, is produced by Fremantle and broadcast weekdays (11:00 AM-12:00 PM, ET/10:00-11:00 AM, PT). Evelyn Warfel is the executive producer.
THE TALK airs weekdays (2:00-3:00 PM, ET; 1:00-2:00 PM, PT/CT) on the CBS Television Network and is available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+. THE TALK is produced by CBS Studios.
- CBS THE AMAZING RACE – Wednesday, January 19 Show More
- HOST PHIL KEOGHAN GATHERS THE TEAMS IN SWITZERLAND TO RESTART THE RACE NEARLY 20 MONTHS AFTER PRODUCTION WAS SUSPENDED FOR THE PANDEMIC, AND THE LONGEST PIT STOP IN THE SHOW’S HISTORY, ON “THE AMAZING RACE,” WEDNESDAY, JAN. 19
“Ready to Restart the Race” – Host Phil Keoghan gathers the teams in Switzerland to restart the Race nearly 20 months after production was suspended for the pandemic, and the longest pit stop in the show’s history, on the CBS Original series THE AMAZING RACE, Wednesday, Jan. 19 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+*.
- CBS UNDERCOVER BOSS – Friday, January 21 Show More
- FRIDAY JAN. 21
“The Vitamin Shoppe” – The Vitamin Shoppe’s CEO, Sharon M. Leite, goes undercover to learn new ways to achieve added growth for her brand and to experience how her new operational changes and innovations are impacting the front lines. Will the boss find a healthy balance between the happiness of her employees and the satisfaction of their customers? Will her work as a store associate supplement the team’s efforts or set them back?
The Vitamin Shoppe® is a global specialty retailer and wellness lifestyle company, providing trusted products and guidance for nutritional solutions, including vitamins, minerals, specialty supplements, herbs, sports nutrition, homeopathic remedies, green living products and natural beauty aids. The company conducts business in the U.S. online and in over 700 company-operated retail stores under The Vitamin Shoppe/Super Supplements banners, and internationally in select Asia, South America and Central America markets.
- CBS 48 HOURS – Saturday, January 22 Show More
- 1/22/22 (Saturday) (10:00 PM) on CBS. – AFTER A COLORADO MOTHER OF TWO VANISHES ON MOTHER’S DAY, BIZARRE CLUES EMERGE – A CHIPMUNK ALIBI, A TRANQUILIZER GUN, A SPY PEN AND AN AFFAIR
“48 Hours” Investigates: “The Suzanne Morphew Case: Nothing Is What It Seems” Preview
When a Colorado mother of two vanished on Mother’s Day 2020, police initially thought maybe she was taken while riding her mountain bike. They also considered her husband. Then, bizarre clues emerged – a chipmunk alibi, a tranquilizer gun, a spy pen and an affair.
Peter Van Sant and 48 HOURS investigate the disappearance of Suzanne Morphew, the case against her husband Barry Morphew, and incredible twists the story takes in “The Suzanne Morphew Case: Nothing Is What It Seems,” to be broadcast Saturday, Jan. 22 (10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network and streaming on Paramount+.
“When something like this happens … when somebody goes missing … you want answers,” said Aya Gruber, a law professor at the University of Colorado and a former defense attorney. “But this case is incredibly unique … when you started to dig a little bit deeper. Nothing is what it seems.”
The case gave investigators a mound of evidence to sift through. Suzanne Morphew disappeared days after telling her husband she was “done” with their marriage. Investigators noticed Barry Morphew’s cell phone appeared to be pinging all around his house on Mother’s Day weekend 2020, which he maintains was because he was chasing and shooting at chipmunks to shoot. Investigators also found a plastic cap for a syringe that they believe was used to load a tranquilizer dart in the couple’s dryer. Barry Morphew, investigators say, told them he didn’t know how the cap got there, but admitted he was an experienced tranquilizer dart gun shooter. The cap, however, had Suzanne Morphew’s DNA on it, not Barry’s. Investigators also found a spy pen right out of a James Bond movie that was able to capture and record conversations. One of the conversations the pen captured was between Suzanne Morphew and a secret lover. Investigators also uncovered DNA on the glovebox of Suzanne Morphew’s Range Rover, which traced back to an unknown male connected to three sexual assaults.
But prosecutors arrested Barry Morphew for first-degree murder even though Suzanne Morphew’s body was never found. In their arrest affidavit, prosecutors spelled out what they believe happened to her: “It had become clear that Barry could not control Suzanne’s insistence on leaving him, and he resorted to something he has done his entire life – hunt and control Suzanne like he had hunted and controlled animals.”
Morphew pled not guilty.
What really happened to Suzanne Morphew? Barry Morphew talked to investigators dozens of times, but they believe he knows more than he’s saying.
“When somebody goes missing who’s beloved and had children,” said Gruber, “you want the bad guy to be held accountable, but in some cases they are just mysteries.”
48 HOURS: “The Suzanne Morphew Case: Nothing Is What It Seems” is produced by Paul La Rosa. Elena DiFiore is the field producer. Stephen A. McCain is the development producer. Atticus Brady, Michael Baluzy and George Baluzy are the editors. Peter Schweitzer is the senior producer. Nancy Kramer is the executive story editor. Judy Tygard is the executive producer.
48 HOURS is broadcast Saturdays at 10:00 PM, ET/PT, on CBS and streams on Paramount+.
- The CW Legends Of The Hidden Temple – Sunday, January 16 Show More
- “The Sumarian Legend of Gilgamesh” – (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG, DL) (HDTV)
THE SUMARIAN LEGEND OF GILGAMESH – Cristela Alonzo cheers on four teams as they compete to win the chance at the Temple Run and $25,000 (#112). Original airdate 1/16/2022. Every episode of LEGENDS OF THE HIDDEN TEMPLE will be available to stream on CWTV.com and The CW App the day after broadcast for free and without a subscription, log-in or authentication required.
- The CW Penn & Teller: Fool Us – Friday, January 21 Show More
- “Stabba Dabba Deck” – (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG, L) (HDTV)
WILL PENN & TELLER BE FOOLED THIS WEEK? – Aspiring magicians are invited to perform their best trick to try and fool the world-famous team of Penn & Teller, who will get to see the trick only once and have to immediately try to work it out. Anyone who succeeds wins the right to perform with Penn & Teller in their celebrated show at the Rio Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas. The TV audience watches along with Penn & Teller as they try to figure out the secrets. The magicians featured in the episode include Zak Mirz, John-Henry, Andy Deemer and Thomas Solomon. Alyson Hannigan (“How I Met Your Mother”) serves as host (#811). Original airdate 1/21/2022.
- The CW Whose Line Is It Anyway? – Saturday, January 22 Show More
- “Kyle Richards 2” – (8:00-8:30 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DL) (HDTV)
LAUGHING NEVER GOES OUT OF STLYE – WITH GUEST STAR APPEARANCE BY KYLE RICHARDS (“THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF BEVERLY HILLS”) – Hosted by comedian Aisha Tyler, cast members Ryan Stiles, Wayne Brady and Colin Mochrie, along with guest comedian Jonathan Mangum put their comedic skills to the test through a series of spontaneous improv games that are prompted only by random ideas supplied by the studio audience. The four performers must use the little information they have and their wild imaginations to depict different characters and an array of scenes, as well as perform songs. After each round of improvisation, Aisha will dole out points to our four performers and declare a winner at the end of every episode. Directed by Geraldine Dowd (#1008). Original airdate 1/22/2022.
- The CW World’s Funniest Animals – Saturday, January 22 Show More
- “Episode 210” – (9:00-9:30 p.m. ET) (TV-PG) (HDTV)
CHRISTINA OCHOA (“ANIMAL KINGDOM”) STOPS BY – We have playful puppies, boorish birds, a litany of labs, cows attending a live concert, entertaining elk, sporty sheep, and a stallion who is a pretty amazing soccer player. Hosted by Elizabeth Stanton with special guest Christina Ochoa and commentary by Miklalah Gordon, Carmen Hodgson, Noah Matthews, and Brian Cooper (#210). Original airdate 1/22/2022. Every episode of WORLD’S FUNNIEST ANIMALS will be available to stream on The CW App and CWTV.com the day after broadcast for free and without a subscription, log-in or authentication required.
- FOX I CAN SEE YOUR VOICE – Wednesday, January 19 Show More
- “I CAN SEE YOUR VOICE” – (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 Video Clips
CAN YOU GUESS WHO THE GOOD SINGERS ARE? ON AN ALL-NEW “I CAN SEE YOUR VOICE” WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 19, ON FOX
Hosted by Ken Jeong, permanent panelists Cheryl Hines and Adrienne Bailon-Houghton and an additional rotating panel of celebrity detectives, must help one contestant tell the difference between good and bad singers, without ever hearing them sing a note. With $100,000 on the line and the celebrity panel by their side, the contestant will attempt to weed out the bad “Secret Voices” from the good, based on a series of clues, interrogation and lip synch challenges. New this season, contestants are given one chance to use the “Golden Mic,” which grants them advice from one secret mystery celebrity. In the end, the singer whom the contestant picks will reveal if they are good or bad in a duet performance with Kelly Rowland, resulting in an amazing musical collaboration or a totally hilarious train wreck in the all-new “Episode 3: Kelly Rowland, Kelly Osbourne, Brian Austin Green, Cheryl Hines, Adrienne Houghton” episode of I CAN SEE YOUR VOICE airing Wednesday, Jan. 19 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (VOI-207) (TV-PG D, L)
- FOX NEXT LEVEL CHEF – Wednesday, January 19 Show More
- “NEXT LEVEL CHEF” – (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 Video Clips
THE CONTESTANTS FLY THE COOP AS THEY PREPARE A NEXT LEVEL POULTRY DISH ON AN ALL-NEW “NEXT LEVEL CHEF” WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 19, ON FOX
Gordon Ramsay, Nyesha Arrington and Richard Blais challenge their teams to create a poultry dish! Each team is randomly assigned to a kitchen, where they will need to prove that they can create magic in any environment, even when the odds are stacked against them. The best dish will keep one entire team safe from elimination, but one contestant will be sent home with their dreams up in flames in the all-new “Fowl Play” episode of NEXT LEVEL CHEF airing Wednesday, Jan. 19 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (NLC-104) (TV-14 L)
- FOX JOE MILLIONAIRE: FOR RICHER OR POORER – Thursday, January 20 Show More
- “JOE MILLIONAIRE: FOR RICHER OR POORER” – (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 Video Clips
PA: Viewer Discretion is advised.
A MOVIE NIGHT GETS MIXED REVIEWS FROM THE LADIES ON AN ALL-NEW “JOE MILLIONAIRE: FOR RICHER OR POORER” THURSDAY, JANUARY 20, ON FOX
The ladies are cordially invited by Martin the Butler to a movie night that unexpectedly turns the spotlight back on them. With the ladies in the hot seat, tensions run high as the men’s emotions get the best of them and motives are questioned. Grab some popcorn and tuck into another adventure at Lakeshore Manor filled with laughter, tears and new connections in the all-new “Movie Night Meltdown” episode of JOE MILLIONAIRE: FOR RICHER OR POORER airing Thursday, Jan. 20 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (JOM-104) (TV-14 D,L,S)
- FOX WWE’S FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN – Friday, January 21 Show More
- “WWE’S FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN” – (8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 Video Clips
FOX SPORTS PRESENTS “WWE’S FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN” FRIDAY, JANUARY 21, ON FOX
A unique combination of edge-of-your-seat action, unpredictable drama and world-class athleticism, FOX Sports presents WWE’S FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN airing Friday, Jan. 21 (8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed) on FOX. (WWE-2403) (TV-PG D, L, S, V)
- FOX FOX SPORTS SPECIAL – Saturday, January 22 Show More
- “FOX SPORTS SPECIAL” – (8:00 PM-CC ET Live/5:00 PM-CC PT Live) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
FOX SPORTS PRESENTS FOX SPORTS SPECIAL SATURDAY, JANUARY 22, ON FOX
FOX SPORTS SPECIAL airs Saturday, Jan. 22 on FOX. (8:00 PM-CC ET Live/5:00 PM-CC PT Live) (FSP-2243) (n/a)
- FOX FOX SPORTS SPECIAL – Saturday, January 22 Show More
- “FOX SPORTS SPECIAL” – (11:30 PM-CC ET Live/8:30 PM-CC PT Live) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
FOX SPORTS PRESENTS FOX SPORTS SPECIAL SATURDAY, JANUARY 22, ON FOX
FOX SPORTS SPECIAL airs Saturday, Jan. 22 on FOX. (11:30 PM-CC ET Live/8:30 PM-CC PT Live) (FSP-2244) (n/a)
- HBO Real Time With Bill Maher – Friday, January 21, 10:00PM Show More
- REAL TIME WITH BILL MAHER debuts its landmark 20th season FRIDAY, JANUARY 21 (10:00-11:00 p.m. ET/7:00-8:00 p.m. PT). Allowing Maher to offer his unique perspective on contemporary issues, the show includes an opening monologue, roundtable discussions with panelists and interviews with guests.
This week features a one-on-one interview with professor of history at Yale University and author of “On Tyranny Graphic Edition: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century,” Timothy Snyder. This week’s panel discussion will include editor of the newsletter “Common Sense” on Substack and host of the podcast “Honestly,” Bari Weiss; and Democratic Congressman representing New York’s 15th district who, at 25 years old, became New York City’s youngest elected official and the first Afro-Latino, LGBTQ member of Congress, Rep. Ritchie Torres.
- NBC “FOOTBALL NIGHT IN AMERICA””011622” ORIGINAL Show More
- 01/16/2022 (07:30PM – 08:15PM) (Sunday) : TV-14 – Mike Tirico and Maria Taylor look at Wild Card playoff weekend and preview Steelers-Chiefs with Tony Dungy, Chris Simms, Drew Brees, insider Mike Florio, Rodney Harrison and Jac Collinsworth.: Week 18 highlights and discussion, plus a preview of tonight’s regular season finale. Mike Tirico and Maria Taylor host, with Tony Dungy, Chris Simms, Drew Brees, insider Mike Florio, Rodney Harrison and Jac Collinsworth.
- NBC “SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL””NFL WILD CARD PLAYOFF GAME #1 (PITTSBURGH AT KANSAS CITY)” ORIGINAL
- 01/16/2022 (08:15PM – 11:30PM) (Sunday) : Pittsburgh Steelers At Kansas City Chiefs
Pittsburgh Steelers at Kansas City Chiefs in an AFC Wild-Card game. From Arrowhead Stadium.
- NBC “THAT’S MY JAM””ANTHONY ANDERSON & T-PAIN VS. RYAN TEDDER & BEBE REXHA” ORIGINAL Show More
- 01/17/2022 (09:00PM – 10:00PM) (Monday) : Celebrity guests Anthony Anderson, T-Pain, Ryan Tedder and Bebe Rexha compete?in a series of music, dance and trivia-based games and musical performances. TV-PG D,L
- NBC “DATELINE””FR3118” ORIGINAL Show More
- 01/21/2022 (09:00PM – 11:00PM) (Friday) :NEW FRIDAY DATELINE NBC: CONNECTICUT MOTHER SPEAKS OUT ABOUT THE FIGHT TO KEEP HER ATTACKER FROM WALKING FREE
Dateline’s New “Evil Paid a Visit ” Airs Friday, January 21 at 9 p.m./8 p.m. CT
THE STORY: In the weeks after 36-year-old mother Donna Palomba is raped, investigators accuse her of lying and threaten her with arrest. Eleven years later, police finally track down her attacker and reveal his identity, sending shockwaves throughout the community. Donna speaks out in Friday’s broadcast about her years-long journey for justice and the latest developments in the case, including the fight to keep her assailant from walking free.
REPORTED BY: Andrea Canning WHERE: Waterbury, Connecticut
INTERVIEWS WITH: Donna Palomba, her husband John Palomba, the Palomba children and others.
Dateline NBC is the longest-running series in NBC primetime history and is now in its 30th season. Dateline is anchored by Lester Holt and features correspondents Andrea Canning, Josh Mankiewicz, Keith Morrison and Dennis Murphy.
- Syfy RESIDENT ALIEN – Monday, January 17, 10:00PM Show More
- First Look – Season Two. Returns Wednesday, January 26
Based on the Dark Horse comics, SYFY’s “Resident Alien” follows a crash-landed alien named Harry (Alan Tudyk) whose secret mission is to kill all humans. In season two, Harry is once again stranded on Earth where he must confront the consequences of having failed his people’s mission to destroy the human race. On his new quest to protect the people of Earth, Harry struggles to hold on to his alien identity as his human emotions grow stronger by the day. In an adventure that takes Harry and Asta (Sara Tomko) all the way to New York City, Asta brings Harry into the arms of someone he can call family. While back in Patience, Sheriff Mike (Corey Reynolds) and Deputy Liv (Elizabeth Bowen) find themselves closer to unraveling the mystery of Sam Hodges’s murder. Promo
- TBS Wipeout – Tuesday, January 18, 9:00PM Show More
- Wipeout is back and BIGGER than ever! This week, flamenco dancers, pro tennis players and musical sweethearts will take on the hardest Wipeout course in history with the hopes of winning $25,000.
- TBS The Go-Big Show – Thursday, January 20, 9:00PM Show More
- The limits are tested like never before with extreme height, intense fire, raging stallions, a shocking lift and judges in danger. Six more crazy acts duke it out for a shot at the $100,000 prize. Judged by Rosario Dawson, Jennifer Nettles, T Pain and Cody Rhodes. Hosted by Bert Kreischer.
- TBS Full Frontal With Samantha Bee – Thursday, January 20, 10:00PM Show More
- Season 7 Premiere – TBA
- USA Network WWE RAW – Monday, January 17, 8:00PM Show More
- 1/17/22 – from wrestlinginc.com: WWE RAW Preview For Tonight: Bobby Lashley, What’s Next For RK-Bro?, Becky Lynch
Tonight’s WWE RAW will take place from the BOK Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma with more build for the Royal Rumble.
WWE has not announced any matches for tonight’s show, but Omos vs. Reggie was teased last week.
It should be noted that WWE Champion Brock Lesnar is not currently advertised for tonight’s RAW, by WWE or the arena. Bobby Lashley will be on the show to respond to last week’s jokes made by Lesnar during their in-ring segment.
WWE has announced the following line-up for tonight’s RAW:
* Bobby Lashley issues an “All Mighty Response” to WWE Champion Brock Lesnar’s jokes
* RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch reacts to new challenger Doudrop
* What’s next for RK-Bro? Can Randy Orton and Riddle bounce back from losing the RAW Tag Team Titles
- USA Network WWE NXT – Tuesday, January 18, 8:00PM Show More
- 1/18/22 – WWE NXT Preview For Tonight: Dusty Classic Kicks Off, WALTER In Action, Elektra Lopez, More
Tonight’s WWE NXT 2.0 will be the second episode of the new era with NXT Champion Bron Breakker leading the brand.
The 2022 Men’s Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic will kick off tonight, and continue next week. First round matches include MSK vs. Jacket Time, Edris Enofe and Malik Blade vs. Legado del Fantasma, The Creed Brothers vs. Josh Briggs and Brooks Jensen, and Grizzled Young Veterans vs. Andre Chase and Bodhi Hayward.
As seen in the promo below, WWE is teasing an appearance by Elektra Lopez on this week’s show. She picked Santos Escobar over Xyon Quinn on last week’s NXT.
Below is the current line-up for tonight:
* Elektra Lopez plans to unleash
* The 2022 Men’s Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic kicks off
* Tony D’Angelo hosts a memorial service for Pete Dunne
* WALTER vs. Roderick Strong
- ABC America’s Funniest Home Videos: 3203 (1/16)(Rebroadcast. OAD: 10/17/21) Show More
- “3203” – It’s kids getting upset for dumb reasons, a woman having an unfortunate mishap with cupcakes while driving, and people getting fooled by the “uncooked pasta prank,” on “America’s Funniest Home Videos,” SUNDAY, JAN. 16 (7:00-8:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-PG) Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres. (Rebroadcast. OAD: 10/17/21)
- ABC Celebrity Wheel of Fortune: Melissa Joan Hart, Tituss Burgess and Lacey Chabert (1/16)(Rebroadcast. OAD: 10/17/21) Show More
- “Melissa Joan Hart, Tituss Burgess and Lacey Chabert” – Hosted by pop-culture legends Pat Sajak and Vanna White, “Celebrity Wheel of Fortune” takes a star-studded spin on America’s Game®, SUNDAY, JAN. 16 (8:00-9:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. “Celebrity Wheel of Fortune” welcomes celebrity contestants to spin the world’s most famous Wheel and solve puzzles for a chance to win $1 million. All of the money won by the celebrity contestants will go to a charity of their choice. Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres. (TV-PG) (Rebroadcast. OAD: 10/17/21)
This episode’s celebrity contestants include Melissa Joan Hart (playing for Youth Villages), Tituss Burgess (playing for Broadway Dreams Foundation Corporation) and Lacey Chabert (playing for New Day Foundation For Families).
- ABC Supermarket Sweep: Bring That Meat Back, Girl! (1/16) Show More
- “Bring That Meat Back, Girl!” – Three-time Emmy® nominee and comedienne Leslie Jones is back with a stockpile of groceries and more good times when “Supermarket Sweep” airs SUNDAY, JAN. 16 (9:00-10:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-PG, L) Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres. (Rebroadcast. OAD: 0/17/21)
- ABC The Rookie: In the Line of Fire (1/16) (Rebroadcast. OAD: 10/10/21) Show More
- “In the Line of Fire” – Officer Nolan and officer Chen report to a structure fire and suspect that there is more to the situation than meets the eye. Meanwhile, after witnessing a sniper shooting, the team searches for the shooter and discovers that the perpetrator has a connection to one of their own, on “The Rookie SUNDAY, JAN. 16 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-14, V) Watch episodes con demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres. (Rebroadcast. OAD: 10/10/21)
Guest starring is Jay McLaren as Elijah, Jenna Dewan as Bailey Nune and Tru Valentino as Aaron Thorsen.
“In the Line of Fire” was written by Robert Bella and directed by Dan Willis. Promo
- ABC Shark Tank: 1301 (1/22) (Rebroadcast. OAD: 10/8/21) Show More
- “1301” – Emma Grede, the CEO of fashion juggernaut Good American and founding partner of SKIMS, makes history when she joins the Tank as the first Black female guest Shark. First into the Tank is an entrepreneur from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, who presents her functional apparel and accessories line with an emphasis in hair care and protection. A husband and wife from Cincinnati, Ohio, think they have the next heavenly combination of taste and health transformation when they pitch their healthy superfood-packed indulgence. A high school art teacher from Burnet, Texas, introduces the Sharks to her convenient and safe way to store jewelry when on the go, while a passionate and renowned fashion designer from New York City wants to transform the way clothes are manufactured in America on “Shark Tank,” airing SATURDAY, JAN. 22 (8:00-9:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-PG, L) Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres. (Rebroadcast. OAD: 10/8/21)
The Sharks in this episode are Mark Cuban, Kevin O’Leary, Lori Greiner, Barbara Corcoran and Guest Shark Emma Grede.
- ABC Shark Tank: 1302 (1/22) (Rebroadcast. OAD: 10/15/21) Show More
- “1302” – Peter Jones, global business tycoon and original Dragon from BBC’s “Dragon’s Den” (the U.K. version of “Shark Tank”), brings his expertise from across the pond into the Tank. First into the Tank are entrepreneurs from Chattanooga, Tennessee, who think their gift of music is sure to make their dreams come true when they introduce their one-of-a-kind custom song service to the Sharks. Entrepreneurs from Sacramento, California, pitch their helpful work-from-home product that increases productivity, boosts confidence and decreases interruptions. A proper sibling duo from Austin, Texas, present their convenient and healthy meal service that does not require refrigeration, mailed directly to your door while siblings from Seabrook, New Hampshire, hope to hook the Sharks with their apparel company focused on helping clean the world’s oceans on “Shark Tank,” airing SATURDAY, JAN. 22 (9:00-10:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-PG, L) Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres. (Rebroadcast. OAD: 10/15/21)
The Sharks in this episode are Mark Cuban, Kevin O’Leary, Lori Greiner, Barbara Corcoran and Guest Shark Peter Jones.
- ABC The Rookie: Red Hot (1/22) (Rebroadcast. OAD: 10/17/21) Show More
- “Red Hot” – Officer Nolan and Officer Chen search for a missing person who may have international ties that puts everyone’s lives in danger. Meanwhile, Harper continues the search for a serial arsonist after responding to a report of an injured cyclist. Elsewhere, Wesley must overcome an impossible task on “The Rookie,” SATURDAY, JAN. 22 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. (TV-14, V) Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres. (Rebroadcast. OAD: 10/17/21)
Guest starring is Jay McLaren as Elijah, Tru Valentino as Aaron Thorsen and Jenna Dewan as Bailey.
“Red Hot” was written by Diana Mendez and directed by Lisa Demaine. Promo
- CBS THE EQUALIZER – Sunday, January 16 Show More
- AS MCCALL CONSIDERS ENDING HER VIGILANTE WORK, SHE’S PULLED BACK IN WHEN SHE TAKES ON DETECTIVE DANTE AS A NEW CLIENT, ON A REBROADCAST OF THE SECOND SEASON PREMIERE OF “THE EQUALIZER,” SUNDAY, JANUARY 16
“Aftermath” – Just as McCall considers ending her work as The Equalizer, she’s pulled back in when she takes on Detective Marcus Dante as a new client who needs her help to find an untraceable group of bank robbers, on the second season premiere of THE EQUALIZER, Sunday, January 16 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+. (OAD 10/10/21)
WRITTEN BY: Andrew W. Marlowe & Terri Edda Miller
BASED ON: The original series by Richard Lindheim & Michael Sloan
DIRECTED BY: Slick Naim Promo
- CBS S.W.A.T. – Sunday, January 16 Show More
- HONDO RETREATS TO MEXICO TO PONDER HIS FUTURE AND FINDS HIMSELF DRAWN INTO A LOCAL FAMILY’S FIGHT FOR JUSTICE, ON A REBROADCAST OF THE SEASON PREMIERE OF “S.W.A.T.,” SUNDAY, JANUARY 16
“Vagabundo” – In the aftermath of his decision to speak out in the press, Hondo retreats to a quiet town in Mexico to reassess his life and professional future, only to find himself reluctantly drawn into one local family’s fight for justice, on the season premiere of S.W.A.T., Sunday, January 16 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+. (OAD 10/1/21)
WRITTEN BY: Mellori Velasquez
DIRECTED BY: Billy Gierhart Promo
- CBS FBI – Tuesday, January 18 Show More
- MAGGIE, OA AND THE TEAM MUST STOP A HACKER WHO IS DISABLING LIFE-SAVING EQUIPMENT IN SEVERAL NEW YORK CITY HOSPITALS, INCLUDING ONE WHERE JUBAL’S SON AWAITS AN IMPORTANT SURGERY, ON A REBROADCAST OF “FBI,” TUESDAY, JANUARY 18
“Hacktivist” – Maggie, OA and the team must stop a hacker who is disabling life-saving equipment in several New York City hospitals, while demanding a full investigation into the recently deceased patients of a local psychiatric facility. With Jubal’s son waiting for important surgery at one of the impacted hospitals, Jubal’s adamant about remaining involved in the case despite Isobel’s reservations, on FBI, Tuesday, January 18 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+. (OAD 9/28/21)
WRITTEN BY: Claire Demorest
DIRECTED BY: Jean De Segonzac
- CBS FBI: INTERNATIONAL – Tuesday, January 18 Show More
- THE TEAM INVESTIGATES THE SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCE OF A U.S. INTELLIGENCE NEGOTIATOR AFTER HER PARIS APARTMENT IS FOUND COVERED IN HER BLOOD, ON A REBROADCAST OF “FBI: INTERNATIONAL,” TUESDAY, JANUARY 18
“The Secrets She Knows” – After a U.S. intelligence negotiator goes missing and her ransacked Paris apartment is discovered to be covered in her blood, the team is on the clock to find her before the country’s nuclear secrets fall into the wrong hands. Also, Forrester finds himself drawing certain parallels to his mother’s disappearance, on the CBS Original series FBI: INTERNATIONAL, Tuesday, January 18 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+. (OAD 11/9/21)
WRITTEN BY: Brooke Roberts
DIRECTED BY: Anton Cropper Promo
- CBS FBI: MOST WANTED – Tuesday, January 18 Show More
- NEW FUGITIVE TASK FORCE MEMBER KRISTIN GAINES JOINS JESS AND THE TEAM, AS THEY HEAD TO D.C. TO FIND A DANGEROUS FUGITIVE FROM THE JAN. 6 CAPITOL RIOT, ON A REBROADCAST OF “FBI: MOST WANTED,” TUESDAY, JANUARY 18
“Patriots” – New Fugitive Task Force member Kristin Gaines joins Jess and the team, as they head to D.C. to find a dangerous fugitive from the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, on FBI: MOST WANTED, Tuesday, January 18 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+. (OAD 9/28/21)
WRITTEN BY: Richard Sweren
DIRECTED BY: Peter Stebbings Promo
- CBS MCCALL FINDS HERSELF IN THE CROSSHAIRS OF A FOREIGN GOVERNMENT’S INTELLIGENCE AGENCY WHEN HER FRIEND MIRA, A DIPLOMAT’S DAUGHTER, SEEKS MCCALL’S HELP TO FIND HER MISSING BROTHER, ON A REBROADCAST OF “THE EQUALIZER,” SATURDAY, JANUARY 22 Promo
“The Kingdom” – McCall finds herself in the crosshairs of a foreign government’s intelligence agency when her friend Mira (Melis Aker), a diplomat’s daughter, seeks McCall’s help to find her missing brother. Also, Dante faces suspicion from a fellow detective newly tasked by the district attorney to find the vigilante knows as the Equalizer, on the CBS Original series THE EQUALIZER, Saturday, January 22 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/8:00-9:00 PM, PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+. (OAD 10/17/21)
WRITTEN BY: Zoe Robyn DIRECTED BY: Randy Zisk
BASED ON: The original series by Richard Lindheim & Michael Sloan
- CBS HONDO, HIS FATHER DANIEL SR. AND HONDO’S TEEN CHARGE DARRYL CONFRONT THE HISTORY OF RACIAL TENSION IN LOS ANGELES SINCE THE RODNEY KING VERDICT IN 1992, ON A REBROADCAST OF “S.W.A.T.,” SATURDAY, JANUARY 22
Guest Stars Include Donald Dash as 17-Year-Old Hondo and Rico E. Anderson as Younger Daniel Sr.
Episode Written by Executive Producer Aaron Rahsaan Thomas Promo
“3 Seventeen Year Olds” – Hondo, his father Daniel Sr. (Obba Babatundé) and his teen charge Darryl (Deshae Frost) confront the history of racial tension in Los Angeles between law enforcement and the Black community, through flashbacks to the city in 1992 following the Rodney King verdict. Also, the SWAT team pursues El Diablo’s scattered drug cartel hiding in the city and a Jihadist group detonating bombs in coordinated attacks, on a rebroadcast of S.W.A.T., Saturday, January 22 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Guest stars include Donald Dash as 17-year-old Hondo and Rico E. Anderson as younger Daniel Sr. Episode written by executive producer Aaron Rahsaan Thomas. (Originally broadcast 11/11/20.)
WRITTEN BY: Aaron Rahsaan Thomas
DIRECTED BY: Billy Gierhart
- The CW Naomi – Monday, January 17 Show More
- “Pilot” – (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG) (HDTV)
SERIES PREMIERE – Naomi McDuffie (Kaci Walfall) is living her best life as a top student, skateboarder and Superman-stan, when a supposed “stunt” in the middle of her hometown of Port Oswego turns her world upside down. While Naomi’s doting parents – Greg and Jennifer McDuffie (Barry Watson and Mouzam Makkar) – are concerned with their daughter’s strange new fainting spells, the teen’s closest friends – Annabelle (Mary-Charles Jones), Nathan (Anthony Puig), Lourdes (Camila Moreno), Anthony (Will Meyers), and Jacob (Aidan Gemme) – join Naomi to help uncover who or what is behind the unexpected event that has the small military town buzzing. A bit of sleuthing leads Naomi and her friends to discover that the owners of two local businesses – Dee (Alexander Wraith) and Zumbado (Cranston Johnson) – seem to know a lot more about the incident than everyone else. Soon Naomi realizes that the mysterious event is just the beginning of a thrilling journey that will change her life and challenge her to question everything she knew to be true. Amanda Marsalis directed the episode written by Ava DuVernay and Jill Blankenship (#101). Original airdate 1/11/2022. Every episode of NAOMI will be available to stream on CWTV.com and The CW App the day after broadcast for free and without a subscription, log-in or authentication required. Promo
- “Someplace Far Away From All This Violence” – (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)
PROMISES, PROMISES – The Super Squad continues to work on helping Hope (Danielle Rose Russell), much to her dismay. MG (Quincy Fouse) makes a last-ditch effort at helping the Super Squad, but things do not go as he had planned. Meanwhile, Lizzie (Jenny Boyd) searches for answers as Josie (Kaylee Bryant) goes to extreme measures. Aria Shaghasemi, Matthew Davis, Chris Lee, Leo Howard and Ben Levin also star. America Young directed the episode written by Jose Molina & Hannah Rosner and directed by Barbara Brown (#403). Original airdate 12/2/2021. Promo
- The CW Whose Line Is It Anyway? – Saturday, January 22 Show More
- “Jeff Davis 14” – (8:30-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DL) (HDTV)
THE POINTS DO NOT MATTER – Hosted by comedian Aisha Tyler, cast members Ryan Stiles, Wayne Brady and Colin Mochrie, along with guest comedian Jeff Davis, put their comedic skills to the test through a series of spontaneous improv games that are prompted only by random ideas supplied by the studio audience. The four performers must use the little information they have and their wild imaginations to depict different characters and an array of scenes, as well as perform songs. After each round of improvisation, Aisha will dole out points to our four performers and declare a winner at the end of every episode. Directed by Geraldine Dowd (#909). Original airdate 3/19/2021.
- The CW World’s Funniest Animals – Saturday, January 22 Show More
- “Episode 207” – (9:30-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG) (HDTV)
SPECIAL GUEST NEIL BROWN JR (“SEAL TEAM”) JOINS IN ON THE FUN – We have mischievous monkeys, dreaming dogs, stealing seals, copy cats, a goat on a blind date?!, Delighted dogs, and a cat who loves World’s Funniest Animals! Hosted by Elizabeth Stanton with special guest Neal Brown Jr. and commentary by Brian Cooper, Mikalah Gordon, Carmen Hodgson and Noah Matthews (#207). Original airdate 11/20/2021. Every episode of WORLD’S FUNNIEST ANIMALS will be available to stream on The CW App and CWTV.com the day after broadcast for free and without a subscription, log-in or authentication required.
- FOX THE SIMPSONS – Sunday, January 16 Show More
- “THE SIMPSONS” – (7:00-7:30 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
LISA REACTS TO MARGE’S HURTFUL WORD ON “THE SIMPSONS” SUNDAY, JANUARY 16, ON FOX
Marge puts a hurtful word in Lisa’s brain and Bart gets swole in the “Lisa’s Belly” episode of THE SIMPSONS airing Sunday, Jan. 16 (7:00-7:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (SI-3220) (TV-PG D, L, S, V) Promo
- FOX BOB’S BURGERS – Sunday, January 16 Show More
- “BOB’S BURGERS” – (7:30-8:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
GENE DOESN’T WANT TO GROW UP ON THE “BOB’S BURGERS” SUNDAY, JANUARY 16, ON FOX
Gene has a freak-out about growing up and he desperately tries to relive his youth. Meanwhile, Linda is tempted to try the fancy new hair salon that opened up next to Bob’s Burgers, but she’s scared of her hairdresser-slash-friend Gretchen’s wrath in the “Seven-tween Again” episode of BOB’S BURGERS airing Sunday, Jan. 16 (7:30-8:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BOB-1104) (TV-PG L)
Guest Voice Cast: Paul rust as Alex; Katie Crown as Becca/Georgia; Paige King as Miss Erica; John Early as Receptionist; David Herman as Ryder; Kate Berlant as Shampooer Promo
- FOX THE SIMPSONS – Sunday, January 16 Show More
- “THE SIMPSONS” – (8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
GRAMPA FALLS VICTIM TO A PHONE SCAM ON “THE SIMPSONS” SUNDAY, JANUARY 16, ON FOX
Alan Cumming (“Schmigadoon”) and Scott Hanson (“NFL RedZone”) Make Guest-Voice Appearances
When Grampa falls victim to a phone scammer, the Simpsons set out on a mission of vengeance to get his money back in the “Bart’s in Jail!” episode of THE SIMPSONS airing Sunday, Jan. 16 (8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (SI-3218) (TV-PG L, V)
Guest Cast: Alan Cumming as Norse Deity/Loki, Scott Hanson as Sports Anchor, Grey Griffin as Young Woman, Alex Hirsch as Bill Cipher Promo
- FOX THE GREAT NORTH – Sunday, January 16 Show More
- “THE GREAT NORTH” – (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
THE TOBINS TAKE CARE OF DELMER ON “THE GREAT NORTH” SUNDAY, JANUARY 16, ON FOX
After Delmer suffers a concussion while eating soup, the Tobins tell their favorite stories about him in order to keep him awake and alive in the “Wanted: Delmer Alive Adventure” episode of THE GREAT NORTH airing Sunday, Jan. 16 at (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GRN-204) (TV-14 D,L,V)
Guest Cast: Wyatt Cenac as Deppy and Sea Captain; Rob Delaney as Brian; Brooke Dillman as Administrator #1, Alien #1, and Waitress; Daniele Gaither as Administrator #2, Alien #2, and Kinberly; David Herman as Alien #3, Lawler, and Mayor Pockets; Aloysius Hootch as Delmer and Tim Jennings as Duke. Promo
- FOX BOB’S BURGERS – Sunday, January 16 Show More
- “BOB’S BURGERS” – (9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
THE BELCHER’S VISIT A RETIREMENT HOME ON “BOB’S BURGERS” SUNDAY, JANUARY 16, ON FOX
Stephanie Beatriz Guest-Voices
When Bob volunteers to cook Thanksgiving dinner for a retirement home, Louise gets stuck helping him on his most intense cooking day of the year. Meanwhile, Gene and Tina try to help Zeke entertain the residents in the “Stuck in the Kitchen with You” episode of BOB’S BURGERS airing Sunday, Jan. 16 (9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BOB-1106) (TV-PG L)
Guest Voice Cast: Stephanie Beatriz as Deirdre; David Herman as Lillian Bosco; Gary Cole as Sergeant Bosco; Bobby Tisdale as Zeke/Zeke’s Grandma Promo
- “FAMILY GUY” – (9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
PA: Viewer discretion is advised.
STEWIE SAYS HIS FIRST WORD ON “FAMILY GUY” SUNDAY, JANUARY 16, ON FOX
Stewie finally says his first word, and it’s a swear. When Lois is shunned by the other moms, she tries to figure out where Stewie could have possibly learned it in the “Stewie’s First Word” episode of FAMILY GUY airing Sunday, Jan. 16 (9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FG-1719) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)
Guest Voice Cast: Chris Parnell as Priest; Jennifer Tilly as Bonnie; Henry Holcomb as Caillou, Josh Robert Thompson as Caillou’s Father; Scott Grimes as Kevin Swanson; Gary Cole as Principal Shepherd
- FOX 9-1-1: LONE STAR – Monday, January 17 Show More
- “9-1-1: LONE STAR” – (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
PA: Viewer Discretion is advised.
AN ARCTIC COLD FRONT BRINGS AN ICE STORM TO AUSTIN IN AN ENCORE OF THE SEASON PREMIERE OF “9-1-1: LONE STAR” MONDAY, JANUARY 17, ON FOX
An unexpected arctic cold front brings an ice storm to Austin and a variety of weather-related emergencies. Meanwhile, Owen deals with the fallout of the 126 closing, as Tommy, T.K. and Gillian settle into new employment and Judd and Grace prepare for the birth of their first baby in an encore of the “The Big Chill,” Season Three premiere episode of 9-1-1: LONE STAR airing Monday, Jan. 17 (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (NLS-301) (TV-14 D,L,V)
Guest Cast: Billy Burke as Billy Tyson; Julie Benz as Sadie Promo
- FOX THE CLEANING LADY – Monday, January 17 Show More
- “THE CLEANING LADY” – (9:01-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
PA: Viewer Discretion is advised.
TO SAVE HER AILING CHILD, A WOMAN LEADS A DOUBLE LIFE IN AN ENCORE OF THE SERIES PREMIERE OF “THE CLEANING LADY” MONDAY, JANUARY 17, ON FOX
Having come to the U.S. from the Philippines in search of a medical treatment for her ailing son, Thony (Elodie Yung), a whip-smart Cambodian doctor, struggles to make ends meet as an undocumented worker. After witnessing a murder, Thony cleans the crime scene to stay alive, then begins living a double life, cleaning for a crime syndicate, while doing what is necessary to save her son in an encore of the Pilot “TNT” series premiere episode of THE CLEANING LADY airing Monday, Jan. 17 (9:01-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (CLD-101) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)
Guest Cast: Michelle Campbell as Helen, Ivan Shaw as Marco, Eva De Dominici as Nadia, Navid Negahban as Hayak Barsamian, Charles Malik Whitfield as Theo, Joseph Garcia as Alonzo Ortega, Mariyam Saho as Shelby, Phillip Garcia as Javier ‘Javi’ Acosta, Deniz Akdeniz as Tarik, Ivo Nandi as Mateo, Antonio Leon as Dr. Saroyan, Daniel Lissing as Brandon, Gillian White as Dark Diva, Grayson Berry as Stevie, Esodie Geiger as Renee Lawson, Janelle Baptiste as Samentha, Lloyd Voights as Pilot Promo
- FOX 9-1-1: LONE STAR – Tuesday, January 18 Show More
- “9-1-1: LONE STAR” – (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
PA: Viewer discretion is advised.
GRACE AND JUDD FIGHT FOR THEIR LIVES IN THE AFTERMATH OF THE HORRIFIC ACCIDENT ON “9-1-1: LONE STAR” TUESDAY, JANUARY 18, ON FOX
Grace and Judd fight for their lives in the aftermath of the horrific car accident, as flashbacks show how a childhood tragedy led Judd to meet Grace and how they ultimately fell in love in the “Saving Grace” episode of 9-1-1: LONE STAR airing Tuesday, Jan. 18 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (NLS-209) (TV-14 D, L, V) Promo
- NBC “GRAND CREW””WINE & FIRE” REPEAT Show More
- 01/16/2022 (07:00PM – 07:30PM) (Sunday) : The crew spends the night at Wyatt and Kristen’s house after being displaced by a local wildfire. And there’s wine. TV-14 Promo
- NBC “KENAN””DATING APP” REPEAT Show More
- 01/17/2022 (08:30PM – 09:00PM) (Monday) : With Gary’s help, Kenan signs up for a dating app that he might not be ready for while Rick has an interesting date of his own. Mika and Pam strategize to help Tami when she is caught in an unflattering situation by a tabloid photographer. TV-PG
- NBC “THAT’S MY JAM””ANTHONY ANDERSON & T-PAIN VS. RYAN TEDDER & BEBE REXHA” REPEAT Show More
- 01/21/2022 (08:00PM – 09:00PM) (Friday) : Celebrity guests Anthony Anderson, T-Pain, Ryan Tedder and Bebe Rexha compete?in a series of music, dance and trivia-based games and musical performances. TV-PG D,L
- NBC “THE WALL””TERRA AND BRANDI” REPEAT Show More
- 01/22/2022 (08:00PM – 09:00PM) (Saturday) : Terra, a primary school principal, and Brandi, an admissions counselor, are sisters from Atlanta, Georgia. With life changing money on The Wall, will these two aces their game and walk away with millions? TV-PG
- NBC “DATELINE WEEKEND MYSTERY””SA3118” ORIGINAL Show More
- 01/22/2022 (09:00PM – 10:00PM) (Saturday) : TBA
- NBC “SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE””VINTAGE” REPEAT Charles Barkley and Kelly Clarkson Show More
- 01/22/2022 (10:00PM – 11:00PM) (Saturday) : TV-14 L:V Charles Barkley is the guest host; Kelly Clarkson is the musical guest. Episode aired Jan 7, 2012.
Sketches include – cold open?: Rick Santorum (Andy Samberg) vows to bravely campaign in every county in the USA;
monologue: Barkley is endorsing female-skewing brands like Weight Watchers & Ann Taylor;
TV commercial: Chantix side effects make smoker (Kristen Wiig) think about killing husband (Bill Hader);
TV show: Inside The NBA- Charles Barkley (Kenan Thompson) & Shaquille O’Neal (Barkley) goof off;
TV show: White People Problems- Barkley shakes his head at complaining Caucasians;
TV commercial: corporate sponsors present oddball college football bowl games on ESPN;
skit: (Barkley)’s fiance (Paul Brittain) & friends find it hard to believe she’s a lesbian;
TV commercial: Barkley’s Post Game Translator App reveals coaches’ & players’ true thoughts;
song: musical guest Kelly Clarkson performs “What Doesn’t Kill You”;
news: with her presidential bid ended, Michele Bachmann (Wiig) can finally blink;
news: a series of disclaimers precedes Nicholas Fehn’s planned critique of Seth Meyers;
news: Drunk Uncle’s chosen New Year’s resolution is to lament cultural change;
skit: Cecil’s girlfriend’s father (Jason Sudeikis) prefers impish frolics to football game;
TV show: In Memoriam reel at Adult Video Awards honors deceased porn practitioners;
TV commercial: Convoluted Jerry’s (Samberg) album contains songs with complicated syntax;
song: Kelly Clarkson performs “Mr. Know It All”; and
skit: Mayan chief (Barkley) takes issue with work of calendar makers (Fred Armisen) & (Hader).
- These TV series come out January 18 on DVD: “Animal Kingdom: Season 5;” “Assault Lily BOUQUET – The Complete Season” (only on Blu-ray); “Dynasty: Season Four;” “Riverdale: Season 5;” “The Sommerdahl Murders: Series 2;” “This Is Us: The Complete Season 4;” and “Wicked Tuna: Outer Banks Season 8.”
What would you like to see about TV News that’s not on here? Let us know!
Other primetime news pages on our site: 24, 30 Rock, Alias, Almost Human, American Idol, American Gothic, Angel, Arrow, Battlestar Galactica, Beauty & The Beast, Being Human, Big Bang Theory, Bones, Boston Legal, Brothers & Sisters, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Burn Notice, Castle, Charmed, Covert Affairs, C.S.I., Curb Your Enthusiasm, Dallas, Dawson’s Creek, Dexter, Doctor Who, Dollhouse, Drew Carey Show, Elementary, Eureka, Family Guy, The Flash, Fringe, Ghost Whisperer, Glee, Gotham, Grey’s Anatomy, Haven, Heroes, Hollywood Heights, Howard Stern, House, Jericho, Justified, Law & Order, Leverage, Lois & Clark, Lost, Mad About You, Mad Men, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., The Mentalist, Nashville, NCIS, The O.C., Once Upon a Time, Person of Interest, Queer As Folk, Remington Steele, Revenge, Sleepy Hollow, South Park, Smallville, Star Trek, Stargate Universe, Supernatural, True Blood, TV Nation, V, Vampire Diaries and Veronica Mars.
More TV News!